PJ Group (page 4 of 5)

Roof Restoration, Painting, Guttering & Gutter Guard, etc...

4.3

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

excellent workmanship

... but be prepared to wait longer than their initial timeframe estimate. Staff are neat and always tidy up before leaving.

Waste of money

I thought i would pay good money and get a great product and local company but i was wrong.
I noticed that this wonderful coating with an 20 year guarantee was washing off my roof ?
I contacted them and they said must be the product so i contacted the company that makes the Nutech coating and they said no way it would wash off unless not applied properly .
So back to PJ i went and i was informed you are 3 months out of the tradesman warranty ?
Came to an agreement that they would supply me with paint to recoat and i would pay for labour but never happend.
8 years later and my roof looks worse than it did before i had it restored .

Great Job

From the time Peter came round to quote for the job I felt comfortable. To have a tradesperson actually come and measure up and tell you how they would do the job was great. When the guys came to replace the gutters they worked fast and efficiently. The only thing that showed they had been here were the brand new gutters and pipes in place. The was no mess at all. The same can be said for the painters and now the house looks 20 years younger. The office staff have been friendly and informative every time we have spoken. Great job, great service, thanks to all.

Catarina R.

Catarina R.brisbane

Professional

Good job. They have changed our gutters and also fix the galley in our roof.
1 team for each job. Their people are very courteous. They will all introduced themselves before they start the job. At the end of the job, the mess has been cleaned up and they will explain to you what they have done and what needs to be changed or improved.
Would recommend them because I find it hard to find in australia some very professional companies like them.

Job done very well

The painting and guttering work was done very well and within indicative timeframes (but not rushed). The attention to detail was most gratifying and the tradesmen and staff were very approachable. The tradesmen turned up on time every day and even worked a bit later a couple of times (to properly finish a particular piece of work).

The site was left clean and tidy on finalisation.

We had high expectations in terms of quality of work - our expectations have been met.

The contract has been run professionally and efficiently from start to finish.

PJ Group is a company of excellence.

PJ Group keep their word, do a first class job and all office staff and tradesmen are a credit to the Company.
I would honestly say that they really do give the service they claim to.

Good job done

The whole process was conducted professionally and pleasantly. That is from original contact to inspection and quote and through to completion of the roof restoration. Timelines were kept, the workers were pleasant and hardworking and overall PJ Group did a good job. We would recommend them to anyone needing to carry out roof work.

minuztBrisbane

Thanks for a job well done

minuzt

Just to follow up, we got through ex-cyclone Debbie and all summer without a single leak, very happy.

Efficient and competent service

We have used PJ Group for renovations of our previous home and were pleased with the work and the workers. The work took several weeks to complete and we were not inconvenienced by the schedule as we knew what would be happening and when. When we downsized to our current home we didn't seek quotes from others, just called PJ Group again to do some work on the roof, interior and exterior painting and install a skylight. It is great to feel confident that the work will be done on time and at a reasonable cost.

D and L

D and L

Very pleasant to deal with

Stew n Leis

Stew n LeisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gutter works and Exterior House Painting.

We had our gutters re-riveted and sealed prior to the exterior painting being done. The work was completed professionally and any contact with PJ Group was always answered promptly. Very happy with the work completed. The exterior painting is really well done. Looks like new again. Thank you.

Very professional approach

We had several quotes for our roof reconditioning and choosing PJ Group came down to the way Peter dealt with me in the quoting phase. I felt he was very straight forward in his dealings with my queries and concerns. His admin team were good to deal with as we got the details sorted along the way. His team that worked on our site were very professional, they showed a strong desire to deliver a high quality outcome and to make sure I understood what was happening with each step of the process. Their attention to small details made me very comfortable with their work.

Exceeded our expectations

We had a number of quotes and chose PJ group because Peter seemed genuine about customer service and keeping their promises. Having had a number of tradies over the years, I wasn't sure what to expect, but they definitely did everything they said they would, and a bit more. Tradesman were pleasant and professional. Work was done efficiently and finished on time and good value for money. The admin team in the office were helpful with colour choice and general enquiries. We are extremely happy with the updated look the new roof and gutters have given our home. Great to see a professional team working together. We have recommended them to others already.

Couldn't have asked for better service!

With my mother we chose P J Group to replace her roof, gutters, facials, etc. From the time Peter came to give us the initial quote to the time the job was finished, we were impressed. The team were professional, punctual and courteous. Questions and issues were deal with promptly and without fuss. We were kept informed throughout the whole process. And the roof looks great! Thanks PJ!

Professionals all the way

I dealt with Peter personally when we arranged to have our roof painted. Always the gentleman and highly professional. I couldn't believe that some of the companies who quoted didn't even bother getting on the roof. My husband is a building inspector and had high standards so the guys that didn't get on the roof didn't even get a look in. With my husband's experience it would have been easy for Peter to leave me out of the discussion but I was included through the entire process. I'd highly recommend PJ Group and in particular the owner Peter.

Love my new gutters!!

Very quick and reliable. Very friendly and fantastic work! My new gutters look amazing, I love them! Thank you PJ Group

Nessy

Nessy

Finally, a good looking roof again

I found PJ Group to be easy to deal with, and professional in their manner. The quality of work appears to be great. Hopefully, the service from here will be as commendable should any problems arise with my roof restoration in the future - not that I'm expecting any!

Great service delivery by a Team of professionals

I would engage P J Group again, no question ifs or butts, great group and excellent Tradies. Job well done, thank you.

From quote to instal to payment friendly honest affordable always willing to help. Big thank you to Mitch and the crew friendly helpful a credit to the company. No hesitation in recommending
Neil H, Greenslopes

David

David

Willingness to work with the client

Peter and his team from PJ Group are a professional organisation. From the time of lodging the request for work, Peter's administrative team worked with me to secure a time for quoting for the job. The follow up from that was great. During the period of quotation to the finalisation of the job I had numerous health issues which hospitalised me for long periods. The administrative team were understanding and ensured that contact was maintained and when possible the job was completed to a very high standard. A very special thanks to all those involved in the job for their professionalism.

Mustard

Mustardasked

PJ Group

Hi my wife and l want Shade and protection from the storms for our carport ,thinking about wooden slats on 2 sides of our carport . I have heard your add on 4BC for a long time and your guarantee of quality work . Hope to here back from you soon Thanks Greg & Robyn Keen .0434902808

Bambi247

Are you aware you posted this on a review page where everyone can read it and the company most likely won't see it? You may wish to remove it and try another method of contact? Food for thought. Good luck!

PJ GroupPJ Group

Thank you for your question, as discussed via telephone, we do not offer any shade sail services nor carpentry to complete the slat work on your carport. We wish you the best with the project!

Get an answer from our members and PJ Group representatives