Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (7)
  • Smell
Vicci G

Vicci GSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only one for me.

Having Multiple Chemical Sensitivity i just want to wash my clothes in a fragrance free irritant free washing solution. This is the only one for me. I have been using it for years. Cleans clothes, no odour whatsoever and no irritation. Thankyou a million times over.
Keep making such products so that we can live in a fragrance free world that is good for the planet as well.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $8.00.

The Best All-round Washing Powder

It washes my clothes really well. Does not leave a fragrance which is important to me. Also is safe to use with our septic system. Been using it for years.

Purchased in January 2005 at Woolworths for $6.75.

luminair

luminair

SENSITIVE ON THE NOSE

I have multiple chemical sensitivities as well as being severely asthmatic and this is the only laundry powder that I can use that doesn't cause a nasty reaction health wise for me. I use it for regular washes and normally find I can buy it from Woolworths here in Sydney Australia.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Online store.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder compares to other Laundry Detergents

Duane H

Duane HGippsland, VIC

The only product that stopped my bed linen itching

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Dee

DeeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What happened

I've been using Aware laundry powder for years, but have noticed the last three boxes (since they changed the packaging) don't wash nearly as well. Did they change the powder content as well? My socks and hubby's dirty gardening clothes come out just as dirty. Very disappointing, will have to find another detergent for sensitive skin.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $11.00.

Corrine

CorrinePerth, WA

Good for your skin and the environment

I use this powder to wash everything; clothes, swimmers, towels, sheets. I usually just tip the powder straight into my front loader but would recommend dissolving first when washing bulky items because those are the times I have noticed a little bit of remnant powder on things after the wash cycle has finished.
It's earth friendly! I love that it comes in a cardboard box without a plastic scoop and, most importantly for my family, it is great for sensitive skin because it has no harsh chemicals or fragrances.

Jo W

Jo WPerth, WA

The only laundry cleaner my son can use

We have tried almost every sensitive laundry powder available and this is the only product that doesn’t make my sons eczema flare up. Cleans very well in warm water (we use warm water so we can use less powder and have less build up in the clothes. We add tea tree essential oil to add a fresh non-toxic scent as this product has no scent at all. We’ve been using this for the last 5 years. It’s great!

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $6.00.

See all Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder reviews