Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

1.0
Bobbit

Extremely disappointed, didnt even want to give one star!

expensive pair of shoes expecting quality. Less than 3 months of wearing they were falling apart. They didnt even attempt to resolve the issue instead they did nothing but discard me. Wether this was last week or last year the fact they disregarded any correspondence or explanation was disgraceful

Sizing Slightly large
Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

The boots were purchased some 7 years ago, please don't misrepresent the situation.

Bobbit

These shoes are on websites available NOW you said you haven't sold them for 5 to 6 years! The fact is they are very much readily available. Dont try to put this on me. Wether it was 1 year ago 2, 4 5 or whatever you did nothing about it at all.

So Disappointed...

Planet Shoes have long been my favorite most comfortable shoes...but the last 3 pairs no longer fit as well as they used to and literally fell apart in the sole and stitching in less than 3 months wear. They lack the old comfort and I will never waste my money on these shoes again.

Sizing True to size
Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

We are disappointed to see this - we stand by our product, and would always ask if you have any issue that you contact us so it can be resolved. If you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au we would be happy to address this for you.

Michelle
Michelle

Refused to change size of $150 shoes as I didnt have the box

Bought boots and shoes, $150. When they arrived they were a small fit but thought they might be ok! Second time trying them, only 4 days later, it was obvious they would be really uncomfortable. Emailed them but was informed that as I had gotten rid of the box they wouldnt change them. Ive spent so much money on Planet Shoes and they now ignore my emails. Never again!

Sizing Very small