Pledge Grab-It Electrostatic Dusting Cloths

Pledge Grab-It Electrostatic Dusting Cloths Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Hil

Hilasked

Where can I buy the sweeper used for the pledge grab it clothes

Stephanie

Stephanieasked

Great product but our holder is old and we need a new one so who sells it?

John

I don't think that you can buy a holder without the dusting cloths.
I have seen these in Coles and I'm sure Woolworths probably have them too.

Patricia Morganasked

I've used this product but can't find it now where can I get it in Geelong Victoria 3215?

zircosil
zircosil

Hi Patricia,
I usually purchase my wipes from either Coles or Woolworths - if you have those stores close by ask at customer service if they stock them.

Patricia Morgan

I shop at Safeway and enquired at the service desk the wipes were not on the product list. but haven't tried Coles yet Thanks

John

I buy my wipes from Coles and have never seen the handles sold by themselves. In any case is the packet containing a handle and wipe any more expensive that the purchasing replacement wipes?

John Ingham

John Inghamasked

Recently I have been unable to find Pledge Grabit cloths in any of my local Coles or Woolworth stores. I live at Hope Valley SA 5090. Can you advise me when local supermarkets will restock Pledge Grabit cloths

Bat
Bat

I finally found stock at Coles Welland SA(western suburbs but not Foodland or Woolworths.

Get an answer from our members and Pledge representatives