Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No. Refund

After trying a pair that was from their online store, with 25% off for a special, and they did not fit, they will not refund.
They were over $100, and they only give a store credit. No where does it tell you when buying that there is a store credit only. You have to source their refund policy and it is written there in small print. Buyers beware.

Chris

As I said. No refund. There is nothing generous about that. Anything on special should have a declaration clearly stating no refund, credit only. That then, is a very generous policy

Annabel
Annabel

Cheaply made shoes with very inflated price tag

Debi jGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality has dropped

I’ve been buying planet shoes boots for a few years now. They don’t last as long as they used to and a pair of boots I bought to replace a pair the dog chewed are literally different sizes even through they’re marked as the same size.

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Hi Debi, it is possible the new boots have been incorrectly sized - have you contacted place of purchase, or ourselves, regarding this? Please email service@omnifootwear.com.au with your query so as we may assist.

Debi j

They were purchased online direct from yourselves. They are the fifth pair of boots I have purchased from you so was very disappointed

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm really disappointed

I paid $170 for boots which I assume were leather however I've had them maybe 2 months and they are already peeling at the front on the toe . Not happy!!!

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Please email service@omnifootwear.com.au with details of the boot and purchase so as we may assist.

Find out how Planet Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Beware extremely outdated returns policy

Beware that if you buy something on sale from their website (which is a large proportion of what is available) you cannot return it for a refund only store credit. These items are not marked "final sale" or anything transparent like that, just ordinary sale items that you would be able to return for a full refund in basically any other store. I also agree with other reviews that the Planet Shoes brand is not as good quality or as supportive for your feet as they once were. I haven't had anything fall apart on me but have had to look to other brands for decent support and cushioning.

Rose L
Rose LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and customer service

I bought a pair of super comfortable Planet "Town" boots at a DJs store. Within days of wearing the boot, one of the snaps on the ankle strap fell off. Shoe repairers advised they could not fix it without a completely new snap. Omni Footwear were unhelpful, advising they didn't know where to get a simple snap and fobbed me off, back to DJs who were unable to help further. Customer service all round was poor with no one willing to take responsibility. Will not buy from any of these suppliers again.

Rose767
Rose767Peel, WA

Sort of Ok

T.B
T.BSydney, NSW

Planet shoes seem to have changed

I purchased a new pair of my favourite brand of shoes "PLANET" just recently.
Sadly the foot bed inner sole is not longer like it used to be and the very reason I have stayed loyal to this brand over the Years. I am disappointed with the newer foot bed it is no longer as resilient as it used to be. It used to have the most amazing cushioning which made you feel like you were walking on a cloud. Now when you press it, it seems thin and it feels like you are walking on a hard floor and no longer has that quality cushioning that was so comfortable. It is a shame that is has changed.

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

We have worked very hard on our foot bed, and pride ourselves on the comfort it offers. If you would like to please email service@omnifootwear.com.au so as we could look into this for you?

Not made to last

I bought a pair of leather boots. The rubber (not sure what it is made of) sole began to deteriorate. I took it to a cobbler who said they were not repairable due to the last not going under the boot.

So I have a perfectly good leather upper and cannot repair the boot. Certainly not saving the planet by making shoes that are unrepairable.

Sizing True to size

Louise
LouiseDungog

uncomfortable

I have worn planet shoes for years and I was very happy with my shoes but have found them to be inconsistent with sizing and not value for dollar. I have reverted back to a $25 sandals and my feet are much happier. I wont be buying them again, think before spending you money

emalee
emaleeSydney

Inventory does not match website

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland

Not as good as use to be

I have worn Planet Shoes for years but have noticed the last 2 years, quality is not like it use to be. I now only pick them up on sell-out, as that is the price I think they are only worth now. They don't tend to last like they use to, so no use spending $150-$220 & they only last one season, like happened to me with two lots of winter boots from Planet. Shame as their footbed is like no other, especially since I've had a lot of back surgery.

jules
julesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't contact us!

Planet ladies shoes. Jess. Nearly unbearable to wear when new.. Hard heavy and inflexible on the feet. Worn in now.. heavy and hot to wear. Sent email to Planet suggesting somebody should wear a pair for the day to test them. No customer service.