Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

Steve.
Steve.

How do you manage to be rude online?

Long time customer but shoe quality dropping off, but I’ve liked the designs. Had some troubles purchasing online and the online worker was so embarrassingly rude i really cant be bothered any more. Notified company by email and haven’t had a response several weeks later.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Hi Steve, I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience, please forward the correspondence through to service@omnifotowear.com.au and we will resolve straight away. We do not have any unanswered emails for more than 2 business days. Thank you.

RS8573
RS8573Daylesford

A once great shoe company…

I’ve got a wardrobe full of planet shoes. I’ve been buying them for nearly a decade. But the honeymoon is over. Recently the quality had been falling, sizing has become inconsistent, and their new website is a huge step down from their previous one.
It’s just not worth the risk and effort when half the time the shoes don’t fit and they won’t refund - only store credit! Off to find a new staple.

Browser333
Browser333Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow what a downhill slide for this once good shoecompany

So order shoes and a week later say whoops sorry, took your money said the shoes were there but no can do

Change to foot bed inner sole

Maggie
MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive sandals I can't wear much

I bought a pair of old lady sandals but the straps are mostly synthetic as is the lining ang they are extremely uncomfortable.

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No. Refund

After trying a pair that was from their online store, with 25% off for a special, and they did not fit, they will not refund.
They were over $100, and they only give a store credit. No where does it tell you when buying that there is a store credit only. You have to source their refund policy and it is written there in small print. Buyers beware.

Chris

As I said. No refund. There is nothing generous about that. Anything on special should have a declaration clearly stating no refund, credit only. That then, is a very generous policy

Annabel
Annabel

Cheaply made shoes with very inflated price tag

maddy
maddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sole split on two pairs of ankle boots

First of all I absolutely love the style of planet ankle boots
While my complaint was from some time ago I feel compelled to write of my experience
I had two pairs of planet ankle boots ,,loved them unfortunately both pairs split on the sole of the boots in exactly the same place I took them back to the shop where they were purchased the shop assistant was rude and told me it must be the way I bend in my shoes ,they did keep the shoes and one of your reps viewed them ,I received a measly 50 credit !!
Now reading some of these reviews i am obviously not the only one
My target boots have outperformed your expensive boots
Honestly don’t bother with this company regardless of how much you love the look of them

Debi jGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality has dropped

I’ve been buying planet shoes boots for a few years now. They don’t last as long as they used to and a pair of boots I bought to replace a pair the dog chewed are literally different sizes even through they’re marked as the same size.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Hi Debi, it is possible the new boots have been incorrectly sized - have you contacted place of purchase, or ourselves, regarding this? Please email service@omnifootwear.com.au with your query so as we may assist.

Debi j

They were purchased online direct from yourselves. They are the fifth pair of boots I have purchased from you so was very disappointed

Anne B.
Anne B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive nasty shoes

I purchased a pair of Whirl (they said Planet) but they are not usual Planet quality. They don't ha e the Planet logo on the bottom. I really wished I had read these reviews before I pressed pay! I received an email from someone called Kate North asking if I was pleased with my purchase. I said "no" and I would be buying from Brand Direct in the future. Then I get an email back accusing me of being offensive. I was only being honest. I rang both telephone number in email and both said " this mailbox is full". This all smacks of dodgy to me and I won't be buying anything from these guys. Buyers beware!!!

Bobbit

Extremely disappointed, didnt even want to give one star!

expensive pair of shoes expecting quality. Less than 3 months of wearing they were falling apart. They didnt even attempt to resolve the issue instead they did nothing but discard me. Wether this was last week or last year the fact they disregarded any correspondence or explanation was disgraceful

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

The boots were purchased some 7 years ago, please don't misrepresent the situation.

Bobbit

These shoes are on websites available NOW you said you haven't sold them for 5 to 6 years! The fact is they are very much readily available. Dont try to put this on me. Wether it was 1 year ago 2, 4 5 or whatever you did nothing about it at all.

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm really disappointed

I paid $170 for boots which I assume were leather however I've had them maybe 2 months and they are already peeling at the front on the toe . Not happy!!!

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Please email service@omnifootwear.com.au with details of the boot and purchase so as we may assist.

Find out how Planet Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Beware extremely outdated returns policy

Beware that if you buy something on sale from their website (which is a large proportion of what is available) you cannot return it for a refund only store credit. These items are not marked "final sale" or anything transparent like that, just ordinary sale items that you would be able to return for a full refund in basically any other store. I also agree with other reviews that the Planet Shoes brand is not as good quality or as supportive for your feet as they once were. I haven't had anything fall apart on me but have had to look to other brands for decent support and cushioning.

Rose L
Rose LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and customer service

I bought a pair of super comfortable Planet "Town" boots at a DJs store. Within days of wearing the boot, one of the snaps on the ankle strap fell off. Shoe repairers advised they could not fix it without a completely new snap. Omni Footwear were unhelpful, advising they didn't know where to get a simple snap and fobbed me off, back to DJs who were unable to help further. Customer service all round was poor with no one willing to take responsibility. Will not buy from any of these suppliers again.

So Disappointed...

Planet Shoes have long been my favorite most comfortable shoes...but the last 3 pairs no longer fit as well as they used to and literally fell apart in the sole and stitching in less than 3 months wear. They lack the old comfort and I will never waste my money on these shoes again.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

We are disappointed to see this - we stand by our product, and would always ask if you have any issue that you contact us so it can be resolved. If you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au we would be happy to address this for you.