Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

3.5
RS8573
RS8573Daylesford

A once great shoe company…

I’ve got a wardrobe full of planet shoes. I’ve been buying them for nearly a decade. But the honeymoon is over. Recently the quality had been falling, sizing has become inconsistent, and their new website is a huge step down from their previous one.
It’s just not worth the risk and effort when half the time the shoes don’t fit and they won’t refund - only store credit! Off to find a new staple.

Sizing Slightly small
Linda I.
Linda I.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love Planet Shoes

They are the only make that I buy now, always comfortable from the start. I am recovering from a hip replacement and I find Planet Shoes supportive and easy to walk in.

notassillyastheyexpect
notassillyastheyexpectNEWTOWN

Quality and comfort

I have purchased 4 Planet shoes over the years. The 3 boots were all true to size though in the sandals I had to return for a smaller size. Process to exchange was simple. Unfortunately after a month or so the elastic came unstitched on the sandals but my mum kindly stitched it back. Though they are looking a bit worn after a few years, the 3pr of boots ars still going strong. I wear one pr nearly daily in Winter and have done for around 5 years. I need a new pair but it's hard to find a similar style.

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No. Refund

After trying a pair that was from their online store, with 25% off for a special, and they did not fit, they will not refund.
They were over $100, and they only give a store credit. No where does it tell you when buying that there is a store credit only. You have to source their refund policy and it is written there in small print. Buyers beware.

Sizing Slightly large
Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message
Chris

As I said. No refund. There is nothing generous about that. Anything on special should have a declaration clearly stating no refund, credit only. That then, is a very generous policy

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Planet Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Bambillow No
Bambillow NoRotorua

Not bad.....

....initially the tops felt a bit hard and pressed on top of the foot but now they are worn in a bit they are pretty comfortable. I don't think I would pay over $100 for them though. These cost me $60nzd so I'm pretty happy with them.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Planet shoes Amy

I recently bought 2 pairs of planet shoes Amy, I have the black and blue, they air like walking on air, size is spot on,I will definitely get the sand colour next

EGB
EGBTasmania

Navy Potsy boots - fantastic!

I normally wear doc marten boots but they got a bit heavy as I was struggling with arthritis. I bought a pair of navy Potsy boots from planet shoes and wear them all the time! No problem with delivery and the boots are really comfortable!