Ryan

RyanBrisbane

No replies and Follow came months after initial inquiry

Submitted my requirement to plant miner. I was followed up by the plant miner people in the first week and they said they had plenty of people interested in my job. However I got no replies and found a supplier the old fashion way. Got a call from plant miner staff a couple of months later and they only called me to offer more services. They provide a rubbish service with rubbish follow up.

SamEdmondson Park

Worst service

Customer service is the worst. I emailed 4 times no reply about my quotations. Never get a reply. As soon as I threaten them I'll call department of fare trading I get a call back. I learnt in this world every man for themselves. Just want to take your money and run.

Sam

Why would I I talk to you guys. You are good for nothing I hope your company goes down for disrespectful behaviour. You are a bunch thieves

A fantastic sales tool.

PlantMiner has been a wonderful additional sales tool.
We've had the platform for a number of months now and are getting leads to the small & medium size jobs that we just did not have access to previously. I would highly recommend.

Kelsey F.PlantMiner

Hi Dave, Thank you for reviewing your experience with PlantMiner! We are happy to hear that the platform has been generating such great returns for you and look forward to continuing our relationship.

Review collected in partnership with PlantMiner

A must have for any business

We use Plant miner because they save time and money for us. We don't need to hire anyone internally to search upcoming works. PM do all this for you. They send the leads and the rest is up to us.

Hirely recommended for any busniess

Hi A Plus Contracting,

One stop shop for Plant for Civil Construction

Harry and the team at PlantMiner have shown exceptional customer service and drive to assist their clients. We utilise both sides of the platform, hiring in equipment and also the hiring out of our own equipment and have found the response from PlantMiner and their subscribers to be fantastic. Would definitely recommend PlantMiner to others in the Civil Construction Industries.

Great Network Connections

The people at PlantMiner are fantastic and are always guiding and supporting. We have contacted and connected to other businesses and expanded our work. Thanks guys

Kelsey F.PlantMiner

Hi Dianne, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your experience using PlantMiner. We look forward to continuing to expand your connections and strengthening our relationship.

Brett Barrass

Brett BarrassRockingham

Makes life easier quoting Jobs

Having plant miner on our side we get quotes that are relevant for our Company, we always have the support needed on hand just a phone call away.

Kelsey F.PlantMiner

Hi Brett, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with PlantMiner. We are looking forward to continuing our relationship with you and helping you source more quotes!

Brand awareness

Our business is still relatively new and PlantMiner enables us to connect with potential customers that may not of known we exist. It's user friendly and easy to use.

Kelsey F.PlantMiner

Hi Enzo, Thank you so much for taking the time to review PlantMiner. We are looking forward to continuing our relationship with you and helping you connect with even more customers!

Ben K

Ben Knoosa

Generates alot of work for our business

Plant miner is a great way to source work and expand our client list. Very helpful staff for weather we want to find work for our machines or are looking for extra machines to Cross Hire

Kelsey F.PlantMiner

Hi Ben, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with PlantMiner and look forward to continuing to help you source work for all your equipment needs!

Review collected in partnership with PlantMiner

Great resource to drive leads, revenue and branch exposure

PlantMiner is a good tool to use when you're on the road or working remotely as their platform allows you to respond to the customer extremely quickly. We've had success using PM and will continue to be a part of their annual subscription.

Kelsey F.PlantMiner

Hi Damien, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with PlantMiner!

Review collected in partnership with PlantMiner

It has become another steping stone gor us

I would like to have more of a understanding on setting up out plant miner page pics ect and more of a under standing when jobs say more than one pice of plant but only lets me quote on one @ a time

Review collected in partnership with PlantMiner

Great product for assisting our lead generation

We've been with PlantMiner for two years and it has paid for itself each year by providing leads and opportunities to convert quotes into firm orders.
Around 90% of inquiries received are coming from project requirements that we were not previously aware of.

Kelsey F.PlantMiner

Hi Bryn, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with PlantMiner!

corey

coreyBrisbane

Plantminer is a massive tool for us as a business.

I find plantminer to be a user friendly and a great way to communicate with customers and touch base with people we normally Would not see