3.8

Jack wilsonMelbourne

Terrible

G F.Pleasure Cruising Club

We are pleased with today’s VCAT decision ruling that you are to pay all outstanding fees. We trust that you will honour the decision by an independent umpire.

What a disgrace

Mark
    Mark
    Chris

ChrisMelbourne

AVOID. UNPROFESSIONAL. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

AVOID. UNPROFESSIONAL. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. The Pleasure Cruising Club owns Boat4Hire. Bought a groupon voucher to rent a self-drive boat and had a terrible experience. I had to wait over an hour when we arrived because no one was available. No apology given. When we explained to [Name Removed] that we had waited over an hour and we were in a rush he was unsympathetic. Instead he proceeded to take his time and continued patronisingly teaching his intern in front of us. Terribly run business, all the rest of the staff seemed just as unprofessional. The only helpful person that day which we dealt with was the intern. Would not recommend.

Cruises

Find out how Pleasure Cruising Club compares to other Cruises

Mystical prince

Mystical princeSydney, NSW

Terrible

If you want to deal with a bad company than you have found it here! Every trick in the book is used especially on bogus overcharges so would give them a wide berth or else your temper will sink!

Lee74

Lee74Melbourne

Don't give them your phone number!

I made the mistake of giving these guys my contact details, so I could view their pricing. Wow, what a mistake that was! They call me when I'm at the office, begging me to sign up, without even asking if I'm free to talk. They SMS me all the time, with no option to opt out. I can't stop them!
    I've reported the illegal (spam) SMS messages to ACMA. Hopefully they'll fine these guys.

Harassing phone calls. Spam SMS messages. Expensive.

G F.Pleasure Cruising Club

I'm sorry you may have experienced this in the past , we have new management and a great team focused on customer service

See all Pleasure Cruising Club reviews