3.8

Day Cruise

A group of 12 of us had the opportunity to enjoy a cruise for the day last weekend and had the absolute pleasure to be hosted by a young lady Stella who made our afternoon a day to remember. A true reflection of good old fashion service. Thanks to her We will now be signing up a for a membership. Thank You for the great day. By the way, Good Luck with your exams!!

Great value and service

Great day out! Hassle free day on a great boat. Highly reccomended to all. Thank you to Pleasure Cruising for making our time enjoyable, dont buy a boat just do what we did join a club and enjoy.

One of Melbourne's best experiences

Cruises

Find out how Pleasure Cruising Club compares to other Cruises

Mrs. Zhang

Mrs. ZhangAU

Great experience today as always

G F.Pleasure Cruising Club

Privileged to have you as a member

Devang P

Devang PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic concept and great service

No issues at all. Great service and a great concept. The weather is an issue but it's out of their control. Much better than buying a boat. It's very flexible as well.

Rafael J.

Rafael J.Melbourne

Multiple Boats

What made me join the club is the idea of being able to use different boats in a single membership. Unlike other memberships were you're confined in one model, you can actually be on the cheapest plan but still be able to use the bigger boats. Technically, the difference is in the number of boating days. So if I want more boating days, I will stick to my own boat class. Sometimes, the family wants to be on the bigger boat so I reserve those ones too. It takes bigger points but that's logical. I like the flexibility the club gives.

TT31

TT31VICTORIA

Good concept

Me and a friend are syndicating our membership with the club. Our boat is R3600 or Dazzler. I actually like this better than the bigger one they have. Its just a personal preference. The handling and performance are excellent and if the sea knots rises, you can batten down the hatches and drive back with no problem. This boat got rough water capabilities. Overall I had no problem with this boat. But since this is a membership, you cant really tell who's gonna mess up with the boat or what not. The guys there take actions straightaway and line the repairs up. The great thing about this club is that even if you can't use your boat due to repairs, you have other boats as a back up.

Alex729G

Alex729GVICTORIA

pioneer member on reckless

Joined the club in 2013 and its nice to see that there are more and more people joining. Don't know about the guy who commented here but I had no problem with the policy. I read the agreement and asked questions. Made sure I understand every detail. Its pretty straightforward. Get on the boat, pay for your own fuel, leave the boat that's it. They keep me updated with my points and they have better customer service now. My only enemy here is the weather. If the weather is bad, I have no choice. Needs to cancel. Happened alot of times. But thats understandable

Sam Harvey

Sam HarveySydney

Well equipped boat

The best place to setup camp for an awesome weekend in the city. We stayed for a couple of nights on Fairview Rivera and it was excellent. We were a group of 5 and still plenty of room. We enjoyed hanging out at the back deck, barbecuing and drinking while listening to our favorite songs. Staff were all very helpful. We'll use it for cruising next time. Sam

Cruises

Find out how Pleasure Cruising Club compares to other Cruises

diana9baking

diana9bakingVIC, 3008

Family Bonding

My hubby have been a member with pleasure cruising since 2014. We have class 1 type of membership and our boat there is a mustang model. These days its really hard to find time to bond with the kiddos (me and hubby are both working). But going out on boating even once a month is a big thing for me and my family. The kids look forward to it every time we book online. The boat is nice and relaxing. Kids grow up fast these days and before we know it, they've already started their own lives. Atleast they would have great memories with the family on the water and I have pleasure cruising to thank for that. Also, sonia has been very nice.

Freed007

Freed007St Kilda

Only way to go boating

Owned my own mustang sports cruiser but sold it due to a huge mechanical repair bill which was $30,000 which was a huge hit. I sold the boat as owning one in Melbourne is just not worth while. My wife suggested looking at other options I investigated boat share arrangements and come across Pleasure Cruising Club in Docklands. I took out a subscription plan on their midrange boat the mustang 32 that suited our budget and that was four years ago. The step on and off service is just great because we don't like cleaning the boat after our friends. I also can book the boat on line and know it will work when we get to the marina unlike my own boat. The club is awesome and the staff are just great.

G F.Pleasure Cruising Club

Thanks for being with us since 2015 its a privilege to serve your family Greg.

Justin1340

Justin1340melbourne

Excellent!! such an amazing experience !

Hi,
    I became a member of the PCC and it is the best thing I ever did !
    My wife bought me the membership for my 50th, and I love it !!
    We are so busy with work, our business and of course, there is the cost of running and maintaining a boat like the PCC boats !
    It is the perfect alternative to owning a boat !
    become a memeber - celebrate your family, reward yourself, its awesome !!!
    Amazing boats, clean, easy to use, great friendly staff on departure and arrival
    Not long enough !!!