Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

nicola
nicolaperth

My favourite brand of comfort shoes

First bought planet shoes 15 years ago since then they have become a fashionable shoe not just a comfort shoe ,must have over 15 different styles for summer and winter they are my go to shoes

Linda I.
Linda I.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love Planet Shoes

They are the only make that I buy now, always comfortable from the start. I am recovering from a hip replacement and I find Planet Shoes supportive and easy to walk in.

notassillyastheyexpect
notassillyastheyexpectNEWTOWN

Quality and comfort

I have purchased 4 Planet shoes over the years. The 3 boots were all true to size though in the sandals I had to return for a smaller size. Process to exchange was simple. Unfortunately after a month or so the elastic came unstitched on the sandals but my mum kindly stitched it back. Though they are looking a bit worn after a few years, the 3pr of boots ars still going strong. I wear one pr nearly daily in Winter and have done for around 5 years. I need a new pair but it's hard to find a similar style.

Annabel
Annabel

Cheaply made shoes with very inflated price tag

Sam C
Sam C

So comfortable

I’ve had neuromas on my feet for 8yrs, bought a pr of Pl Earth sandals, walked home and have had none of my daily foot pain when wearing these.
Went back to shop next day and got a 2nd pair, am very happy with my purchases, so comfortable, it is a joy not to have constant pain

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Hi Sam - we are so glad to hear you are happy and your feet are comfortable. All the best

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm really disappointed

I paid $170 for boots which I assume were leather however I've had them maybe 2 months and they are already peeling at the front on the toe . Not happy!!!

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Please email service@omnifootwear.com.au with details of the boot and purchase so as we may assist.

Bambillow No
Bambillow NoRotorua

Not bad.....

....initially the tops felt a bit hard and pressed on top of the foot but now they are worn in a bit they are pretty comfortable. I don't think I would pay over $100 for them though. These cost me $60nzd so I'm pretty happy with them.

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Beware extremely outdated returns policy

Beware that if you buy something on sale from their website (which is a large proportion of what is available) you cannot return it for a refund only store credit. These items are not marked "final sale" or anything transparent like that, just ordinary sale items that you would be able to return for a full refund in basically any other store. I also agree with other reviews that the Planet Shoes brand is not as good quality or as supportive for your feet as they once were. I haven't had anything fall apart on me but have had to look to other brands for decent support and cushioning.

Rose L
Rose LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and customer service

I bought a pair of super comfortable Planet "Town" boots at a DJs store. Within days of wearing the boot, one of the snaps on the ankle strap fell off. Shoe repairers advised they could not fix it without a completely new snap. Omni Footwear were unhelpful, advising they didn't know where to get a simple snap and fobbed me off, back to DJs who were unable to help further. Customer service all round was poor with no one willing to take responsibility. Will not buy from any of these suppliers again.

So Disappointed...

Planet Shoes have long been my favorite most comfortable shoes...but the last 3 pairs no longer fit as well as they used to and literally fell apart in the sole and stitching in less than 3 months wear. They lack the old comfort and I will never waste my money on these shoes again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

We are disappointed to see this - we stand by our product, and would always ask if you have any issue that you contact us so it can be resolved. If you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au we would be happy to address this for you.

Planet shoes Amy

I recently bought 2 pairs of planet shoes Amy, I have the black and blue, they air like walking on air, size is spot on,I will definitely get the sand colour next

EGB
EGBTasmania

Navy Potsy boots - fantastic!

I normally wear doc marten boots but they got a bit heavy as I was struggling with arthritis. I bought a pair of navy Potsy boots from planet shoes and wear them all the time! No problem with delivery and the boots are really comfortable!

Rose767
Rose767Peel, WA

Sort of Ok

T.B
T.BSydney, NSW

Planet shoes seem to have changed

I purchased a new pair of my favourite brand of shoes "PLANET" just recently.
Sadly the foot bed inner sole is not longer like it used to be and the very reason I have stayed loyal to this brand over the Years. I am disappointed with the newer foot bed it is no longer as resilient as it used to be. It used to have the most amazing cushioning which made you feel like you were walking on a cloud. Now when you press it, it seems thin and it feels like you are walking on a hard floor and no longer has that quality cushioning that was so comfortable. It is a shame that is has changed.

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

We have worked very hard on our foot bed, and pride ourselves on the comfort it offers. If you would like to please email service@omnifootwear.com.au so as we could look into this for you?

Not made to last

I bought a pair of leather boots. The rubber (not sure what it is made of) sole began to deteriorate. I took it to a cobbler who said they were not repairable due to the last not going under the boot.

So I have a perfectly good leather upper and cannot repair the boot. Certainly not saving the planet by making shoes that are unrepairable.