Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

Change to foot bed inner sole

nicola
nicolaPerth, WA

My favourite brand of comfort shoes

First bought planet shoes 15 years ago since then they have become a fashionable shoe not just a comfort shoe ,must have over 15 different styles for summer and winter they are my go to shoes

Linda I.
Linda I.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love Planet Shoes

They are the only make that I buy now, always comfortable from the start. I am recovering from a hip replacement and I find Planet Shoes supportive and easy to walk in.

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No. Refund

After trying a pair that was from their online store, with 25% off for a special, and they did not fit, they will not refund.
They were over $100, and they only give a store credit. No where does it tell you when buying that there is a store credit only. You have to source their refund policy and it is written there in small print. Buyers beware.

Chris

As I said. No refund. There is nothing generous about that. Anything on special should have a declaration clearly stating no refund, credit only. That then, is a very generous policy

Annabel
Annabel

Cheaply made shoes with very inflated price tag

Michelle1180
Michelle1180Perth, WA

Can’t live without them.

Any other work shoes I’ve bought have only lasted a couple of months max before the heels wear off, they would also be painful and rub my toes, even the brands that are designed for wide feet. Planet shoes are the only ones that don’t rub and I’m still wearing the same pair I bought a year ago with no heel damage so they are definitely value for money. I’m usually a 9.5 and I get a 10 in these so they are mostly true to size. Everyone I work with also wears Planet shoes because they are the only ones that last and are so comfortable to be in all day.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We love helping customers be comfortable all day!

Sam C
Sam C

So comfortable

I’ve had neuromas on my feet for 8yrs, bought a pr of Pl Earth sandals, walked home and have had none of my daily foot pain when wearing these.
Went back to shop next day and got a 2nd pair, am very happy with my purchases, so comfortable, it is a joy not to have constant pain

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Hi Sam - we are so glad to hear you are happy and your feet are comfortable. All the best

Bobbit

Extremely disappointed, didnt even want to give one star!

expensive pair of shoes expecting quality. Less than 3 months of wearing they were falling apart. They didnt even attempt to resolve the issue instead they did nothing but discard me. Wether this was last week or last year the fact they disregarded any correspondence or explanation was disgraceful

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

The boots were purchased some 7 years ago, please don't misrepresent the situation.

Bobbit

These shoes are on websites available NOW you said you haven't sold them for 5 to 6 years! The fact is they are very much readily available. Dont try to put this on me. Wether it was 1 year ago 2, 4 5 or whatever you did nothing about it at all.

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm really disappointed

I paid $170 for boots which I assume were leather however I've had them maybe 2 months and they are already peeling at the front on the toe . Not happy!!!

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Please email service@omnifootwear.com.au with details of the boot and purchase so as we may assist.

Bambillow No
Bambillow NoRotorua

Not bad.....

....initially the tops felt a bit hard and pressed on top of the foot but now they are worn in a bit they are pretty comfortable. I don't think I would pay over $100 for them though. These cost me $60nzd so I'm pretty happy with them.

So Disappointed...

Planet Shoes have long been my favorite most comfortable shoes...but the last 3 pairs no longer fit as well as they used to and literally fell apart in the sole and stitching in less than 3 months wear. They lack the old comfort and I will never waste my money on these shoes again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

We are disappointed to see this - we stand by our product, and would always ask if you have any issue that you contact us so it can be resolved. If you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au we would be happy to address this for you.

EGB
EGBTasmania

Navy Potsy boots - fantastic!

I normally wear doc marten boots but they got a bit heavy as I was struggling with arthritis. I bought a pair of navy Potsy boots from planet shoes and wear them all the time! No problem with delivery and the boots are really comfortable!

Rose767
Rose767Peel, WA

Sort of Ok

T.B
T.BSydney, NSW

Planet shoes seem to have changed

I purchased a new pair of my favourite brand of shoes "PLANET" just recently.
Sadly the foot bed inner sole is not longer like it used to be and the very reason I have stayed loyal to this brand over the Years. I am disappointed with the newer foot bed it is no longer as resilient as it used to be. It used to have the most amazing cushioning which made you feel like you were walking on a cloud. Now when you press it, it seems thin and it feels like you are walking on a hard floor and no longer has that quality cushioning that was so comfortable. It is a shame that is has changed.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

We have worked very hard on our foot bed, and pride ourselves on the comfort it offers. If you would like to please email service@omnifootwear.com.au so as we could look into this for you?

Not made to last

I bought a pair of leather boots. The rubber (not sure what it is made of) sole began to deteriorate. I took it to a cobbler who said they were not repairable due to the last not going under the boot.

So I have a perfectly good leather upper and cannot repair the boot. Certainly not saving the planet by making shoes that are unrepairable.