Listing monitored by Planet Shoes

Browser333
Browser333Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow what a downhill slide for this once good shoecompany

So order shoes and a week later say whoops sorry, took your money said the shoes were there but no can do

Change to foot bed inner sole

Maggie
MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive sandals I can't wear much

I bought a pair of old lady sandals but the straps are mostly synthetic as is the lining ang they are extremely uncomfortable.

nicola
nicolaPerth, WA

My favourite brand of comfort shoes

First bought planet shoes 15 years ago since then they have become a fashionable shoe not just a comfort shoe ,must have over 15 different styles for summer and winter they are my go to shoes

Linda I.
Linda I.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love Planet Shoes

They are the only make that I buy now, always comfortable from the start. I am recovering from a hip replacement and I find Planet Shoes supportive and easy to walk in.

Annabel
Annabel

Cheaply made shoes with very inflated price tag

maddy
maddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sole split on two pairs of ankle boots

First of all I absolutely love the style of planet ankle boots
While my complaint was from some time ago I feel compelled to write of my experience
I had two pairs of planet ankle boots ,,loved them unfortunately both pairs split on the sole of the boots in exactly the same place I took them back to the shop where they were purchased the shop assistant was rude and told me it must be the way I bend in my shoes ,they did keep the shoes and one of your reps viewed them ,I received a measly 50 credit !!
Now reading some of these reviews i am obviously not the only one
My target boots have outperformed your expensive boots
Honestly don’t bother with this company regardless of how much you love the look of them

Debi jGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality has dropped

I’ve been buying planet shoes boots for a few years now. They don’t last as long as they used to and a pair of boots I bought to replace a pair the dog chewed are literally different sizes even through they’re marked as the same size.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Hi Debi, it is possible the new boots have been incorrectly sized - have you contacted place of purchase, or ourselves, regarding this? Please email service@omnifootwear.com.au with your query so as we may assist.

Debi j

They were purchased online direct from yourselves. They are the fifth pair of boots I have purchased from you so was very disappointed

Michelle1180
Michelle1180Perth, WA

Can’t live without them.

Any other work shoes I’ve bought have only lasted a couple of months max before the heels wear off, they would also be painful and rub my toes, even the brands that are designed for wide feet. Planet shoes are the only ones that don’t rub and I’m still wearing the same pair I bought a year ago with no heel damage so they are definitely value for money. I’m usually a 9.5 and I get a 10 in these so they are mostly true to size. Everyone I work with also wears Planet shoes because they are the only ones that last and are so comfortable to be in all day.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We love helping customers be comfortable all day!

Sam C
Sam C

So comfortable

I’ve had neuromas on my feet for 8yrs, bought a pr of Pl Earth sandals, walked home and have had none of my daily foot pain when wearing these.
Went back to shop next day and got a 2nd pair, am very happy with my purchases, so comfortable, it is a joy not to have constant pain

Sizing True to size
Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

Hi Sam - we are so glad to hear you are happy and your feet are comfortable. All the best

Anne B.
Anne B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive nasty shoes

I purchased a pair of Whirl (they said Planet) but they are not usual Planet quality. They don't ha e the Planet logo on the bottom. I really wished I had read these reviews before I pressed pay! I received an email from someone called Kate North asking if I was pleased with my purchase. I said "no" and I would be buying from Brand Direct in the future. Then I get an email back accusing me of being offensive. I was only being honest. I rang both telephone number in email and both said " this mailbox is full". This all smacks of dodgy to me and I won't be buying anything from these guys. Buyers beware!!!

Bobbit

Extremely disappointed, didnt even want to give one star!

expensive pair of shoes expecting quality. Less than 3 months of wearing they were falling apart. They didnt even attempt to resolve the issue instead they did nothing but discard me. Wether this was last week or last year the fact they disregarded any correspondence or explanation was disgraceful

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

The boots were purchased some 7 years ago, please don't misrepresent the situation.

Bobbit

These shoes are on websites available NOW you said you haven't sold them for 5 to 6 years! The fact is they are very much readily available. Dont try to put this on me. Wether it was 1 year ago 2, 4 5 or whatever you did nothing about it at all.

So Disappointed...

Planet Shoes have long been my favorite most comfortable shoes...but the last 3 pairs no longer fit as well as they used to and literally fell apart in the sole and stitching in less than 3 months wear. They lack the old comfort and I will never waste my money on these shoes again.

Planet ShoesPlanet ShoesSend a private message

We are disappointed to see this - we stand by our product, and would always ask if you have any issue that you contact us so it can be resolved. If you would like to email service@omnifootwear.com.au we would be happy to address this for you.

Michelle
Michelle

Refused to change size of $150 shoes as I didnt have the box

Bought boots and shoes, $150. When they arrived they were a small fit but thought they might be ok! Second time trying them, only 4 days later, it was obvious they would be really uncomfortable. Emailed them but was informed that as I had gotten rid of the box they wouldnt change them. Ive spent so much money on Planet Shoes and they now ignore my emails. Never again!

Planet shoes Amy

I recently bought 2 pairs of planet shoes Amy, I have the black and blue, they air like walking on air, size is spot on,I will definitely get the sand colour next