Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
Dee

DeeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

What happened

I've been using Aware laundry powder for years, but have noticed the last three boxes (since they changed the packaging) don't wash nearly as well. Did they change the powder content as well? My socks and hubby's dirty gardening clothes come out just as dirty. Very disappointing, will have to find another detergent for sensitive skin.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $11.00.

Smell
Schlipsi77

Schlipsi77AU

Bad

It is good for sensitive skin (I am allergic to most perfumed detergents), but I was not convinced of its cleaning power. Most stains were still in the clothes after washing. I had to pre-wash stained clothes by hand, which was to much of a hassle for me.
sensitive enough for irritated (allergic) skin, grey-water safe, ingredients
didn't clean clothes well enough, smell of freshly washed clothes could be better

Smap
Smap

I use it for my MCN's and it has worked perfectly on pooey stains, maybe you need to use the suggested dosage? :)

See all Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder reviews

hellen rogers

hellen rogersasked

the ingredients on the box states theres lime stone in it ive an allergy to lime stone will this cause contact dermentitus

B Jones

B Jonesasked

why is the powder not dissolving properly for the latest packet I bought. It has always worked well before. Have tried dissolving in hot water before adding.This doesn't work. Has there been a change in the formula? Please give me an explanation. B Jones

Hermann

Hermannasked

Is your laundry Powder Linalool free.

See all Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder questions