Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

Comfortable and pretty

I work on my feet all day, often going well beyond the 10,000 steps and the only shoes I now wear to work are Planet Shoes. They are super comfortable for the whole day and pretty enough to wear either dressed up for work or as casual shoes on the weekend. Love them!

nicola
nicolaPerth, WA

My favourite brand of comfort shoes

First bought planet shoes 15 years ago since then they have become a fashionable shoe not just a comfort shoe ,must have over 15 different styles for summer and winter they are my go to shoes

Linda I.
Linda I.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love Planet Shoes

They are the only make that I buy now, always comfortable from the start. I am recovering from a hip replacement and I find Planet Shoes supportive and easy to walk in.

Michelle1180
Michelle1180Perth, WA

Can’t live without them.

Any other work shoes I’ve bought have only lasted a couple of months max before the heels wear off, they would also be painful and rub my toes, even the brands that are designed for wide feet. Planet shoes are the only ones that don’t rub and I’m still wearing the same pair I bought a year ago with no heel damage so they are definitely value for money. I’m usually a 9.5 and I get a 10 in these so they are mostly true to size. Everyone I work with also wears Planet shoes because they are the only ones that last and are so comfortable to be in all day.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We love helping customers be comfortable all day!

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Planet Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Sam C
Sam C

So comfortable

I’ve had neuromas on my feet for 8yrs, bought a pr of Pl Earth sandals, walked home and have had none of my daily foot pain when wearing these.
Went back to shop next day and got a 2nd pair, am very happy with my purchases, so comfortable, it is a joy not to have constant pain

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Hi Sam - we are so glad to hear you are happy and your feet are comfortable. All the best

Bobbit

Extremely disappointed, didnt even want to give one star!

expensive pair of shoes expecting quality. Less than 3 months of wearing they were falling apart. They didnt even attempt to resolve the issue instead they did nothing but discard me. Wether this was last week or last year the fact they disregarded any correspondence or explanation was disgraceful

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

The boots were purchased some 7 years ago, please don't misrepresent the situation.

Bobbit

These shoes are on websites available NOW you said you haven't sold them for 5 to 6 years! The fact is they are very much readily available. Dont try to put this on me. Wether it was 1 year ago 2, 4 5 or whatever you did nothing about it at all.

So Disappointed...

Planet Shoes have long been my favorite most comfortable shoes...but the last 3 pairs no longer fit as well as they used to and literally fell apart in the sole and stitching in less than 3 months wear. They lack the old comfort and I will never waste my money on these shoes again.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

We are disappointed to see this - we stand by our product, and would always ask if you have any issue that you contact us so it can be resolved. If you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au we would be happy to address this for you.

Michelle
Michelle

Refused to change size of $150 shoes as I didnt have the box

Bought boots and shoes, $150. When they arrived they were a small fit but thought they might be ok! Second time trying them, only 4 days later, it was obvious they would be really uncomfortable. Emailed them but was informed that as I had gotten rid of the box they wouldnt change them. Ive spent so much money on Planet Shoes and they now ignore my emails. Never again!

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Sizing Very small

Planet shoes Amy

I recently bought 2 pairs of planet shoes Amy, I have the black and blue, they air like walking on air, size is spot on,I will definitely get the sand colour next

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Planet Shoes compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Sam H
Sam HSydney, NSW

Broken sandals after a couple of wears

Broken sandals after a couple of wears. Shoes bought in Melbourne whilst on holiday I Emailed customer service on April 22 with photos and a copy of bank statement. No response. Disgusting quality and customer service.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

I am sorry to see this here -I realise a lot of time has passed, but if you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au with the details we would very much like to address this for you?