PLE Computers Online store

PLE Computers Online store

Great product well built and performs excellent

Easy site to choose what you wanted, followup phone calls when components didn't match with great advice given, computer built over the weekend. Well packed for the fast shipping
One negative was a component wasn't working once the computer was delivered but the service team were quick to respond to rectify the issue

Quick fast service

The pc coolant I ordered arrived the next day - very quick process. I was impressed with the service and will use again.

The online store was easy to use and I was able to find the product I was having difficulty sourcing elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Awesome computer gear and amazing service

I called the store chasing certain items that they had in stock and discussed some of the stock their ex demo stock that I also purchased, fantastic quality and no markings on it at all, items arrived in two days as I needed them urgently they dispatched the same day to help me out, I am a regular shopper and will continue to due to these reasons thanks team you’re all awesome!

Nice gear

Easy to navigate, I was satisfied with the product but so many brands of the SSD, its hard to know which is the best quality (no use buying it, if it isn't going to last) and value for money.

Great everything!

I ordered a very expensive part based on reviews of PLE Computers. After a quick credit card check and email from a Manager, my item was sent and delivered quickly. Overall a great experience and competitive price.

Had recently ordered a very expensive Gaming PC

At the moment i have no problems.
During the negotiations the product or part of the very expensive Gaming rig was sold from under my nose! for that i was not happy!
However PLE Computers supplied an alternative of better than expected and saved the day! (and the deal!)

Product Purchasedindividually selected Gaming Rig

Great gaming chair

Very satisfied. Picked up from the Cockburn store. Usually a bit of a wait to pick up an online order but this time smooth and no wait time. Always use ple for my pc purchases

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent range, pricing and products. Couldn’t be happier!

Purchased an intel nuc kit online, best price and speedy delivery. Couldn’t be happier with the product or the seller. Thanks PLE. I’ll be back again, that’s for sure!

10/10 price
10/10 service

Spot on!

Ordered new HDD. Had what i needed at a good price. Postage speed was excellent. Will definitely buy from this store again in the near future. Good work PLE Computers.

You just can't beat this mob!!

The choice of items if substantial and there is plenty of info on the various products. If the product is not available in a local store, they ensure that the desired product is delivered in the quickest possible time. In all sincerity, these guys are hard to beat for product selection, service and pricing.

Product PurchasedBillion BiPAC 8700VAX-1600 Dual-Band

Happy with the delivered product

The only( very good) thing was posting via postage was free, while on the ple online site it had to be paid for, 10% off ebay made it even cheaper. Delivery took a week but seeing the prize that was not a problem.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect customer service and beautiful product

Shopping on the online store was easy and ordering was great, only thing I can bring up is when ordering an Ex-Demo it gets a little confusing when checking out when looking at stock on hand.
Getting the item shipped was great they didn't waste time and was packed with great care.
Once getting the Laptop I looked over as the website had stated that there were some scuffs and scratches to my amazement I could not find any such faults not even the smallest scuff I would swear it was a brand new never touched stocked.

Recommend PLE 110% great experience will buy from again

Never fail to impress.

Never fails to impress. As a country client, their postage is always swift & service is always top notch. What more could you ask for. Best product range to boot. Only place I know that looks after genuine water coolers.

Online purchase

Store was easy to navigate and find what i wanted. They have a great range of products available. The order was dispatched quickly and delivered quickly. I am very happy with my purchase.

Online purchase

The website was well laid out and everything was easy to find. The online ordering was quick and easy.
All the items I ordered were ready for pickup immediately and everything was as described.
Best computer shop in Perth.

Online order

Order was handled in a professional manner , came well packed and in good time.
The web site is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.
I was satisfied with the products i received .

Great Service

Always been a easy navigation on the PLE site.
Product I bought solved my issue. Always has been quick postal delivery to Bunbury. There is always a huge selection of products to choose from.
Thanks again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to do business with

The site is easy to navigate, the prices are competitive - especially when adding postage, and the products are as described.
Full tracking of the delivery is provided via email, each time the items arrived quicker than the estimate on check out.

Honestly, huge disappointment

I paid an extra $1750 to have my water cooled system "professionally built and tested" but after receiving the PC realised I'd been cheated out of most of that as there was several problems with the system.

1. The waterblock on the CPU still had a bright yellow, remove before use sticker on it.

2. Water pump was DOA, so much for professional testing.

3. Hardline tube running down from radiator to reservoir rests against glass side panel, and places pressure on the radiator mounting. Maybe try measuring twice next time.

4. The side panel was literally bulging to hide extremely poor cable management.

5. The cable running from header to pump had only three pins/wires.

I can honestly not recommend PLE building the system from this experience and instead say to save $1500 and just watch YouTube tutorials instead.

Very impressed

Very good products. There were no issues during purchasing multiple large and small items. PLE staff were very quick to help with changes and questions to do with my order.