PJ Group (page 5 of 5)

Roof Restoration, Painting, Guttering & Gutter Guard, etc...

4.3

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Fast and efficient. Highly recommended.

Despite some tricky weather the lads got the job done quickly and efficiently. They took the time with the small details, which I appreciate, and they cleaned up the job site before they left.

Professionalism at its best.

From the initial consultation we could tell that this was a professional company.
We were not disappointed with their work ethic and the final product..

DomBRISBANE

Don't believe the spiel

Dom

In that case it makes the experience of dealing with PJ Group even worse as it appears your roof tilers are sub standard and perform very poor work.

Find out how PJ Group compares to other Home Renovators

Great professional reliable work.

Reliable attendance. Professional approach and execution of services. Employees were polite and kept the working environment clean and safe. Peter was honest with his assessment and quote for the job.

Peace of mind

It's great to deal with a bunch of blokes on site who do their upmost to get the job right, especially the most important part of your home The Roof.

Excellent job

PJ roofing started our job quicker than we expected which was great and we were never left wondering when they were going to come always followed with a phone call to let us know what was happening for that day. The Price was very good quality was excellent.

Happy customer

Staff were professional and polite and kept us informed. The work looks great and cleaned up and left everything tidy.

This Man is a bully and does painting on the cheap

[name removed] is a man who cannot stand women when things don't go his way. He may be good at roofing and that is what he should stick to. His painters are very bad - they just come in and paint over what you have without any prep work, but promise you the world. He would not deal with me as I am a female & threatened legal action when we said we would not pay him as his work is so bad. Paint was starting to peel before he completed the job. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HIM

PJ GroupPJ Group

Great work, quick and clean

All work was done to a high standard. Key dates were met and cost was as quoted. All work areas were cleaned and left as found, overall a good experience.

Satisfied Customers

We had carpentry repairs , guttering and external house paining done. All work was done professionally by staff who were consistently courteous and attuned to the specifics of what we wanted. The painters dealt deftly with rain interruptions and worked very hard to honour their completion date. Office staff we dealt with were all friendly and efficient.

Honest , polite and reliable

As a tradesman myself I know how common it is for tradesmen to let you down or put you out . This wasn't the case with PJ's guys , they were professional , polite and courteous as well as being punctual and organized . They notified me in advance of everything I needed know and stuck to their word . I've used the PJ Group for a few jobs in the past and will continue to do so .

great job

The tradesmen were professional, courteous and kept us informed every step of the way. The job was well managed by both office staff and site staff.

Very pleased with the job

PJs were excellent right from the prompt quoting through to the actual delivery of the work and then the spotless clean up afterwards. Very happy and already thinking about what I can get them to do next. Its so good to find a group that does a great job without any of the regular hassles.

Very Happy Customer

I have had many many trades over the solve a problem that took PJ group 10 minutes. They made it so easy for me and every person that was involved was very polite and nothing was too much trouble.

Hard to find good Tradies !

Pleasantly surprised at professionalism, manners and more important excellent work. In contact with us at all times, friendly crew. Thanks for the great job.

Total satisfaction

We wondered if any company could live up to the claims of PJ's but we really could not be happier with the total experience of having PJ's perform the required work.
Their people are courteous and nothing is too much trouble.
What a great company to work with!!!!

very professional

My experience was excellent at all levels of the PJ Group. I would definitely use PJ again in the future.

Better roof people out there

Had work done not happy about the workmanship it rained recently and the gutter leaked as the new overflow pipes were put on we're not done right. I cannot recoomend

Read the fine print

Make sure you read the fine print once they do some work for you and they have completed it .i e put a new roof on dont let anybody walk on it becuase that can void your warranty due to the fact that the roof is not the same as they left it. Beware if you have a leak as they may not fix it depends on the mood of the owner peter.

BlisterSouth East Queensland, QLD

When what you're verbally quoted doesn't happen

Mustard

Mustardasked

PJ Group

Hi my wife and l want Shade and protection from the storms for our carport ,thinking about wooden slats on 2 sides of our carport . I have heard your add on 4BC for a long time and your guarantee of quality work . Hope to here back from you soon Thanks Greg & Robyn Keen .0434902808

Bambi247

Are you aware you posted this on a review page where everyone can read it and the company most likely won't see it? You may wish to remove it and try another method of contact? Food for thought. Good luck!

PJ GroupPJ Group

Thank you for your question, as discussed via telephone, we do not offer any shade sail services nor carpentry to complete the slat work on your carport. We wish you the best with the project!

Get an answer from our members and PJ Group representatives