Plantronics Backbeat FIT

Plantronics Backbeat FIT

305, 350, 500, 2100 and 3100

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Warren

WarrenMacArthur 2904, ACT

Wireless cordless earphones

Wanted wireless cordless earphones for a while and were gifted these. Took a little while to get used to plugging in my ears but now I’m used to them they are just perfect. Great sound quality and quite comfortable. I use them when walking and do a little bit of running and they stay in great.

Phillip

PhillipBrisbane

Love, love, love them

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $149.00.

Not Pairing whit BackBeat Fit Companion On iPhone 7 Plus

There was a Good Paring by using settings Bluetooth on the iPhone. I Downloaded the App, tried unsuccessfully. I called customer service Plantronics at (831) 420-4366, [name removed] answered and guided me again and again, also erased the App. I downloaded it again, turn off the head set, turned it on, tried and tried, about 47 minutes on the call, and have not been successful paring it the App and head set, the final answer was that the App is having issues and will write a report the company. They will contact me by email. At the end of the Day COSTO's Return policy allows me to change item or return my money.

Purchased in August 2019 at COSTCO Clovis CA for $49.99.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

waste of money, poor quality product

Poor quality product. The earphones have hardly been used and now they won’t charge. It has been 13 months since purchase, and I presume I will be wasting my time trying to get any warranty. A waste of money, wouldn’t by plantronics again.

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $125.00.

occyc

occycSydney, NSW

Love these. Perfect for running.

I have had these for a few months now and I love them. I’ve had some problems with other headphones not staying in my ears when I run or disconnecting from my phone randomly. But these are great. Comfortable-they stay in my ears and the sound quality is much better than I was expecting. The buttons are easy to use as well.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

trut

trutGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn't suit my ears or something. Sound was terrible.

Bought these after such positive reviews but I never got any sound out of them other than very tinny high pitched sound that wasn't very loud - too quiet for a shopping centre or street, as if the earpiece didn't fit my ears properly. I usually like earbud shaped earphones that don't go in your ear canal but this one really wasn't usable for me. I managed to talk the store into accepting a return based on them really not being usable due to poor fit.

Purchased in December 2016 for $129.00.

pottsy

pottsySydney, NSW

Priced above their sound quality

For someone where headphones that seal in the ear don't fit properly and fallout these are one of the few styles that work well. The sound quality for the price is disappointing but BT headphones in general are over priced. They fit nice and secure good for a run or gym workout without cords, when I don't require those specifics I would opt for a different style of headphones with better sound quality.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $159.00.

Harry

HarryPerth, WA

Terrible

Not very comfortable for the handful of times I got to use them before they stopped working and holding charge. Range on the headphones was good quality of sound average. From the reviews I expected a lot better

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Alex

AlexRenmark

Best for gym

Great headphones.
Really good quality sound.
Water and sweat resistant. Headphones are lightweight, durable and stay put during exercise.
Also good for hands free calls.
A little different to operate than other headsets I have used but very simple and easy to figure out first go.
Wish they had longer battery life but otherwise good.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Mike HColumbus

Good refurbished from Groupon

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Dont buy plantronics its a scam

Bought this a month ago and after a week one side of headphone stopped working. So i ask them for a replacement and after a month they downgrade my model from 600 to 500 and without my consultation they sent it to my address. To conclude these company is running a big scaM

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Russell Bertram

Russell BertramFrankston

Awesome headset

I love this headset. Connects to both my iPhone and iPad at the same time and I can jump between devices without an issue. The earbuds fit really well and do a great job of cancelling background noise without even being noise cancelling. The battery life is great, I only find myself charing them every couple of days and even then the battery is usually only medium. Phone calls are great on it as well, it lets some background noise in when on the call as to not make you feel funny like with other headphones.

Cannot fault this product especially for the price.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

halun

halunhelana

good

The sound quality of this earphone is very good and the sound is loud.
Wireless connection is very convenient, and the range of wireless is quite wide.
The bass effect is really very good, and there is no feeling that the ear is uncomfortable.
Easy to operate, this price is so good, the price is very high, I really like this headset very much, but also to tell everyone about my experience, anyway, I feel very good, loud volume, strong stereo.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Absolute crap!

For me these headphones where charging fine, to begin with. Then the lights stopped working and the headset became unresponsive. All of this happened in the first day of owning them, needless to say, I didn't even get to use them. Overall, absolute crap as I have heard this same story on multiple accounts.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Ryan

RyanHECKENBERG

Very Comfortable; Waterproof with Good Sound Quality

Voice quality is amazing. Minimum white noise and good to very good BT range. Pairing fast and easy! Working just wonderful. The fifth star is lost because of the charging indicator not switching to indicate full charge. The old one I had maybe was a knock off but it used to switch the indicator off when fully charged.Plantronics never failed to meet and exceed my expectations... Good job!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Michael

Michael

Great product

These are rugged perfect for exercising in any conditions. Loud enough to enjoy music but not unsafe levels so that you lose track of road noise etc. Seem pretty good with water (and sweat) and the battery life not too bad considering wireless functionality. Overall recommended jf you want to be active

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Corbin

CorbinTHE WHITEMAN

Multifunction Wireless Music bluetooth headset

The wireless music bluetooth headset has excellent electro-optical blue, sound quality and wireless wear.Good stability, good effect, beautiful appearance, comfortable.This should be the longest bluetooth headset currently in use.Super anti-noise, anti-sweat, 6 months standby, folding arm band, with luminous arm band, suitable for indoor and outdoor sports stereo bluetooth headset

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Marina

MarinaSydney

What's up with the mic?

I decided to give them a go because they don’t go deep into your ear; a design like this is hard to find and those were pretty much the only ones. Sound is alright but with time one of the buds started falling out of my ear. What is horrible is the microphone. It is absolutely impossible for the other person to hear you on the phone as it picks up the wind opposed to your voice. Another weird glitch is that it also disconnects itself from the phone when I record messages in Telegram; I am a heavy Telegram user and this quickly became irritating - now I only use the set for working out.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

This perfect for my big family

I am very satisfied with this ramge of wireless headphones, kids seem to tgru heaps of the cheaper ones, and these particular ones seem to last amd satisfy the kids with their needs whilst usimg them on a regular basis
The kids omly want this particular brand from here on in if the require some more in the future

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Jagga

Jagga

This is good

I am fully satisfied with the wireless range of these headphones. I highly recommend to my friends to buy this wireless range of headphones and use it . I am really fully satisfied with these wireless range of headphones . These are very comfortable while driving and while travelling in public transport

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Julie L

Julie Lasked

how do I change volume

Mike H

! ) Must have music playing to adjust volume, if desired lower volume on phone to middle setting, to prevent music from playing too loud, until you learn the volume control on the headset.
2 ) On left side, locate small button on top - middle of round part.
3 ) To lower volume press & hold in, until says minimum or desired volume level.
4 ) To raise volume, press & release button until desired level.
5 ) My headset can be pressed 15 times for max volume.
6 ) I recommend not using above 12 presses, for longer battery power.

8BallNinja84

8BallNinja84asked

What's the current price of a Blue pair of Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth headphones? Now at this current day/month/year??? And where could I buy a blue pair for a decent Cheaper price also could I use these headphones on A New Blue Huawei Mate Pro 20 Smart phone Bluetooth is 5.0 Will these as awesome headphones work on my new phone???

Katinka C

Katinka Casked

I bought my Plantronics Backbeat Fit in February 2018 and now 4 months later it won't charge. Who can i contact with regards to refund or replacement as i am not at all happy or satisfied with this product!

Johno
Johno

Hi, go online to the Plantronics registration page, you will need to take an image proof of purchase.
The serial # is behind one of the earpieces, It is tiny! I photographed it, and zoomed out to read it.
You are requesting a replacement unit, I had a response within minutes. Good luck

Get an answer from our members and Plantronics representatives

Plantronics Backbeat FIT 305

No reviews
Plantronics Backbeat FIT 500

Plantronics Backbeat FIT 500

1 review
CategoryWireless HeadphonesWireless HeadphonesWireless HeadphonesWireless HeadphonesWireless Headphones
Price (RRP) $129.99$239.99$159.99$119.99$149.95
TypeIn-EarIn-EarIn-EarIn-EarOn-Ear
FeaturesMicrophone Included and Noise CancellingCharging Case and Microphone IncludedMicrophone IncludedMicrophone IncludedMicrophone Included
Colour / Finish Dark Blue, Black, Lime Green, CoralBlack, GreyGrey, Lava Black, BlueBlack/Grey, Grey/Bone, Grey/BlueBlack, Teal
Frequency Response20 Hz – 20 kHz20 Hz – 20 kHz20 Hz – 20 kHz20 Hz – 20 kHz50Hz - 20kHz
Weight14 g22 g28 g15 g155 g
Battery TypeInternalInternalInternalInternalInternal
Battery Life6 hours5 hours7 hours6 hours18 hours
ConnectionsBluetoothBluetoothBluetoothBluetoothBluetooth
Charging Time2 hours2 hours2 hours1.5 hours
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual