PJ Group (page 2 of 5)

Roof Restoration, Painting, Roof Replacement, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

PJ Group did an amazing job cleaning and repairing our 40 year old roof and replacing our gutters and downpipes. The end result exceeded our expectations and all of the PJ Group staff were a pleasure to deal with. Thanks! C and L Carkeet

Great job well done

Great to see a company who does what they say professional tradesman doing a first class job the first time and arriving on time

Great Job very happy, will use again and recommend

Peter and the Admin team were fantastic. The quality of the Job was excellent and truly added value to my rental property. I wanted the roof repainted in a specific colour and gutters to match. Peter explained the process with confidence and professionalism and job done right. Well Done PG Group

Barney Bishop

Barney Bishop

Tiled roof for extension

I got PJ Group to do the roof tiling on an extension to an old house, the staff were all very professional and the roof looks fantastic.

Wayne

WayneRochedale South

Outdoor patio repairs.

From Peter's initial visit through to those who did the repairing, and finally the painting, their reliabilty, fine manners and professional attitudes were very much appreicated.

Susan

Susanbrisbane

Quality job

Having a roof restoration is an enormous investment in a home. Our home is one which slopes down from a pretty busy road, so this had to be right, as the roofscape was pretty much what was seen. We put it off for 6 years but eventually chose to go down the road of a full restoration. Peter and Robyn and the whole team at PJ Group made the process surprisingly easy. Appreciated the really excellent communication both by phone and email and in person. Every person with whom I came in contact was courteous and knowledgable and knew what they were talking about. Clean up during and at completion of the job was great and the finished job exceeded expectations. I would recommend them to anyone who wanted a quality job.

Tile roof restoration

All company staff were very professional and helpful. The Roof restoration guys are all incredibly hard workers who can be justifiably proud of the end product they complete. When I had any queries, all staff, took the time to answer with complete knowledge.

Painting

Had internal house painted..excellent job..on time,professional and they cared,cleaned up afterwards and dependable ..highly recommend this company. I have also had PJ Group for roof cleaning..a company you can trust

Michael

MichaelBrisbane

Quality work at a fair price

We have engaged PJ Group on two occasions for roof restoration, carpentry and painting. All of the work has been of a high standard. Late changes were quickly and professionally managed.

Anne

Anne

A very rewarding experience. Job well done

Peter came through with all that was required, his team approached and completed the job in the most obliging, respectful and professional manner and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

Jaclacrob

JaclacrobBrisbane

Great job and very professional

Great company to deal with. Not the cheapest but a fair price for the quality provided. The team also cleaned up thoroughly afterwards.

Nel

NelCamira

Very professional firm with excellent staff and professional tradies

The office staff made sure all our needs are covered in the work package providing professional advise and assistance. The site tradies took careful consideration of all site specifics and did great, professional work.

Great job delivered to intended design

I had a full tiled roof restoration and painting done. Peter and the team delivered a great job and were very easy when it came to additions along the way. They crews that came to site kept me in the loop every step of the way and the team in the office were a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was a difficulty. It seems to me that you get what you ask for with PJ Group. I would highly recommend them.

Excellent service and communication

Quick quoting with clear explanation on what needed to be repaired. Excellent communication. Only small thing was the 4-6 week lead time start the job but I can’t blame them for that with a big workload and in the middle of storm season.
Very happy and would recommend.

RossD

RossD

Professional and Caring

My wife and I were extremely happy we chose the PJ Group to restore our roof. From each stage of the work in progress we observed the professionalism, experience, courtesy and assistance that came across from their office staff as well as from the men performing the work each time they came to the our home address.
I accepted their quote on the basis of it being competitively priced for the work we asked them to do and PJ Groups reputation of doing quality work for a number of years.

Excellent company

PJ group have done an Excellent job done in a timely manner each of the three times we have used them in the past 5 years. Many thanks.

Happy with the service and job

We found the PJ Group to be very professional and courteous. Phone calls to advise when they were coming and advised us that they would be back to complete the job. A couple of questions on completion and one of the PJ team attend our home and went through the issues with us. I'd say we found PJ Group very professional and are grateful for this.

Service excellent .

I have been in business 25 years so i take notice of the service a company provides. Very impressed from the moment i spoke to the lady organising appointment for quote and job once i accepted quote.Everything went according to the day and time .i was impressed with the owner coming out to do quote and the follow after job was completed. Really impressed.

KylieBrisbane

BEWARE - UNETHICAL HEALTH RISK

PJ G.PJ Group

A new roof made easy

From our initial enquiries through to the last touch-ups, Peter, the crew and office team were a delight to work with. We had great confidence in them all and their expertise. Everyone was thorough, happy to educate us on our options, consult on colours, kept us informed, were responsive, accommodating and pleasant to work with. It was a big investment for us and we are happy with the workmanship and attention to detail.

Mustard

Mustardasked

Hi my wife and l want Shade and protection from the storms for our carport ,thinking about wooden slats on 2 sides of our carport . I have heard your add on 4BC for a long time and your guarantee of quality work . Hope to here back from you soon Thanks Greg & Robyn Keen .0434902808

Bambi247

Are you aware you posted this on a review page where everyone can read it and the company most likely won't see it? You may wish to remove it and try another method of contact? Food for thought. Good luck!

PJ G.PJ Group

Thank you for your question, as discussed via telephone, we do not offer any shade sail services nor carpentry to complete the slat work on your carport. We wish you the best with the project!

Get an answer from our members and PJ Group representatives