Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

Good service

Service was quick, easy and polite, rates were fine and expected. There was good follow up to see that we were happy with our purchase. They weren't pushy and there were no hidden surprises.

Fiona
FionaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Very efficient and super easy to deal with. Great service, seamless documentation, fast turnaround time. There were no hidden costs and the rate on the loan was reasonable. Highly recommend.

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seem less Process

Easy to obtain very helpful, clear on the process and accurate from the start. The handover made it so I didn’t have to take time off work for appointments or dealing with a bank.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Gabor
Gabor

My plenti experience

The website was super easy to use. No drama at all. The process could not be easier, and got approved next day. Honestly I’ve had no issues and that is the best part about plenti. No fuss no drama. Just how I like it.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Rodna
Rodna

Good investment

Great communication, timely response for installation and fantastic teamwork trough the whole process involved.
Wonderfully installation of the solar system. The only disappointment was that took longer than 2 weeks for the inspector to arrive due to COVID-19

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Review of Plenti

The process of obtaining finance was fast and efficient. I received a good amount of information about the process. Also, frequent updates were given as to the status of the loan.

Stephen F.
Stephen F.

This was easy to set up and now I can pay off as quick as I can

I set this up with my Solar Power person and it was really easy, interest free and I can work on paying it off quickly. I didn't have the funds to upgrade my solar so it was great to get an interest free loan.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tarsha R.
Tarsha R.Hunter Region, NSW

Application was simple but incorrect information provided

The application process was really straight forward and easy.
The interest rate that and repayment that I was quoted changed a couple of times and all were different to what eventuated in the contract. The repayment changed by about $15 per month based on fees and the higher rate. This information was not readily/easily available prior to contract stage which I found deceiving as I had little remaining time to apply for a different loan by this stage.
I was also asked by three separate employees to confirm why I had two addresses (new build). It would have been much smoother had that information been noted and passed on the first time I clarified.

john
johnMid North Coast, NSW

an easy way to do it

customer service was easy as most of the work was done for me
no unexpected costs so far but was told no extra cost for early pay out
the rate seems fair but have not made my first payment yet

Find out how Plenti Green Loan compares to other Personal Loans

Great option and easy to process

Customer service was great and the loan was quick and easy to process. Loan got approved quickly which ensured I secured my solar package. Will recommend Plenti to anyone requiring an easy loan

David
DavidVictoria

Good service and great product

Good product and great service. Would suggest to add a process update to get something a bit more official from installer that they completed the install before requesting sign off. Also we were advised that only fees would be applicable as part of the loan but we saw interest accrued in the first month despite us being promised a 0% loan as part of sign up. The fees were supposed to be the only loan maintenance cost. Not sure why this happened.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

The demand for an Electrical Bill was ridiculous

So I had just moved, I had to wait 3 months till my Electricity company sent out a bill. Why not verify the address using the supplied Bank Statement with the current address on it!!!!! OR why not verify the address using the customer-supplied Title Search of the property I just purchased!!!!! Next time I am just going to refinance my home loan to get the funds I need.... Why did Plenti make me wait 3 months?

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

M and C Randall
M and C RandallCentral, SA

Overall a great product

The Plenti Green Loan for Solar Panels is an excellent option however the application process needs improving. The fact that it can only be applied for in one name (for couples) and therefore only accepts one individuals income and, if rejected, needs an entirely new email address to restart the process.
Plus - in this day and age, Direct Debit repayments need to be able to be made weekly or fortnightly NOT just monthly.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Annie W.
Annie W.

Review

All good, however it was a little difficult trying to produce earnings as I am retired. Finally after many attempts All was successful. Thank you for your assistance. Now very happy

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Loan Refused

I was putting on Solar panels through Quantum Solar ( who get loans on behalf of their customer ). I was shocked to find out my loan application was rejected by Plenti. Plenti would not say why ( company policy ). So I enquired through credit agencies as to my credit rating to find (after paying a fee ) all was good. So I went back to Quantum to find out why. They advised Plenti did not believe I could afford the loan, On further inquiries I hear Plenti did not know I had SMSF ( even though I supplied 3 months of bank statements ) and this is why I was rejected. All has been fixed now BUT has this damaged my credit rating?

Loan Start DateApril 2021