PJ Group (page 3 of 5)

Roof Restoration, Painting, Guttering & Gutter Guard, etc...

4.3

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Service excellent .

I have been in business 25 years so i take notice of the service a company provides. Very impressed from the moment i spoke to the lady organising appointment for quote and job once i accepted quote.Everything went according to the day and time .i was impressed with the owner coming out to do quote and the follow after job was completed. Really impressed.

KylieBrisbane

BEWARE - UNETHICAL HEALTH RISK

PJ GroupPJ Group

A new roof made easy

From our initial enquiries through to the last touch-ups, Peter, the crew and office team were a delight to work with. We had great confidence in them all and their expertise. Everyone was thorough, happy to educate us on our options, consult on colours, kept us informed, were responsive, accommodating and pleasant to work with. It was a big investment for us and we are happy with the workmanship and attention to detail.

Find out how PJ Group compares to other Home Renovators

An outstanding job well done.

From the start it was obvious they knew their trade and did an excellent job. There was none of that overbearing must make a sale pitch in the whole quote process. PJ was very professional and direct to the task at hand and having solar panels was not an issue. Well done for an excellent result. Thank you.

It looks like a new house

PJ’s recently painted the outside of our house and the rendered privacy wall. The work was carried out in under three days and looks outstanding. Neighbors and passers by keep stopping in the street to tell us how beautiful the house looks. Very happy with the quality of the work and the paint products selected. We are in a rural area so we get a lots of birds and bats visiting and leaving their marks on the paint. So far they have been very easy to clean off.

Highly recommend using PJ flor your next painting project.

Installation of Whirley Bird

We were very impressed with Mitch, the tradesman who attended our job and would congratulate him with top marks on his manners and efficiency.

Brilliant

I could not fault the great service and friendliness of all concerned with the PJ Group from Peter Frazer, the office staff and the workmen who installed a downpipe and repaired and painted the guttering. If needed, I would use PJ Group again would have no hesitation in recommending PJ Group to my family and friends.

Noela

NoelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Roof restoration, external painting and internal painting of ceilings

I would also like to say how happy I am with the service received and work performed from PJ Group from all concerned - Peter, all the girls in the office through to the tradies who performed the work. I would have no hesitation in recommending PJ Group to my friends and would use the company again if needed. The roof looks amazing and the ceilings inside have really brightened up the house.

They went above and beyond

Our roof looks amazing after our roof repairs and clean. The boss Peter, his administration staff and tradesmen, were all very professional and excellent at what they do. We definitely go our monies worth.

House is brand new

Great experience throughout the whole project. Office staff helpful and informative. Contractors respectful of your property. Everyone has been great to work with. End result is fabulous. The house looks brand new again. Quality of work the very best.

Excellent Work

Prompt and honest advice on work to be carried out, with an estimate of costs involved.
The team of professionals who resolved our roof drainage issues were most friendly and courteous, and efficient. Left the site clean on completion.

Awesome job

My roof looks awesome now thanks to the great team that were friendly and professional. They also made sure the site was clean on completion.

House repairs and full external paint

House respairs, roof restoration and full outside house paint. Also painting of rendered fence and installation of new aluminium slats. Co-ordinated all of the different aspects required. Professional people who deliver an excellent finished product.

leaking roof fixed

prompt, honest advice, discussed problem with us and allowed us to make decision on how much needed doing. Happy to recommend.

Kerry

KerryRedlands

proffessional

Reliable, professional and responsive to any problems, The whole group work well as a team from the office to the final clean up

Painting exterior

Had the roof done by PJ group and could not fault the work or professionalism .Just had them back to paint the exterior of house after a year and true to form not a problem all good tradies were just that.... real tradies near enough wasn't good enough very happy with the results . As per other comments not the cheapest but value for money in the final assessment and I'm a tight posterior I want value for every dollar. Good Aussie company and just good people office and tradesmen .

Roofing group who do what they say and say what they do.

Peter Frazer turned up on time for the quote. He went on the roof and checked the problems after listening to me about the issues. He discussed his quote and allowed me to add modifications to it. He was happy to cooperate with the Solar electricians to remove and reinstall problem PV panels. I would have liked photographs of finished work but they were not supplied.

Dawn D

Dawn DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You get what you pay for

The PJ Group is a pleasant professional firm of tradies who take pride in their work and obviously enjoy working for the company, they restored my faith in trades people I hope they all go on to future success s and grow a great company .

Excellent quality of work and service

I commend PJ Group on their professional approach and excellent service from the initial inspection and quotation to the final delivery of the new roof. In particular, the communications were excellent. I never once had to follow up and chase over a 4 year period while our unit complex was being reroofed in stages.

House restored to look great again

It was a big job but PJ Group made it easy. The quotes were detailed and accurate. The roofers and painters all completed their work in a professional manner. The roof is now up to standard and the gutters and downpipes are new. Fascias and Eaves look great. Thank you for a stressfree renovation.

Mustard

Mustardasked

PJ Group

Hi my wife and l want Shade and protection from the storms for our carport ,thinking about wooden slats on 2 sides of our carport . I have heard your add on 4BC for a long time and your guarantee of quality work . Hope to here back from you soon Thanks Greg & Robyn Keen .0434902808

Bambi247

Are you aware you posted this on a review page where everyone can read it and the company most likely won't see it? You may wish to remove it and try another method of contact? Food for thought. Good luck!

PJ GroupPJ Group

Thank you for your question, as discussed via telephone, we do not offer any shade sail services nor carpentry to complete the slat work on your carport. We wish you the best with the project!

Get an answer from our members and PJ Group representatives