Plantronics Backbeat FIt

Plantronics Backbeat FIt

MPN: 20047009

Terrible

Not very comfortable for the handful of times I got to use them before they stopped working and holding charge. Range on the headphones was good quality of sound average. From the reviews I expected a lot better

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Battery Life
Bluetooth

Best for gym

Great headphones.
Really good quality sound.
Water and sweat resistant. Headphones are lightweight, durable and stay put during exercise.
Also good for hands free calls.
A little different to operate than other headsets I have used but very simple and easy to figure out first go.
Wish they had longer battery life but otherwise good.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Good refurbished from Groupon

Great for price paid, works like new. Each came with thick heavy duty 4ft charger cable and a case that would fit on the wrist. Comfortable flexible neck band. Received in 4 days without shipping charge, wish they would use bubble wrap and box at least bubble wrap for better protection of products.
I purchased 2 pairs, the charger indicator light of one pair stayed red, when supposed to be blue fully charged. I know because when i turned it on and pushed the power button to tell me the level of power, it said Battery Full. I plugged it in again charge indicator light still red. ( As reading the directions on page 14 ManualsLib.com, i seen the page for Backbeat Fit Updater app for Plantronics ) It Corrected the problem with the light.
Am awaiting to verify the stand by time, play time perhaps within a couple of weeks. Made few calls at home other people could hear me well, awaiting to see how i sound walking around outside with the traffic noise and wind. I have owned 9 pairs of stereo headsets, the mics don't work as well with noise cancelling such as wind as the single headsets. When i had 6 pairs of Plantronics Backbeat 903+ only had connectivity issues 1 to 2 times per year. Music sounds Great! for headsets that are light weight, flexible for those who like the convenience of not having bulky headsets that fit over the ears. The design of the Backbeat Fit will be less breakable than the Backbeat 903+, lighter, less noticeable. Good for wearing around the home, work & physical activities
Plantronics could of made the earpiece a little bit longer where it goes into the ear, for those who prefer a little bit better base sound. the neck band i would like better if it were made of a stiffer flexible material as to lift up more from the neck like the Backbeat 903+, as with the Backbeat 903+ i can hear my surroundings as normal, that's much better than wearing earbuds or headset that surrounds the ears. I wish the Backbeat Fit would have a continuous tone like the Backbeat 903+ when phone is disconnected for if phone slips out of pocket, misplaced or falls out of holster.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Dont buy plantronics its a scam

Bought this a month ago and after a week one side of headphone stopped working. So i ask them for a replacement and after a month they downgrade my model from 600 to 500 and without my consultation they sent it to my address. To conclude these company is running a big scaM

Date PurchasedOct 2018

good

The sound quality of this earphone is very good and the sound is loud.
Wireless connection is very convenient, and the range of wireless is quite wide.
The bass effect is really very good, and there is no feeling that the ear is uncomfortable.
Easy to operate, this price is so good, the price is very high, I really like this headset very much, but also to tell everyone about my experience, anyway, I feel very good, loud volume, strong stereo.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Absolute crap!

For me these headphones where charging fine, to begin with. Then the lights stopped working and the headset became unresponsive. All of this happened in the first day of owning them, needless to say, I didn't even get to use them. Overall, absolute crap as I have heard this same story on multiple accounts.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Very Comfortable; Waterproof with Good Sound Quality

Voice quality is amazing. Minimum white noise and good to very good BT range. Pairing fast and easy! Working just wonderful. The fifth star is lost because of the charging indicator not switching to indicate full charge. The old one I had maybe was a knock off but it used to switch the indicator off when fully charged.Plantronics never failed to meet and exceed my expectations... Good job!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great product

These are rugged perfect for exercising in any conditions. Loud enough to enjoy music but not unsafe levels so that you lose track of road noise etc. Seem pretty good with water (and sweat) and the battery life not too bad considering wireless functionality. Overall recommended jf you want to be active

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Multifunction Wireless Music bluetooth headset

The wireless music bluetooth headset has excellent electro-optical blue, sound quality and wireless wear.Good stability, good effect, beautiful appearance, comfortable.This should be the longest bluetooth headset currently in use.Super anti-noise, anti-sweat, 6 months standby, folding arm band, with luminous arm band, suitable for indoor and outdoor sports stereo bluetooth headset

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

What's up with the mic?

I decided to give them a go because they don’t go deep into your ear; a design like this is hard to find and those were pretty much the only ones. Sound is alright but with time one of the buds started falling out of my ear. What is horrible is the microphone. It is absolutely impossible for the other person to hear you on the phone as it picks up the wind opposed to your voice. Another weird glitch is that it also disconnects itself from the phone when I record messages in Telegram; I am a heavy Telegram user and this quickly became irritating - now I only use the set for working out.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

This perfect for my big family

I am very satisfied with this ramge of wireless headphones, kids seem to tgru heaps of the cheaper ones, and these particular ones seem to last amd satisfy the kids with their needs whilst usimg them on a regular basis
The kids omly want this particular brand from here on in if the require some more in the future

Date PurchasedOct 2016

This is good

I am fully satisfied with the wireless range of these headphones. I highly recommend to my friends to buy this wireless range of headphones and use it . I am really fully satisfied with these wireless range of headphones . These are very comfortable while driving and while travelling in public transport

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Awesome Headphones

Love them. Great for a workout and don't ever have to have my phone with me getting in the way. One of the best sports headphones I have ever come across. The only problem is that it really isn't that loud and it is noise isolation/ cancellation. But it does fit well and you don't ever have to worry about it falling out.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Perfect for me

Love these I use them at work to shut off any loud noises don't need my phone on me as the Bluetooth works perfect for music phone calls so quick and easy to setup very easy to use and the sound quality is awesome specially for the dance music thank you for a good quality products

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Not bad but needs to be louder

This is my second pair. They are good for jogging and a workout. I find the set up easy and does what it says. The only thing is sound needs to be louder. I have never had a problem with plantronics so happy for the price.

The one downside is that the material does start to come away after a while. Minor issue as they still work though.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Not very loud and not as sweatproof.

These headphones allow too much ambient noise in and they are not very loud, so if you're training in the gym with a loud music, you won't get the sound quality you're after. Also, a silicone seal in the right earpiece came out after 1 month of moderate use and now rust started building up around the speaker on the inside. Playback time is tiny compared to Powerbeats - I only get 2.5 workout sessions out of them on a max volume (about 1.5 hours per workout). Overall, I would say Powerbeats even pricier, are a winner both in terms of fit, sound and build quality and playback time.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great Bluetooth headset

Bought these after reading reviews, the fit was perfect for me, i cannot get in ear headphones to stay in place.
Used for hiking and cycling, these are my third set, the first two were replaced under warranty from Plantronics,
The fist set failed after 1yr, wouldn’t turn on. The second set failed after 15months, battery wouldn’t charge, again replaced under warranty.
Love the sound and ease of use and the service from Plantronics, hope this set last a little longer though.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Great Sound!

Lives up to the great name of Plantronics! It's a lightweight that features a sweatproof design and decent sound. It stays in my ears and I'd imagine most people should find it comfortable to wear. The sound quality is fantastic, far better than I had initally expected. Definitely a recommended product.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Works okay but sound is average and backtrap is annoying

These Bluetooth earphones work. They hook up and do what they need to, but the sound quality is pretty ordinary. I prefer my xiaomi earphones at less than. Half the price. The back strap is a little too long and bounces about which becomes annoying pretty quickly. I probably wouldn’t recommend these

Date PurchasedJun 2017

great sound, easy set up

very easy to set up and use. I usually struggle to find headphones that fit and sit well in my ears, especially when doing a really fast workout. these ones were instantly super comfortable, the sound is very good. Charge time is pretty short for a total of 8hours total listening time.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

how do I change volume
! ) Must have music playing to adjust volume, if desired lower volume on phone to middle setting, to prevent music from playing too loud, until you learn the volume control on the headset. 2 ) On left side, locate small button on top - middle of round part. 3 ) To lower volume press & hold in, until says minimum or desired volume level. 4 ) To raise volume, press & release button until desired level. 5 ) My headset can be pressed 15 times for max volume. 6 ) I recommend not using above 12 presses, for longer battery power.

What's the current price of a Blue pair of Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth headphones? Now at this current day/month/year??? And where could I buy a blue pair for a decent Cheaper price also could I use these headphones on A New Blue Huawei Mate Pro 20 Smart phone Bluetooth is 5.0 Will these as awesome headphones work on my new phone???

I bought my Plantronics Backbeat Fit in February 2018 and now 4 months later it won't charge. Who can i contact with regards to refund or replacement as i am not at all happy or satisfied with this product!
Hi, go online to the Plantronics registration page, you will need to take an image proof of purchase. The serial # is behind one of the earpieces, It is tiny! I photographed it, and zoomed out to read it. You are requesting a replacement unit, I had a response within minutes. Good luck

Backbeat FIt