Platinum Accounting & Taxation

• Timeliness
Happy Client
Happy ClientGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Accounting Services

I’ve always used Platinum accounting services for the last few years & to date I don’t have anything bad to say about them. They’ve always treated my tax return lodgements with the utmost professionalism, and I haven’t found any fault in their work. I plan on continuing to use Platinum for my future accounting requirements and would recommend their services to anyone looking for a good accountant.

Ryder A.
Ryder A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Years of excellent service

I’ve been getting my tax done by platinum for years. They have always conducted themselves in a professional manner. They have knowledge of my industry and have provided me with sound advice around what I can claim. I’m so confident with them I have referred them to a friend who has in turn referred them on to a number of other friends.

Lynz
LynzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Business start up Stars!

I went to these guys initially to ask about the best way to start up a business and they were very helpful! Even after the initial consult they were still happy to help out when I got stuck along the way. Now Needham's Fitness is thriving and I continue to go to them for advice and service on business, tax and bookkeeping. Definetly recommend them!

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how Platinum Accounting & Taxation compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Provided the info and advice I was looking for.

No problems at all providing tax advice related to novated leasing. A phone call followed by email correspondence and I received all the information that I was after. Would use their services again.

See all Platinum Accounting & Taxation reviews