Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
Lauretta Fawn

Lauretta FawnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works great for eczema prone skin, but...

We have been using this product for about 2 years for our eczema prone son, but I have since developed an allergy or sensitivity to the laundry powder, not sure exactly what plant ingredients are used but would love to know as I may have to use a competing brand of a similar product as a substitute.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $4.50.

Causes IrritationYes
bestbets

bestbetsAU

Avoid!

kade1234

kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

I choose to purchase this product as I wanted a laundry powder that was gentle on the chemical front and not so toxic like some detergents can be. When I saw the price of the laundry powder I nearly didn't buy it as it easily one of the most costly products on the shelf.

The powder cleans good enough and doesn't make the clothes smell really with any sort of fragrance.
A gentle less toxic laundry powder that reduces the risk of adverse reactions for people with chemical sensitivities. Cleans on a satisfactory level.
More costly than other laundry powders.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder compares to other Laundry Detergents

See all Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder reviews

hellen rogers

hellen rogersasked

the ingredients on the box states theres lime stone in it ive an allergy to lime stone will this cause contact dermentitus

B Jones

B Jonesasked

why is the powder not dissolving properly for the latest packet I bought. It has always worked well before. Have tried dissolving in hot water before adding.This doesn't work. Has there been a change in the formula? Please give me an explanation. B Jones

Hermann

Hermannasked

Is your laundry Powder Linalool free.

See all Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder questions