Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

nicola
nicolaperth

My favourite brand of comfort shoes

First bought planet shoes 15 years ago since then they have become a fashionable shoe not just a comfort shoe ,must have over 15 different styles for summer and winter they are my go to shoes

Linda I.
Linda I.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love Planet Shoes

They are the only make that I buy now, always comfortable from the start. I am recovering from a hip replacement and I find Planet Shoes supportive and easy to walk in.

Michelle1180
Michelle1180Perth, WA

Can’t live without them.

Any other work shoes I’ve bought have only lasted a couple of months max before the heels wear off, they would also be painful and rub my toes, even the brands that are designed for wide feet. Planet shoes are the only ones that don’t rub and I’m still wearing the same pair I bought a year ago with no heel damage so they are definitely value for money. I’m usually a 9.5 and I get a 10 in these so they are mostly true to size. Everyone I work with also wears Planet shoes because they are the only ones that last and are so comfortable to be in all day.

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We love helping customers be comfortable all day!

Sam C
Sam C

So comfortable

I’ve had neuromas on my feet for 8yrs, bought a pr of Pl Earth sandals, walked home and have had none of my daily foot pain when wearing these.
Went back to shop next day and got a 2nd pair, am very happy with my purchases, so comfortable, it is a joy not to have constant pain

Sizing True to size
Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Hi Sam - we are so glad to hear you are happy and your feet are comfortable. All the best

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Planet Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Planet shoes Amy

I recently bought 2 pairs of planet shoes Amy, I have the black and blue, they air like walking on air, size is spot on,I will definitely get the sand colour next

Kaleid11
Kaleid11Brisbane

Almost all my shoes are Planet!

I discovered Planet shoes a couple of years ago and finally have found the perfect footwear for me. I suffer from an irreversible condition where my feet have suffered nerve damage so I require arch support, a spongy sole and maximum comfort as my feet are incredibly sensitive. Planet delivers on all bases and almost all my footwear (from sandals to boots) is from the brand. Definitely worth every cent as they're comfortable and durable. Highly recommended.

Conny
ConnySydney

Extremely comfortable

Very happy with my black summer sandals, so comfortable (this is my second pair, different colour), really good price; I’m a size 9, true fit - highly recommended. Ordered online, fast professional service.

Happy
HappyNapier New Zealand

Awesome sandels!

I broke a bone in my ankle,my family bought me some Planet sandels and they have been awesome!!!As they are adaptable when my foot swells!Would buy more!!Amazing shoes!