Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

Maggie
MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive sandals I can't wear much

I bought a pair of old lady sandals but the straps are mostly synthetic as is the lining ang they are extremely uncomfortable.

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No. Refund

After trying a pair that was from their online store, with 25% off for a special, and they did not fit, they will not refund.
They were over $100, and they only give a store credit. No where does it tell you when buying that there is a store credit only. You have to source their refund policy and it is written there in small print. Buyers beware.

Chris

As I said. No refund. There is nothing generous about that. Anything on special should have a declaration clearly stating no refund, credit only. That then, is a very generous policy

maddy
maddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sole split on two pairs of ankle boots

First of all I absolutely love the style of planet ankle boots
While my complaint was from some time ago I feel compelled to write of my experience
I had two pairs of planet ankle boots ,,loved them unfortunately both pairs split on the sole of the boots in exactly the same place I took them back to the shop where they were purchased the shop assistant was rude and told me it must be the way I bend in my shoes ,they did keep the shoes and one of your reps viewed them ,I received a measly 50 credit !!
Now reading some of these reviews i am obviously not the only one
My target boots have outperformed your expensive boots
Honestly don’t bother with this company regardless of how much you love the look of them

Anne B.
Anne B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive nasty shoes

I purchased a pair of Whirl (they said Planet) but they are not usual Planet quality. They don't ha e the Planet logo on the bottom. I really wished I had read these reviews before I pressed pay! I received an email from someone called Kate North asking if I was pleased with my purchase. I said "no" and I would be buying from Brand Direct in the future. Then I get an email back accusing me of being offensive. I was only being honest. I rang both telephone number in email and both said " this mailbox is full". This all smacks of dodgy to me and I won't be buying anything from these guys. Buyers beware!!!

Bobbit

Extremely disappointed, didnt even want to give one star!

expensive pair of shoes expecting quality. Less than 3 months of wearing they were falling apart. They didnt even attempt to resolve the issue instead they did nothing but discard me. Wether this was last week or last year the fact they disregarded any correspondence or explanation was disgraceful

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

The boots were purchased some 7 years ago, please don't misrepresent the situation.

Bobbit

These shoes are on websites available NOW you said you haven't sold them for 5 to 6 years! The fact is they are very much readily available. Dont try to put this on me. Wether it was 1 year ago 2, 4 5 or whatever you did nothing about it at all.

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm really disappointed

I paid $170 for boots which I assume were leather however I've had them maybe 2 months and they are already peeling at the front on the toe . Not happy!!!

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Please email service@omnifootwear.com.au with details of the boot and purchase so as we may assist.

Beware extremely outdated returns policy

Beware that if you buy something on sale from their website (which is a large proportion of what is available) you cannot return it for a refund only store credit. These items are not marked "final sale" or anything transparent like that, just ordinary sale items that you would be able to return for a full refund in basically any other store. I also agree with other reviews that the Planet Shoes brand is not as good quality or as supportive for your feet as they once were. I haven't had anything fall apart on me but have had to look to other brands for decent support and cushioning.

Rose L
Rose LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and customer service

I bought a pair of super comfortable Planet "Town" boots at a DJs store. Within days of wearing the boot, one of the snaps on the ankle strap fell off. Shoe repairers advised they could not fix it without a completely new snap. Omni Footwear were unhelpful, advising they didn't know where to get a simple snap and fobbed me off, back to DJs who were unable to help further. Customer service all round was poor with no one willing to take responsibility. Will not buy from any of these suppliers again.

So Disappointed...

Planet Shoes have long been my favorite most comfortable shoes...but the last 3 pairs no longer fit as well as they used to and literally fell apart in the sole and stitching in less than 3 months wear. They lack the old comfort and I will never waste my money on these shoes again.

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

We are disappointed to see this - we stand by our product, and would always ask if you have any issue that you contact us so it can be resolved. If you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au we would be happy to address this for you.

Michelle
Michelle

Refused to change size of $150 shoes as I didnt have the box

Bought boots and shoes, $150. When they arrived they were a small fit but thought they might be ok! Second time trying them, only 4 days later, it was obvious they would be really uncomfortable. Emailed them but was informed that as I had gotten rid of the box they wouldnt change them. Ive spent so much money on Planet Shoes and they now ignore my emails. Never again!

Sam H
Sam HSydney, NSW

Broken sandals after a couple of wears

Broken sandals after a couple of wears. Shoes bought in Melbourne whilst on holiday I Emailed customer service on April 22 with photos and a copy of bank statement. No response. Disgusting quality and customer service.

Sizing Slightly large
Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

I am sorry to see this here -I realise a lot of time has passed, but if you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au with the details we would very much like to address this for you?

Not made to last

I bought a pair of leather boots. The rubber (not sure what it is made of) sole began to deteriorate. I took it to a cobbler who said they were not repairable due to the last not going under the boot.

So I have a perfectly good leather upper and cannot repair the boot. Certainly not saving the planet by making shoes that are unrepairable.

Sizing True to size

Lauren
LaurenCanberra

Won’t buy ever again!

Planet Shoes are a joke!
The sizing is all wrong. I am a 91/2 and the sandals I got looked like Ronald Macdonald shoes. I was tripping over the toes they are so long.
Sent them back for. Down size by 1/2. Cost me $25 to send them back and the second pair is just as bad. So sending them back again.
They had better be comfortable!!
You guys need to sort out your return process!

HelenBellingen

Down spiral in quality

Searched in shops and finally found online, a pair of Planet sandals like those that have served me beautifully for many years...thought they looked exactly the same on the net, so bought them directly from Planet Shoes website. On receiving, despite looking very similar in pics, the quality was so poor that that there was no comparison. Fraying, inferior quality plastic and leather (imo) replaced with imitation. Just looked like any other really cheap sandal. The return directions were very 'comprehensive' and thus, I ended up paying half the cost of the shoes in posting them back. Still have not received a refund. Disgusted with the inferior quality of a once wonderful brand of shoes.

Helen

Refund paid but still $33 out of pocket .beware the quality....

Annoyed EKC
Annoyed EKCKalgoorlie

Faulty shoes & poor customer service

I purchased genuine leather shoes for $170 - the most I have EVER spent on a pair of shoes. After a month they were wrinkled, tatty & scuffed. They look like I had owned them for two years. Customer service fobbed me off and provided no buyer protection at all. Will not buy from planet shoes again or recommended their service.