PLE Computers Online store

PLE Computers Online store

Efficient, polite and very well priced. A perfect transaction.

PLE provided a quick and efficient purchase.

It was well priced and the navigation and payment were simple.

The items I bought were exactly as described and I was able to pick them up within an hour of ordering.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product! PLE computers even informed me that the bios would need to be updated to support the CPU I bought.

Very satisfied with how I was looked after by PLE, they even assisted me when I couldn’t boot my Pc up into bios, and found out that I had a dead on arrival graphics card, they replaced it without any further issues or problems, and assured me of my warranty!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedGraphics card

Excellent quality

Ordered a snap back cap and it was delivered in a timely manner and well packed. The quality of this cap is fantastic and if your looking for a new cap, look no further. You will not be disappointed

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Wonderful service and great items.

I had a wonderful experience dealing with PLE and cannot thank them enough for their help to get everything I wanted done. I had special shipping requirements and they did it all for me with promptness and great communication! I have to especially thank Carly from the Heatherton store. She was very helpful with changes to my order on the fly!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service, have used multiple times

Great range and prices, fast shipping, well packed. I have bought from PLE a few times and every time has been perfect. Would use again and recommend. Simple review, nothing more needs to be said!

Product PurchasedPower supply

Easy to navigate their website

I have used PLE for 20+ years and never had an issue with the service or delivery
The Website has always been easy to navigate for products and understand the product information
Prices are very clear and there are no hidden costs

Product PurchasedSSD Hard drives

Excellent Service, know their products.

Excellent service, know their products, were very helpful. Asked all the right questions is their quest to get me the right product for my needs. Were very polite and respectful at my lack of knowledge.

Product PurchasedASUS Laptop

Good to the point service

Purchased the product online for a pickup at the Cockburn Store. It was a specific product so I didn't look at the alternatives. Product works fine. I am very satisfied with the product purchased.

Excellent service

Found PLE on an online ad and thought I'd give them a go. Good informative website and great prices and quick service and shipping. Have not put them into use yet but both good name products so happy with my purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Got what we ordered later than expected with some chasing up.

It was easy enough to navigate but I did have issues editing an order. The build time was longer than anticipated but we got there in the end. The shop did allow a motherboard selection that did not support the associated ram. In the end, it was incorrect after a call to confirm the order. I was able to add to the order which was good.

Excellent. working well

I wanted to upgrade RAM for my Mac 2017. I bought 16GB RAM pack from these guys.
Now about a months later - everything is working well and that was the right choice to buy from PLE. All 5.

Excellent customer service

I found it easy to find exactly what was compatible with my newly built computer.
The Crucial MX 500 SSD is lightning fast and an absolute joy to work with now.
Also purchased a anti-static wrist band that has the well thought out band that
grips your arm where ever you want it to, so easy to work with.
Both products of high quality and well worth the money.
Thank you PLE Computers for the genuine service.

Product PurchasedCrucial MX 500 SSD and Anti-static Wristband

Easy and fast service

I was looking for a particular Corsair product and found this company's online store. Compared to other stores, PLE had great prices for their products. I also checked their range of other products and can see there is quite a lot offered. Making purchases was easy and delivery arrived safely and on time. I was very satisfied with the product and service.

Perfect service, got my product in the listed days and it was excellent. Staff also very friendly.

Wide range of products and everything they sell is of the highest quality. It is probably the best and most accessible computer store in Perth. Better than Austin computers and Harvey Norman etc

Quick and efficient, good value

Easy to navigate the web site.
Readily available and quick delivery. Arrived at the correct destination.
Quality good product. It was needed in a VoiP rollout.
AM looking to order more today for delivery next week.

Dont try for warranty...

Approx 15 Years I have been shopping at PLE, I have never had cause to complain, but I have also never had a warranty claim, until now.
Recently I purchased an expansion card PCIE/USB, upon install it fried a couple of small items connected, I would also like to point out that customer reviews on the internet also stated the same happening to others with that brand of card, it was not a one off occurrence or me jumping to conclusions.

On contacting PLE I was advised immediately that they were not responsible for damage caused, this was in the first reply and prior to any testing etc.
Unfortunately for PLE as confirmed by myself with consumer protection this is in fact wrong and they would be responsible for any damaged caused by a new part failure.

In the interests of transparency I have had the expansion card tested by a third party, and they tell me its working, which doesn’t solve my problem of course, on a brand new board its seems odd.
However the point I am trying to make here is the literal thousands I have spent with PLE over the years gone by and what would have come, mean squat to them, they were only interested saving a couple hundred dollars by falsely claiming they were not responsible before it was even tested. In fact, the items I had listed for them in the first email with retail costs where available would have been less than $160 retail.

So eager to save that $160 they argued the point with me which led me to consumer protection to confirm what I already knew having been in retail myself for over 30 years.
And of course lost them any future business and earned this review.
So I will never shop here again, I will never recommend this company again, I can only hope that what PLE thought they were going to save was worth driving a supposedly valued, and regular loyal customer away.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service as always.

I've been shopping with PLE since they had a single store in Perth in the 90s. Service still as great as always in Melb and online. Fast delivery and quickly modified my order when required.

Product PurchasedIntel NUC Kit NUC8i7HVK

Very happy with my experience with PLE.

Very easy to navigate and to find what I wanted. I am very satisfied with the quality of products on the site and I consider the prices were quite right. I will certainly continue shopping with PLE Computers.

Awesome machine and service

I took one of their pre-configured systems and tweaked it to my specific wishes - which was super easy - and then the staff were in constant touch during the build and suffered my endless questions and last minute changes like champs (thanks Benjamin!). Great build quality, exactly what I wanted, at an amazing price. I live in SA and the machine shipped with no dramas. 10/10 would totally use them again.

Great customising what I needed

It was great to be able to customise the computer I needed rather than other sites where they only provide a limited selection to choose from that never had what I wanted based on the budget I had.

Their site even filtered out items that wouldn't have been compatible with the device I was working on.

One item was not available and they provided me with alternative options of either the same or similar price.

The only downside was that although the site allowed you to save your customisation, when you came back it was reset to the default device and you had to start over again before placing the order.