Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)

Annabel
Annabel

Cheaply made shoes with very inflated price tag

Debi jGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality has dropped

I’ve been buying planet shoes boots for a few years now. They don’t last as long as they used to and a pair of boots I bought to replace a pair the dog chewed are literally different sizes even through they’re marked as the same size.

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Hi Debi, it is possible the new boots have been incorrectly sized - have you contacted place of purchase, or ourselves, regarding this? Please email service@omnifootwear.com.au with your query so as we may assist.

Debi j

They were purchased online direct from yourselves. They are the fifth pair of boots I have purchased from you so was very disappointed

Rose767
Rose767Peel, WA

Sort of Ok

T.B
T.BSydney, NSW

Planet shoes seem to have changed

I purchased a new pair of my favourite brand of shoes "PLANET" just recently.
Sadly the foot bed inner sole is not longer like it used to be and the very reason I have stayed loyal to this brand over the Years. I am disappointed with the newer foot bed it is no longer as resilient as it used to be. It used to have the most amazing cushioning which made you feel like you were walking on a cloud. Now when you press it, it seems thin and it feels like you are walking on a hard floor and no longer has that quality cushioning that was so comfortable. It is a shame that is has changed.

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

We have worked very hard on our foot bed, and pride ourselves on the comfort it offers. If you would like to please email service@omnifootwear.com.au so as we could look into this for you?

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Planet Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Louise
LouiseDungog

uncomfortable

I have worn planet shoes for years and I was very happy with my shoes but have found them to be inconsistent with sizing and not value for dollar. I have reverted back to a $25 sandals and my feet are much happier. I wont be buying them again, think before spending you money

emalee
emaleeSydney

Inventory does not match website

missymoo11
missymoo11Queensland

Not as good as use to be

I have worn Planet Shoes for years but have noticed the last 2 years, quality is not like it use to be. I now only pick them up on sell-out, as that is the price I think they are only worth now. They don't tend to last like they use to, so no use spending $150-$220 & they only last one season, like happened to me with two lots of winter boots from Planet. Shame as their footbed is like no other, especially since I've had a lot of back surgery.