Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

3.8

Linda I.
Linda I.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love Planet Shoes

They are the only make that I buy now, always comfortable from the start. I am recovering from a hip replacement and I find Planet Shoes supportive and easy to walk in.

notassillyastheyexpect
notassillyastheyexpectNEWTOWN

Quality and comfort

I have purchased 4 Planet shoes over the years. The 3 boots were all true to size though in the sandals I had to return for a smaller size. Process to exchange was simple. Unfortunately after a month or so the elastic came unstitched on the sandals but my mum kindly stitched it back. Though they are looking a bit worn after a few years, the 3pr of boots ars still going strong. I wear one pr nearly daily in Winter and have done for around 5 years. I need a new pair but it's hard to find a similar style.

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No. Refund

After trying a pair that was from their online store, with 25% off for a special, and they did not fit, they will not refund.
They were over $100, and they only give a store credit. No where does it tell you when buying that there is a store credit only. You have to source their refund policy and it is written there in small print. Buyers beware.

Sizing Slightly large
Chris

As I said. No refund. There is nothing generous about that. Anything on special should have a declaration clearly stating no refund, credit only. That then, is a very generous policy

Bambillow No
Bambillow NoRotorua

Not bad.....

....initially the tops felt a bit hard and pressed on top of the foot but now they are worn in a bit they are pretty comfortable. I don't think I would pay over $100 for them though. These cost me $60nzd so I'm pretty happy with them.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Planet Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Planet shoes Amy

I recently bought 2 pairs of planet shoes Amy, I have the black and blue, they air like walking on air, size is spot on,I will definitely get the sand colour next

EGB
EGBTasmania

Navy Potsy boots - fantastic!

I normally wear doc marten boots but they got a bit heavy as I was struggling with arthritis. I bought a pair of navy Potsy boots from planet shoes and wear them all the time! No problem with delivery and the boots are really comfortable!

Rose767
Rose767Peel, WA

Sort of Ok

T.B
T.BSydney, NSW

Planet shoes seem to have changed

I purchased a new pair of my favourite brand of shoes "PLANET" just recently.
Sadly the foot bed inner sole is not longer like it used to be and the very reason I have stayed loyal to this brand over the Years. I am disappointed with the newer foot bed it is no longer as resilient as it used to be. It used to have the most amazing cushioning which made you feel like you were walking on a cloud. Now when you press it, it seems thin and it feels like you are walking on a hard floor and no longer has that quality cushioning that was so comfortable. It is a shame that is has changed.

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

We have worked very hard on our foot bed, and pride ourselves on the comfort it offers. If you would like to please email service@omnifootwear.com.au so as we could look into this for you?