Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

Sylvie B.
Sylvie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Undelivered Product

Extremely disappointed in this company. I ordered some slippers 10 days ago and when I chased them to find out if my order had been dispatched (as I had not received any correspondence since the order confirmation!!) I was told that there was a fault in their inventories and that they no longer had stock. I will not order anything with this company again if this is the way they deal with customers.

Steve.

How do you manage to be rude online?

Long time customer but shoe quality dropping off, but I’ve liked the designs. Had some troubles purchasing online and the online worker was so embarrassingly rude i really cant be bothered any more. Notified company by email and haven’t had a response several weeks later.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Hi Steve, I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience, please forward the correspondence through to service@omnifotowear.com.au and we will resolve straight away. We do not have any unanswered emails for more than 2 business days. Thank you.

Steve.

BTW. Check 1/5/2022. Yes I remember the date. 2 days???

Browser333
Browser333Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow what a downhill slide for this once good shoecompany

So order shoes and a week later say whoops sorry, took your money said the shoes were there but no can do

Maggie
MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive sandals I can't wear much

I bought a pair of old lady sandals but the straps are mostly synthetic as is the lining ang they are extremely uncomfortable.

notassillyastheyexpect
notassillyastheyexpectNEWTOWN

Quality and comfort

I have purchased 4 Planet shoes over the years. The 3 boots were all true to size though in the sandals I had to return for a smaller size. Process to exchange was simple. Unfortunately after a month or so the elastic came unstitched on the sandals but my mum kindly stitched it back. Though they are looking a bit worn after a few years, the 3pr of boots ars still going strong. I wear one pr nearly daily in Winter and have done for around 5 years. I need a new pair but it's hard to find a similar style.

maddy
maddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sole split on two pairs of ankle boots

First of all I absolutely love the style of planet ankle boots
While my complaint was from some time ago I feel compelled to write of my experience
I had two pairs of planet ankle boots ,,loved them unfortunately both pairs split on the sole of the boots in exactly the same place I took them back to the shop where they were purchased the shop assistant was rude and told me it must be the way I bend in my shoes ,they did keep the shoes and one of your reps viewed them ,I received a measly 50 credit !!
Now reading some of these reviews i am obviously not the only one
My target boots have outperformed your expensive boots
Honestly don’t bother with this company regardless of how much you love the look of them

Anne B.
Anne B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive nasty shoes

I purchased a pair of Whirl (they said Planet) but they are not usual Planet quality. They don't ha e the Planet logo on the bottom. I really wished I had read these reviews before I pressed pay! I received an email from someone called Kate North asking if I was pleased with my purchase. I said "no" and I would be buying from Brand Direct in the future. Then I get an email back accusing me of being offensive. I was only being honest. I rang both telephone number in email and both said " this mailbox is full". This all smacks of dodgy to me and I won't be buying anything from these guys. Buyers beware!!!

Bobbit

Extremely disappointed, didnt even want to give one star!

expensive pair of shoes expecting quality. Less than 3 months of wearing they were falling apart. They didnt even attempt to resolve the issue instead they did nothing but discard me. Wether this was last week or last year the fact they disregarded any correspondence or explanation was disgraceful

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

The boots were purchased some 7 years ago, please don't misrepresent the situation.

Bobbit

These shoes are on websites available NOW you said you haven't sold them for 5 to 6 years! The fact is they are very much readily available. Dont try to put this on me. Wether it was 1 year ago 2, 4 5 or whatever you did nothing about it at all.

Bambillow No
Bambillow NoRotorua

Not bad.....

....initially the tops felt a bit hard and pressed on top of the foot but now they are worn in a bit they are pretty comfortable. I don't think I would pay over $100 for them though. These cost me $60nzd so I'm pretty happy with them.

So Disappointed...

Planet Shoes have long been my favorite most comfortable shoes...but the last 3 pairs no longer fit as well as they used to and literally fell apart in the sole and stitching in less than 3 months wear. They lack the old comfort and I will never waste my money on these shoes again.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

We are disappointed to see this - we stand by our product, and would always ask if you have any issue that you contact us so it can be resolved. If you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au we would be happy to address this for you.

Michelle
Michelle

Refused to change size of $150 shoes as I didnt have the box

Bought boots and shoes, $150. When they arrived they were a small fit but thought they might be ok! Second time trying them, only 4 days later, it was obvious they would be really uncomfortable. Emailed them but was informed that as I had gotten rid of the box they wouldnt change them. Ive spent so much money on Planet Shoes and they now ignore my emails. Never again!

EGB
EGBTasmania

Navy Potsy boots - fantastic!

I normally wear doc marten boots but they got a bit heavy as I was struggling with arthritis. I bought a pair of navy Potsy boots from planet shoes and wear them all the time! No problem with delivery and the boots are really comfortable!

Sam H
Sam HSydney, NSW

Broken sandals after a couple of wears

Broken sandals after a couple of wears. Shoes bought in Melbourne whilst on holiday I Emailed customer service on April 22 with photos and a copy of bank statement. No response. Disgusting quality and customer service.

Sizing Slightly large
Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

I am sorry to see this here -I realise a lot of time has passed, but if you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au with the details we would very much like to address this for you?

Lauren
LaurenCanberra

Won’t buy ever again!

Planet Shoes are a joke!
The sizing is all wrong. I am a 91/2 and the sandals I got looked like Ronald Macdonald shoes. I was tripping over the toes they are so long.
Sent them back for. Down size by 1/2. Cost me $25 to send them back and the second pair is just as bad. So sending them back again.
They had better be comfortable!!
You guys need to sort out your return process!

HelenBellingen

Down spiral in quality

Searched in shops and finally found online, a pair of Planet sandals like those that have served me beautifully for many years...thought they looked exactly the same on the net, so bought them directly from Planet Shoes website. On receiving, despite looking very similar in pics, the quality was so poor that that there was no comparison. Fraying, inferior quality plastic and leather (imo) replaced with imitation. Just looked like any other really cheap sandal. The return directions were very 'comprehensive' and thus, I ended up paying half the cost of the shoes in posting them back. Still have not received a refund. Disgusted with the inferior quality of a once wonderful brand of shoes.

Helen

Refund paid but still $33 out of pocket .beware the quality....