Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

nicola
nicolaPerth, WA

My favourite brand of comfort shoes

First bought planet shoes 15 years ago since then they have become a fashionable shoe not just a comfort shoe ,must have over 15 different styles for summer and winter they are my go to shoes

Linda I.
Linda I.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love Planet Shoes

They are the only make that I buy now, always comfortable from the start. I am recovering from a hip replacement and I find Planet Shoes supportive and easy to walk in.

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No. Refund

After trying a pair that was from their online store, with 25% off for a special, and they did not fit, they will not refund.
They were over $100, and they only give a store credit. No where does it tell you when buying that there is a store credit only. You have to source their refund policy and it is written there in small print. Buyers beware.

Chris

As I said. No refund. There is nothing generous about that. Anything on special should have a declaration clearly stating no refund, credit only. That then, is a very generous policy

Michelle1180
Michelle1180Perth, WA

Can’t live without them.

Any other work shoes I’ve bought have only lasted a couple of months max before the heels wear off, they would also be painful and rub my toes, even the brands that are designed for wide feet. Planet shoes are the only ones that don’t rub and I’m still wearing the same pair I bought a year ago with no heel damage so they are definitely value for money. I’m usually a 9.5 and I get a 10 in these so they are mostly true to size. Everyone I work with also wears Planet shoes because they are the only ones that last and are so comfortable to be in all day.

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We love helping customers be comfortable all day!

Sam C
Sam C

So comfortable

I’ve had neuromas on my feet for 8yrs, bought a pr of Pl Earth sandals, walked home and have had none of my daily foot pain when wearing these.
Went back to shop next day and got a 2nd pair, am very happy with my purchases, so comfortable, it is a joy not to have constant pain

Sizing True to size
Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Hi Sam - we are so glad to hear you are happy and your feet are comfortable. All the best

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm really disappointed

I paid $170 for boots which I assume were leather however I've had them maybe 2 months and they are already peeling at the front on the toe . Not happy!!!

Planet ShoesPlanet Shoes

Please email service@omnifootwear.com.au with details of the boot and purchase so as we may assist.

Beware extremely outdated returns policy

Beware that if you buy something on sale from their website (which is a large proportion of what is available) you cannot return it for a refund only store credit. These items are not marked "final sale" or anything transparent like that, just ordinary sale items that you would be able to return for a full refund in basically any other store. I also agree with other reviews that the Planet Shoes brand is not as good quality or as supportive for your feet as they once were. I haven't had anything fall apart on me but have had to look to other brands for decent support and cushioning.

Rose L
Rose LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and customer service

I bought a pair of super comfortable Planet "Town" boots at a DJs store. Within days of wearing the boot, one of the snaps on the ankle strap fell off. Shoe repairers advised they could not fix it without a completely new snap. Omni Footwear were unhelpful, advising they didn't know where to get a simple snap and fobbed me off, back to DJs who were unable to help further. Customer service all round was poor with no one willing to take responsibility. Will not buy from any of these suppliers again.

Planet shoes Amy

I recently bought 2 pairs of planet shoes Amy, I have the black and blue, they air like walking on air, size is spot on,I will definitely get the sand colour next

Not made to last

I bought a pair of leather boots. The rubber (not sure what it is made of) sole began to deteriorate. I took it to a cobbler who said they were not repairable due to the last not going under the boot.

So I have a perfectly good leather upper and cannot repair the boot. Certainly not saving the planet by making shoes that are unrepairable.

Sizing True to size
Kaleid11
Kaleid11Brisbane

Almost all my shoes are Planet!

I discovered Planet shoes a couple of years ago and finally have found the perfect footwear for me. I suffer from an irreversible condition where my feet have suffered nerve damage so I require arch support, a spongy sole and maximum comfort as my feet are incredibly sensitive. Planet delivers on all bases and almost all my footwear (from sandals to boots) is from the brand. Definitely worth every cent as they're comfortable and durable. Highly recommended.

Conny
ConnySydney

Extremely comfortable

Very happy with my black summer sandals, so comfortable (this is my second pair, different colour), really good price; I’m a size 9, true fit - highly recommended. Ordered online, fast professional service.

Happy
HappyNapier New Zealand

Awesome sandels!

I broke a bone in my ankle,my family bought me some Planet sandels and they have been awesome!!!As they are adaptable when my foot swells!Would buy more!!Amazing shoes!

jules
julesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't contact us!

Planet ladies shoes. Jess. Nearly unbearable to wear when new.. Hard heavy and inflexible on the feet. Worn in now.. heavy and hot to wear. Sent email to Planet suggesting somebody should wear a pair for the day to test them. No customer service.