Planet Shoes

Planet Shoes (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

Louise
LouiseDungog

uncomfortable

I have worn planet shoes for years and I was very happy with my shoes but have found them to be inconsistent with sizing and not value for dollar. I have reverted back to a $25 sandals and my feet are much happier. I wont be buying them again, think before spending you money

HelenBellingen

Down spiral in quality

Searched in shops and finally found online, a pair of Planet sandals like those that have served me beautifully for many years...thought they looked exactly the same on the net, so bought them directly from Planet Shoes website. On receiving, despite looking very similar in pics, the quality was so poor that that there was no comparison. Fraying, inferior quality plastic and leather (imo) replaced with imitation. Just looked like any other really cheap sandal. The return directions were very 'comprehensive' and thus, I ended up paying half the cost of the shoes in posting them back. Still have not received a refund. Disgusted with the inferior quality of a once wonderful brand of shoes.

Helen

Refund paid but still $33 out of pocket .beware the quality....

Annoyed EKC
Annoyed EKCKalgoorlie

Faulty shoes & poor customer service

I purchased genuine leather shoes for $170 - the most I have EVER spent on a pair of shoes. After a month they were wrinkled, tatty & scuffed. They look like I had owned them for two years. Customer service fobbed me off and provided no buyer protection at all. Will not buy from planet shoes again or recommended their service.

Conny
ConnySydney

Extremely comfortable

Very happy with my black summer sandals, so comfortable (this is my second pair, different colour), really good price; I’m a size 9, true fit - highly recommended. Ordered online, fast professional service.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Planet Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Happy
HappyNapier New Zealand

Awesome sandels!

I broke a bone in my ankle,my family bought me some Planet sandels and they have been awesome!!!As they are adaptable when my foot swells!Would buy more!!Amazing shoes!

emalee
emaleeSydney

Inventory does not match website

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland

Not as good as use to be

I have worn Planet Shoes for years but have noticed the last 2 years, quality is not like it use to be. I now only pick them up on sell-out, as that is the price I think they are only worth now. They don't tend to last like they use to, so no use spending $150-$220 & they only last one season, like happened to me with two lots of winter boots from Planet. Shame as their footbed is like no other, especially since I've had a lot of back surgery.

jules
julesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't contact us!

Planet ladies shoes. Jess. Nearly unbearable to wear when new.. Hard heavy and inflexible on the feet. Worn in now.. heavy and hot to wear. Sent email to Planet suggesting somebody should wear a pair for the day to test them. No customer service.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands