Poly BackBeat Pro 2

Poly BackBeat Pro 2

MPN: ITZPHSTPLALQPF
See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Poly? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Noise Cancellation
Erosound
ErosoundSydney, NSW

All in one

Nice bass response , better then top Sony on sound , like listening to EDM nice & clear . Much fuller then Sony’s. Quite comfortable to wear and suited to wear in cooler conditions.

Purchased in January 2021 at Cellnet for $180.00.

Justin B
Justin BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Mute not working

Sound quality is ok.
Distance is awesome.
People complain about not being able to hear me very well.
Mute button does not work with Zoom.
I expected the Mute button to work, which is really disappointing.

Purchased in October 2020 at Amazon for $180.00.

Winky
WinkyGold Coast

Just OK

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $300.00.

Adas
Adasmelbourne

Good with a few faults

They are pretty smart headset, knows when you take them off to instantly mutes the call, or if paying music, pauses it. There are more great features too. But a few negatives are; the voice of the British lady warning you about the battery being low is extremely loud and unfortunately there isn't a way to control that, getting a huge shock when you're listening to meditative music, etc.
The second negative, after 2 years of very careful wearing on a few occasions per week and very rarely beyond an hour where you could argue sweat or something caused the issue.. the imitation leather muffs have started to tear away. Bit annoying but it seems you can replace them for about 20 bucks.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $300.00.

Joel
Joel

Great Cups

Got these for international travel. The noise cancelling is fantastic, and helps me arrive at my destination much more energised. I use them in terminals too and they do a great job even without anything playing. Love how they stop and start playing when you put them on/off your head.

I don't bother taking on the phone with them, but call quality seems quite good. My only cons are that they can feel hot and uncomfortable with extended use, and the fact they don't come in a hard case.

Purchased in February 2019.

Best personal electronic devices in 2020!

ProductReview.com.au has analysed a year's worth of reviews to find the best wireless headphones, mobile phones and tablets in 2020. Compare specific reviewer ratings, ranging from Battery Life and Sound / Camera Quality to Value for Money and Ease of Use to help you choose the best personal tech.

Wendy Z.1 Nov 2019
best-personal-electronic-devices-in-2020
Pitpat
PitpatHobart, TAS

Costly but pretty amazing Headphones

I purchased these headphones for my wife for her birthday. She is very picky about over ear headphones and these were the only ones that didn't cause her discomfort!
We had some initial connection issues however these are now resolved and I forget what the exact problem was. (The manual isn't great)
The sound quality is fantastic even over Bluetooth but where they really stand out is the 'Active Noise cancellation' which (if you can work out how) when turned on really cuts out external noise.
Also for that kind of money a hard case would have been preferred but I have a cheap one on order from eBay/China!

Purchased at Officeworks Physical store for $348.00.

spring75
spring75Victoria

pretty good

Purchased in May 2019 at MyITHub for $220.00.

Ronzinho
RonzinhoCaloundra

Waste of money

I bought these headphones for airline travel, hoping to get some relief from the noise. The reviews I read were good so I thought that I had made a good choice. When I got them home I tested them and found that the noise cancelling was minimal. I get less noise using my $2 earplugs. For $299 from JB HiFi they were a waste of money. I took them back to JB HiFi and fortunately they took them back and gave me a full refund. Then I bought some headphones from BigW for $8.50. They have good sound and are quite comfortable. No noise-cancelling but I can use my earplugs when I need them. No Bluetooth either but I can plug them directly into my phone.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $299.00.

Noise Cancellation
Oliver F
Oliver FPerth, WA

Great but a bit buggy

The headphones are great. The sound quality is amazing and the noise cancelling is good. However, they disconnect from my phone and they do cut out quite often. Overall an okay product.

Purchased in April 2018.

Eric
EricWollongong

Excellent headphones. Great value.

I normally use them for video games and watching movies. Excellent quality. A little heavy. Gets a little warm when using for over an hour. Not suitable for physical activities. Very satisfied with the sound volume and wireless range.

Purchased in April 2018 at Telstra for $162.00.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Best value for money headphones

It doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to buy this Noise cancelling headphones. I usually listen to music and television series like game of thrones using this headphone. You could really feel the each and every drop of sound using this. Was very satisfied until I used it for 1.5 years and then the sound started to leak out. Especially because I listen in high volumes, it became annoying to use in public places. Other than this issue, everything was alright. I have recently returned it to the store. Now I miss it very much.

Purchased in June 2017 at Officeworks Online store for $225.00.

Karan Aurora
Karan AuroraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

Amazing headphones, really cheap, great voice. Durable and comfortable. Bought them really cheap. Have them for over 3 months now. Easy to connect to smart phone. I highly recommend it

Purchased in May 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $150.00.

SJW
SJW

Hands down the best value over ear noise cancelling wireless headphones

Purchased in March 2019 for $200.00.

Eranga
ErangaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product

I am very happy with the product. Bought half price from JB on a coupon offer. Good sound quality, very happy about the blue tooth connection and easy to control buttons. Really like the looks as well, pretty retro and techi style. Would highly recommend anyone to buy, if they are looking for a decent set of wireless headsets with good quality and style.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
OutOfPocket
OutOfPocketGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent battery life, good sound quality

I bought these head phone for the commute to work on the train and for the odd flight interstate for business. The connect to my PC and Phone at the same time allowing me to listen to music and answer calls at the same time. The microphone is sufficient for short calls while commuting, but is not the best for longer calls or conference calls when working from home. ( for that I have a dedicated headset). Noise cancellation if fairly good also, but the headphones are bulky

Date PurchasedJune 2017