Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

notassillyastheyexpect
notassillyastheyexpectNEWTOWN

Quality and comfort

I have purchased 4 Planet shoes over the years. The 3 boots were all true to size though in the sandals I had to return for a smaller size. Process to exchange was simple. Unfortunately after a month or so the elastic came unstitched on the sandals but my mum kindly stitched it back. Though they are looking a bit worn after a few years, the 3pr of boots ars still going strong. I wear one pr nearly daily in Winter and have done for around 5 years. I need a new pair but it's hard to find a similar style.

Bobbit

Extremely disappointed, didnt even want to give one star!

expensive pair of shoes expecting quality. Less than 3 months of wearing they were falling apart. They didnt even attempt to resolve the issue instead they did nothing but discard me. Wether this was last week or last year the fact they disregarded any correspondence or explanation was disgraceful

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

The boots were purchased some 7 years ago, please don't misrepresent the situation.

Bobbit

These shoes are on websites available NOW you said you haven't sold them for 5 to 6 years! The fact is they are very much readily available. Dont try to put this on me. Wether it was 1 year ago 2, 4 5 or whatever you did nothing about it at all.

Bambillow No
Bambillow NoRotorua

Not bad.....

....initially the tops felt a bit hard and pressed on top of the foot but now they are worn in a bit they are pretty comfortable. I don't think I would pay over $100 for them though. These cost me $60nzd so I'm pretty happy with them.

So Disappointed...

Planet Shoes have long been my favorite most comfortable shoes...but the last 3 pairs no longer fit as well as they used to and literally fell apart in the sole and stitching in less than 3 months wear. They lack the old comfort and I will never waste my money on these shoes again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

We are disappointed to see this - we stand by our product, and would always ask if you have any issue that you contact us so it can be resolved. If you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au we would be happy to address this for you.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Planet Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

EGB
EGBTasmania

Navy Potsy boots - fantastic!

I normally wear doc marten boots but they got a bit heavy as I was struggling with arthritis. I bought a pair of navy Potsy boots from planet shoes and wear them all the time! No problem with delivery and the boots are really comfortable!

Sam H
Sam HSydney, NSW

Broken sandals after a couple of wears

Broken sandals after a couple of wears. Shoes bought in Melbourne whilst on holiday I Emailed customer service on April 22 with photos and a copy of bank statement. No response. Disgusting quality and customer service.

Sizing Slightly large
Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

I am sorry to see this here -I realise a lot of time has passed, but if you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au with the details we would very much like to address this for you?