PLE Computers Online store

PLE Computers Online store

Jss

JssQueensland

Gaming Pc

Ordered a pc off of their website which was very easy to navigate through, it had arrived earlier than was scheduled, took about 2 weeks total. Any questions I had were answered shortly after. Excellent service. Very satisfied, would 100% recommend :)

Peter L.

Peter L.Perth, WA

Couldn't ask for a smoother service!!

I was looking for a new PC for video editing and went to the gaming computers, swapped out the stuff I didn't want for the stuff I wanted and within minutes my order was complete. 5 days later my new monster PC was ready to pick up. Great service and a great product, I couldn't be happier.

Excellent, can't complain.

It was quite easy to navigate the store. The product range could be slightly more extensive, there were components I'd have liked to add to custom PC that weren't available. The quality of components and the PC build were excellent.

JohnW

JohnWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome CPU!

So I just bought a Ryzen 3700X from PLE and as always the process was simple and easy to do, BEST ONLINE STORE! with super freindly staff and a fantastic warranty service if the worst should happen, then they've got you covered.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchasedamd 1700x

Tristan F.

Tristan F.Perth, WA

Easy purchase process & collection

Easy web store to navigate with a great range of quality products to choose from. Easy enough to get advice if needed on product compatibility or ranges on offer in store

Paul D

Paul DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Variety of Options at Reasonable Prices

I needed a replacement keyboard for one which had a misfiring 'w' key and a jamming space bar. Wanted to try something different so went with the Coolermaster 60% keyboard. It's a bit of an adjustment and I'm still hitting wrong keys but it's a process to get accustomed to anything new. I like the feel of it so its worth persisting. Ordering was easy and quick and reviewing the options before settling on this keyboard was helpful. Delivery was pretty speedy and everything arrived in good condition.

John P.

John P.Perth, WA

NAS Drive purchase

Went the the website, selected the item that I required, selected the amount, signed in as I have purchased items from this site before, went to the checkout and paid by Credit card.

Product PurchasedNAS Hard Drive

Roger D.

Roger D.Sydney, NSW

Great value and excellent service

I was looking for a low cost way to upgrade an older computer. PLE's bundle was great value and a breeze to install. Service was excellent and the machine is now doing a great job as my media server.

BrettP

BrettPMid North Coast, NSW

Great Range! Good prices.

Online store is easy to navigate. Can find PC parts that are normally harder to find at other stores. Quick and easy checkout. Geil ROG Ram looks great and performs well. Did require some adjustment via BIOS to run at higher speed.

Product PurchasedGEIL 2x8GB ROG RGB 3000Mhz Ram

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Really what else compares in Perth?

Finding and reading about my chair, my graphics card and other bits was super easy. LOVE the inline info showing which stores have what stock and the option to click and collect from the store after buying online to save time/money. Navigating on a mobile device has clearly been a design focus as its easy to use even with fat fingers like mine. Cant end this review without mentioning the VAST catalog of items that PLE has available online. ... and no I don't work for PLE, nor am I a marketing dude, just a fan. Thanks PLE!

No Fuss, No Hassles, Easy to Use

As always with every online purchase, I found PLE's website easy to use, the stock descriptions and images are clear and have no issues getting payment done and on pick-up. Simply there's no fuss and hassles on their online store!

TrevorS

TrevorSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great prices, great service.

I was planning to buy a 2070 Super, but I received an email from PLE detailing a 2080 Super for almost the same price. Ordered online, paid with PayPal and was able to pick up the next day. Extremely happy with the service, site and staff.

Product PurchasedGalax 2080 Super

Anokii

AnokiiPerth, WA

Great experience and product

PLE On-line has always been hassle free and easy to locate the product(s) that I need. Considering the amount of time I took researching this monitor it was super easy to find it, and then mark it for pickup from the store. Had to pick a different store than I usual use for my pickups but it was still hassle free.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAOC U2790VQ 4K UHD Monitor (27")

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Pretty much just what you want out of an online store

PLE's website was clear and easy to navigate. The product descriptions were clear and the pricing (including postage) was transparent. The product I chose arrived quickly and was very securely packed.

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Always a great buying experience

I have bought all my computer components from PLE for years now. I simply select the product I want from their online store, pay, then pick up from whichever store is most convenient for me. The service is always fast and the staff is very knowledgeable and polite. I would never buy computer components from anywhere else.

DMenz3

DMenz3Perth, WA

MSI cad laptop

I purchased a WP65 I7 16G 256G 1T P620 W10P laptop.
MSI have done a great job, a powerful, affordable, light weight cad laptop.
Runs Solidworks 2018 very well.
Crisp performance and robustly built.

PaulA

PaulAPerth, WA

Simple navigation; extensive range

The navigation through product categories is obvious, although it can take a little time to figure the name of some categories.

I was looking for a decent chair in which to spend many hours at my home computers. Standard office chairs just are not suitable. The range of chairs was amazing, and the BattleBull gaming chairs are brilliant.

I am extremely happy with the quality of design and construction of my chair. I find my standard office chair at work rather poor now!

I would happily recommend PLE to anyone - I have never had anything except a positive experience with them, and I have purchased a lot of equipment - both for myself and for my work.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedBattleBull Vaporweave Gaming Chair

simon H.

simon H.Perth, WA

Website upgrade

Having been using the store and website for the last 15 years. The recent upgrade is anything but. Rejected my card yet nothing wrong with it. When you add a product there's no indication except a flash of the basket that youbwnt notice unless you happen to be looking at it.

MitchellH

MitchellHSouth West, WA

Pc didnt work, no reply on emails

Pc didnt work, had to send it back, they fixed issue but now sound card doesnt work and I emailed for help, trouble shooter a bit and they just stopped responding to emails..

ScottD

ScottDSouth West, WA

Despite my mistake during ordering the crew at PLE were able to provide a quick solution and turn around

Product PurchasedAVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7590