Platinum Freight Management

Platinum Freight Management

3.7

• Sender or ReceiverSender (0%) · Receiver (100%)
  • Delivery Time
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (100%) · No (0%)
ross

rossMid North Coast, NSW

if i could give zero i would they should be up on fraud charges keep well away from these guys

Total liars just keep the fees coming invoice after invoice. Said everything was done time after time then new unforseen costs kept appearing till i threatened legal action then they backed off. biggest liars ive ever encountered...

The Top Saddlery

The Top SaddleryKatherine, NT

Prompt, Professional and Helpful

Using this company for the 3rd time as a customs broker. Always prompt with their replies, and have provided advice that has expedited our import process. We will use them again without hesitation.

Other Couriers
4.5
4.4

Great Service and Communication!

Platinum Freight Management were fantastic in helping me with a shipment I was awaiting. They knew everything that needed to be done and informed me of processes and documentation in advance and ensured everything went smoothly and efficiently.

A special thanks to Ramona for all her help and guidance!

Couriers

Find out how Platinum Freight Management compares to other Couriers

Daniel

DanielNortheast, VIC

Just get any other freight forwarder, do not use these guy's!!!

They caused a $725 fee for 1 day storage at one of their associate companies, the goods were held in ransom and every day was $355 more. When asked what was going on I received very rude treatment.
I never write reviews but I feel so intensely ticked off that I will keep writing reviews for these guy's.
I insist that they pay back the $725 stolen from me.

Gary R

Gary RSydney, NSW

A smooth and easy process

I have used Platinum Freight twice now and found them very easy to deal with. Peter is extremely helpful and I found if I just forward him the details of my overseas purchase, he and/or his team just sort out the smooth transition through customs right to my door. I wouldn't know what the port authorities require or the various little charges which is why I use a professional. I'm not a big importer, however they seem to treat me with the same level of care as anybody. I have need to use them again within the next few weeks and look forward to another easy experience. Really I can't speak highly enough of this company.

Fahad M.

Fahad M.

A great service

A good service. I just left everything up to these guys and they did it all. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Everything went so smoothly and I will definitely use them again

See all Platinum Freight Management reviews

John Miller

John Millerasked

If I have applied for a permit to bring tobacco into australia and the tobacco product arrives before the permit application is processed (and is seized by Australian Border Force) Can I still apply to have the tobacco product to be released. Also, is there any way of fast tracking an application for permission to import tobacco?

Max N

Max Nasked

Hi. I would like a quote to pick up a car bumper bar from Panton Hill 3759 to Merbein South 3505 Measurements in cm 155 x 9 x 15 3KG Delivery to Deopt is ok. Thanks. Max.

PETERasked

can you make transport for a box 140x53x27 , kg. 27, to Adelaide, if yes can please replay to us.
We are in Dandenong North, 17 Murray road.
Our company is:
IDROMAGIC AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
Our web-page is: IDROMAGIC.COM.AU, Our phone 97951397