Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (6)
  • Smell
Vicci G

Vicci GSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only one for me.

Having Multiple Chemical Sensitivity i just want to wash my clothes in a fragrance free irritant free washing solution. This is the only one for me. I have been using it for years. Cleans clothes, no odour whatsoever and no irritation. Thankyou a million times over.
Keep making such products so that we can live in a fragrance free world that is good for the planet as well.

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $8.00.

The Best All-round Washing Powder

It washes my clothes really well. Does not leave a fragrance which is important to me. Also is safe to use with our septic system. Been using it for years.

Purchased in January 2005 at Woolworths for $6.75.

luminair

luminair

SENSITIVE ON THE NOSE

I have multiple chemical sensitivities as well as being severely asthmatic and this is the only laundry powder that I can use that doesn't cause a nasty reaction health wise for me. I use it for regular washes and normally find I can buy it from Woolworths here in Sydney Australia.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Online store.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder compares to other Laundry Detergents

Duane H

Duane HGippsland, VIC

The only product that stopped my bed linen itching

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Causes IrritationNo
Corrine

CorrinePerth, WA

Good for your skin and the environment

I use this powder to wash everything; clothes, swimmers, towels, sheets. I usually just tip the powder straight into my front loader but would recommend dissolving first when washing bulky items because those are the times I have noticed a little bit of remnant powder on things after the wash cycle has finished.
It's earth friendly! I love that it comes in a cardboard box without a plastic scoop and, most importantly for my family, it is great for sensitive skin because it has no harsh chemicals or fragrances.

Jo W

Jo WPerth, WA

The only laundry cleaner my son can use

We have tried almost every sensitive laundry powder available and this is the only product that doesn’t make my sons eczema flare up. Cleans very well in warm water (we use warm water so we can use less powder and have less build up in the clothes. We add tea tree essential oil to add a fresh non-toxic scent as this product has no scent at all. We’ve been using this for the last 5 years. It’s great!

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $6.00.

DPW

DPWSydney

Bravo! A washing powder that is truly fragrance-free

This washing powder is the only one I can find on sale that is actually fragrance-free. If you react badly to fragrances, be sure to read label on the packaging of each brand of washing powder before you buy it. Many so-called "green" washing powders actually contain fragrances -- but thankfully I have found Planet Ark Aware Eco Choice Sensitive Washing Powder which does not contain any fragrance.

I have found that most washing powders on the market contain fragrances (and often very strong ones) that cause me to have headaches. Happily, this washing powder is the exception.

In addition, this washing powder leaves my clothing feeling fresh and clean.

Pearl C

Pearl CAU

Very good

I love it. I can't fault it at all. Great for sensitive skin. Recommend to everyone! I just think it is easy to use. Totally in for saving the planet.

emdeme

emdemeNewcastle

Sensitive and environmentally friendly

I have been using this powder and also the liquid version for several years and find that it cleans well, uses less and a bonus is that it is palm oil free. I first started looking for a low allergy detergent then found out that it was palm oil free and that was the clincher. The powder can be a bit lumpy in the box but its easy to break up using a scoop. They don't put a plastic scoop in the box which is also good as its such a waste. I just kept a scoop I had from another brand and have been using that same scoop ever since.

Excellent product!!

My kids sometimes react to other washing powders but I find Planet Ark cleans well and treats their skin well too. It works well in my front loader, I just add the powder straight on to the clothes - no problems!! The other thing that I adore about it is that they don't add yet another unnecessary bit of plastic for a scoop. I rarely find that this is the case and it's very refreshing!!! Highly recommended!!

money saver

money saverPerth

Great washing powder

I started using this washing powder due to my husband getting a really bad rash on his legs, the doctors said is was an allergy so I started changing the items i used and one of them was washing powder, I found this one really good, brings my washing up really nice, you don't have to use very much either and it really helped with his rash to, it is a bit more expensive but i really think its worth it, I work as a massage therapist from home and use it on my towels and it really brings them up nice and fluffy! I would recommend this product.

JasonI

JasonISydney, NSW

Great Product

ILoveAwareWashingPowder

ILoveAwareWashingPowderPerth

Excellent product

I have sensitive skin that is prone to itches and rashes. This product cleans very well, and it doesn't give me any rashes nor make me itchy, so I'm very happy. I don't like washing powders with strong fragrances, and this one has no fragrance, which I really like. It's Australian owned and made, palm oil free, low allergy, supports Planet Ark and more, which I also like. I've put my parents and best friend onto this washing powder, and they buy it now because they also like it a lot. I love it! Thank you!

Where can I buy this in Victoria?

mountainsmum

mountainsmum

Kerrin

KerrinSA, 5333

Good clean wash, better for the environment and your clothes, great value for money

VincentV

VincentVAU

lbj39

lbj39

This is a great washing detergent. Does a really good job on the clothes and doesn't leave a residue. Planet Ark sells it on their website often at a really good rate. And it is available in the supermarkets. You can then use the grey water on your garden. Most washing detergents make your stuff look clean by using chemicals which adhere to the clothes, this is a much better clean.
This does a great clean on your washing and is much better for the environment.
The box design isn't great, the lid doesn't flip up easily, but that is only a minor issue, if it really bothered you you could just change the powder into a tub.

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

I was looking for a grey water safe detergent so I could re-use the water. I had tried the Earths Choice brand but found it left a powdery residue of the clothes. This one is great! I dissolve the correct amount of powder (only) 1/4 cup) in warm water first then add to a cold wash. It washes brilliantly and because it is made for sensitive skin (hence no perfume) I dont have to wash my babies clothes seprately.
If you stick to the pack directions, one box shold last you a while. The grey water has done wonders for my lawns. Highly reccommended if you use in the right way
Environmentally friendly (great for grey water use). Non- irritating
Pricey, but if you use it correctly it lasts for ages. I only buy 2 boxes a year!

See all Aware Sensitive Laundry Powder reviews