Plega Fully Adjustable Bed

Plega Fully Adjustable Bed

See the Best Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jessica 3178Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bed Good, Customer Service Not There

Got dual king single adjustable beds for hubby and me. Fluffed around with order, as different people managing me, and nobody return calls. We still have issue with bed hydraulics dropping the bed a little. Warranty people not returning calls. These are meant to be high quality beds, they aren't backed by high quality service especially warranty. Bed 4.5/5 when new. Not any warranty or service.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Thanks Plega for your fantastic service and after service care. My husband now gets a good nights sleep in his Plega bed which is fantastic and so comfortable.

Jo, my contact at Plega, was amazing and helpful and went out of her way to make sure we received the bed in a timely manner.

The bed was delivered and demonstrated and packaging was removed which was a huge help to us.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Awesome bed and Customer service

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Worst product and a customer service sucks

Bed broke in 2 days, we spent so much money.
Quality is worst and worst customer care, bed broke with 2 days, they told us bad luck, really wasted 5000 bucks.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Magpie

MagpieWonthaggi

Rip off.

Noisy, hard, lumpy and they want nearly $900 for mattress topper to make it bearable. Overpriced by about 2.5k originally too. Look in bed shops first. I wish I had. Now paying $400 for a commercially available topper. Don't waste your money or time, they were 9 days late delivering on top of everything else.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Sprocket

SprocketGisborne

Plega King single adjustable beds

we purchased the two King single beds at the home show in Melbourne recently. They are all that was promised. The delivery and installation was first class. My back and leg problems have gone. These beds are fantastic. My only complaint is to the sales guy Alex. To clinch the deal he promised free bed linen that is a necessary if going from a King to two singles. I have chased these up but still no delivery of the promised bed linen. Obviously once the bed is delivered they lose interest in the customer, so sad from a good beginning experience. I hope their warranty is not treated the same lazy way.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

No Communication after the sale many problems i would not recommend this company

Unhappy after 24 hrs would not recommend

These beds purchased at home show Aug 17, delivered and found to be unlike tested units. Plega sales manager in Melbourne extremely unhelpful and would not communicate. We were stuck with a very expensive and uncomfortable bed despite adding 2 extra toppers. Would not recommend these beds , I believe they should have taken beds back after first complaint 24 hrs after set up. We are now ditching and hoping for some type of sale price and replacing with a superior brand.

Julieasked

I'm thinking of buying a Plega electronic bed (seen at Melbourne Home Show recently) however I have read some really bad reviews and now hesitant, but can't work out if the beds are bad or the service is bad. I would be interested if anyone has had an experience with them recently.

Hi Julie

My husband, who is seriously ill, got his Plega bed and loves it. It is very comfortable, adjusts to his specifications and the service was impeccable. I would highly recommend getting a Plega bed. Trust me you won't regret the purchase.

Regards

Julie

Thanks Jan, did your husband purchase the latex or spring mattress, as I have read a review about the smell that permeates through the sheets and is quite unpleasant. Did you encounter anything like this?

Jessica 3178

There service is appalling. Product is good. With the latex, yes there is a smell that permeates through the sheets and unpleasant. Our bed also has an air leak, so the mattress does not stay up, and Plega wont fix it as its wear and tear. Its a good product, bad service. Look also at Bambillo and Harvey Norman. There are alternatives, it comes down to your comfort. You comfort is the key.

Judy R.

Judy R.asked

How do you live with yourself sell beds to people who believe in what you tell them about how good the beds are for backs necks etc. You all should be a shamed of yourself all you are interested in is the money. You all need someone to do the same to you.

Jan

My husband, who is terminally ill, can finally lie in a bed that is set to his specifications, so he can breathe. We have had the bed now for over 6 months and I can't thank Plega enough for their help in installing the bed and in their follow up service.

So thanks Plega for making my husband's life much more comfortable.

Jan W