PLE Computers Online store

PLE Computers Online store

4.7 from 1,221 reviews

1,222 reviews
    4.8 (1,016)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (20) · No (1,030)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (50) · No (978)

Product as described. No problems whatsoever.

Satisfied with the product when it came. Brand new as described. Delivered what was expected. I wish I knew about their store earlier, I would’ve possibly bought all other stuff from them.

Rowland Chalmers

Rowland ChalmersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works well.

I was able to get what I wanted with ease. The staff were helpful. The article arrived on time and works well.
Product was exactly what I expected.
Thanks for your help.

mickryb123

mickryb123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well done

I am satisfied with the service I received at PLE easy to purchase online and if you pay a little extra you get very quick delivery. They did miss out on a second sale as I found an RX580 $50 cheaper on EBAY but it took 2 weeks to deliver it. Well done though guys I'm happy.

Product Purchasedpower supply

Find out how PLE Computers Online store compares to other Online Shops

PLE is a national treasure

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedPLE Amethyst Custom Gaming PC

KateM

KateMEyre Peninsula, SA

Speedy delivery and awesome product.

Thanks! The hard drive is exactly what I was looking for and it arrived so fast. Great service and range of computer hardware. Will shop again at PLE for hardware.

Simon W.

Simon W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service.

Purchased most of a water cooling setup from PLE, was happy to find that they stocked Bykski products at good prices and were able to answer questions I had promptly.

Product PurchasedBykskit water cooling parts

Frustrated and disappointed!

PLE Computers is Great

Have dealt with PLE many times, always get stuff on time and they are helpful in-store. Site is easy to find what you need. Had a monitor damaged out of the box and they were able to exchange it straight away.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Purchased3x Corsair LL140 RGB Fans

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

This is a here and there review

over all great purchase, but I do wish that the AIO cooler was on the top the case instead of the front and the and the customer services was great for the price.

Great range, competitive prices

Their web site is easy to navigate and they have a great range of PC and related products. After comparing prices, I found theirs to be consistantly competitive. Delivery time was good too.

Product PurchasedDust filter

Duinhir

DuinhirPeel, WA

Helpful, works as advertised.

Its easy enough to navigate their online store if you know what you're looking for, range of products is pretty average for a computer store, and the quality of the item I bought was good, just hard to hide the cables but you get what you pay for I guess.

Product Purchasedmbeat 13-Port USB 2.0 Hub Manager USB-M13HUB

Jarod the Reviewer

Jarod the ReviewerPilbara, WA

Fantastic Store, Leagues ahead of every other Pc store

I have been using PLE for a number of years, they provide awesome service, and their staff are top quality people. There have been a number of occasions where I have asked for their recommendation of a number of products I was looking to purchase and they had ample knowledge of all the products and recommended the same one I felt was best. The Osborne Park store guys are fantastic too when I have dealt with them, used to go to Bentley a lot before that and couldn't fault them.

Good helpful service

I was needing a new Power Supply and serched online for a new one, found PLE had a good range close to what the original was but wasn't quite sure. Rang these guys up and they were very helpful in finding me the correct one. As Im 2 hours away from any computer store I had to arrange a courier to pick up, when the courier arrived the staff were thoughtful enough to call and verify the pick up. These guys go that little bit further to help you.

Product PurchasedThermaltake Smart BX1 RGB 750w 80Plus Bronze Power Supply

Never again

Never againGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great range of products with great service.

Best range of computer parts , easy to navigate on the site, I have also had to exchange and cancel even swap items nothing has been an issue. I have honestly been amazed with the service , I even got a rely from an email on a Sunday. Wow.

Carmelo

CarmeloPerth, WA

Perfect device for work. Very comfortable

Easy to buy on the online shops
They have a lot of available range of different products
The Logitech M720 is a very reliable mouse, Fast and comfortable to work with for 8h or more.

Excellent service

Understandably due to covid there was a lot of uncertainty. I purchased a monitor back in July and planned for pick up but in due to stage 4 lockdown in Aug they had to close their physical store. They offered me free delivery as alternative which I really appreciate. My monitor did eventually arrive over a month later, and I still want to thank you PLE for great service especially during covid situation.

Feez Yo

Feez YoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

We bought two Battlebull Weave gaming chairs and we love how easy it is to assemble and they are great quality workmanship too.
However, mine came with a little defect from probably the person handling or packing them. The legs look like it has a few chips of some sort and was covered with black marker around it. Not sure if they were a display set or not. I do not mind minor chips or scratches but to cover them up with marker and hoping the customer won’t notice it is just disrespectful to me. Other than that, my husband’s chair came perfect.

• +1

IgorS

IgorSPerth, WA

Excellent Service - Got Exactly What I Needed

I put together a custom specification for a gaming box, based on my own research. The PLE wishlist and machine builder interfaces are great - easy to use and quick to navigate. There were a couple of points on which I wasn't sure, and the person I called was very helpful, and cleared up my issues quickly and easily. He even went to the trouble of calling me back to recommend an alternative CPU cooler that would suit my design better.

Delivery of the build system was on time, and exactly as specified, and the system works GREAT. I'm very pleased, and will be getting all my systems from PLE from now on, as well recommending PLE to others.

Brilliant

Great place to buy anything related to computers. Tons of different products, all of them of the highest quality and perfect quality/price relation.
10/10 will buy my next supplies at PLE

CoreyW

CoreyWPerth, WA

Awesome Service, Great Range & Turnaround Times

Purchased the PLE Business Executive (with upgrades of course). Was so easy to customize each component and even when the motherboard was out of stock, I was able to resolve to one available via a link and the turnaround times were seamless. Very satisfied with the range of products and will definitely be purchasing PLE in the future.