Plantronics Backbeat Fit 2100

• Bluetooth
Damian

DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not last - 2 pairs haven't made 2 years

Purchased original pair that decided to stop working in one ear before the 2 year mark. Warranty replaced with a new pair that after 15 months will no longer charge.
Plantronics only honour the 2 year warranty from the original purchase so will not help with a 15 month pair

Purchased in April 2019.

Kylie F

Kylie FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely changed my running and gym sessions!

Loving my new plantronics backbeat fit 2100!

I've always been a headphones into phone with cord runner and got sick of them pulling and getting tangled. Wireless headphones are a legit godsend as I can run freely and get into a better stride. Also when riding my bike they don't get tangled.

The volume controls are great and how they tell you in ear when they are powered on and off.

Excellent battery life.

Can't have my hair hanging down as it knocks it annoying me but I have it in a bun most days anyway, doesn't sit on my neck either which I love.

I have tiny lobes so while the left doesn't sit in completely flush there is no risk of losing it like buds.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$148.00.

smfzi

smfziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Uncomfortable, difficult to pair and poor sound quality

Bought these at the airport and wish I hadn't this is a bad experience, it was really tedious to get bluetooth to be recognised by my phone and watch, they make my ears hurt, the sound drops in and out constantly and is grainy and awful. Not great would not recommend!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$169.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Plantronics Backbeat Fit 2100 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Averil G.

Averil G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overly sensitive charging port

First pair that I bought about 2 years ago was fantastic but have since bought two of the newer look model and have had to return both as faulty due to the charging port, both of which stopped charging unless I physically held the charger and headphones. Won't buy again and don't recommend.

Purchased in December 2019 at Officeworks for A$158.00.

mitchb145

mitchb145

Dodgy charging port

Headphones are great in use. Main issue is that after only about 3 or 4 charges the port stopped charging unless I physically held it at exactly the right angle.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Warren

WarrenMacArthur 2904, ACT

Wireless cordless earphones

Wanted wireless cordless earphones for a while and were gifted these. Took a little while to get used to plugging in my ears but now I’m used to them they are just perfect. Great sound quality and quite comfortable. I use them when walking and do a little bit of running and they stay in great.

Phillip

PhillipBrisbane

Love, love, love them

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$149.00.

Not Pairing whit BackBeat Fit Companion On iPhone 7 Plus

There was a Good Paring by using settings Bluetooth on the iPhone. I Downloaded the App, tried unsuccessfully. I called customer service Plantronics at (831) 420-4366, [name removed] answered and guided me again and again, also erased the App. I downloaded it again, turn off the head set, turned it on, tried and tried, about 47 minutes on the call, and have not been successful paring it the App and head set, the final answer was that the App is having issues and will write a report the company. They will contact me by email. At the end of the Day COSTO's Return policy allows me to change item or return my money.

Purchased in August 2019 at COSTCO Clovis CA for A$49.99.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

waste of money, poor quality product

Poor quality product. The earphones have hardly been used and now they won’t charge. It has been 13 months since purchase, and I presume I will be wasting my time trying to get any warranty. A waste of money, wouldn’t by plantronics again.

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$125.00.

occyc

occycSydney, NSW

Love these. Perfect for running.

I have had these for a few months now and I love them. I’ve had some problems with other headphones not staying in my ears when I run or disconnecting from my phone randomly. But these are great. Comfortable-they stay in my ears and the sound quality is much better than I was expecting. The buttons are easy to use as well.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

trut

trutGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn't suit my ears or something. Sound was terrible.

Bought these after such positive reviews but I never got any sound out of them other than very tinny high pitched sound that wasn't very loud - too quiet for a shopping centre or street, as if the earpiece didn't fit my ears properly. I usually like earbud shaped earphones that don't go in your ear canal but this one really wasn't usable for me. I managed to talk the store into accepting a return based on them really not being usable due to poor fit.

Purchased in December 2016 for A$129.00.

pottsy

pottsySydney, NSW

Priced above their sound quality

For someone where headphones that seal in the ear don't fit properly and fallout these are one of the few styles that work well. The sound quality for the price is disappointing but BT headphones in general are over priced. They fit nice and secure good for a run or gym workout without cords, when I don't require those specifics I would opt for a different style of headphones with better sound quality.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$159.00.

Harry

HarryPerth, WA

Terrible

Not very comfortable for the handful of times I got to use them before they stopped working and holding charge. Range on the headphones was good quality of sound average. From the reviews I expected a lot better

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Alex

AlexRenmark

Best for gym

Great headphones.
Really good quality sound.
Water and sweat resistant. Headphones are lightweight, durable and stay put during exercise.
Also good for hands free calls.
A little different to operate than other headsets I have used but very simple and easy to figure out first go.
Wish they had longer battery life but otherwise good.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Mike HColumbus

Good refurbished from Groupon

Date PurchasedNov 2018

halun

halunhelana

good

The sound quality of this earphone is very good and the sound is loud.
Wireless connection is very convenient, and the range of wireless is quite wide.
The bass effect is really very good, and there is no feeling that the ear is uncomfortable.
Easy to operate, this price is so good, the price is very high, I really like this headset very much, but also to tell everyone about my experience, anyway, I feel very good, loud volume, strong stereo.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Absolute crap!

For me these headphones where charging fine, to begin with. Then the lights stopped working and the headset became unresponsive. All of this happened in the first day of owning them, needless to say, I didn't even get to use them. Overall, absolute crap as I have heard this same story on multiple accounts.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Ryan

RyanHECKENBERG

Very Comfortable; Waterproof with Good Sound Quality

Voice quality is amazing. Minimum white noise and good to very good BT range. Pairing fast and easy! Working just wonderful. The fifth star is lost because of the charging indicator not switching to indicate full charge. The old one I had maybe was a knock off but it used to switch the indicator off when fully charged.Plantronics never failed to meet and exceed my expectations... Good job!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Michael

Michael

Great product

These are rugged perfect for exercising in any conditions. Loud enough to enjoy music but not unsafe levels so that you lose track of road noise etc. Seem pretty good with water (and sweat) and the battery life not too bad considering wireless functionality. Overall recommended jf you want to be active

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Corbin

CorbinTHE WHITEMAN

Multifunction Wireless Music bluetooth headset

The wireless music bluetooth headset has excellent electro-optical blue, sound quality and wireless wear.Good stability, good effect, beautiful appearance, comfortable.This should be the longest bluetooth headset currently in use.Super anti-noise, anti-sweat, 6 months standby, folding arm band, with luminous arm band, suitable for indoor and outdoor sports stereo bluetooth headset

Date PurchasedFeb 2016