Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years

The demand for an Electrical Bill was ridiculous

So I had just moved, I had to wait 3 months till my Electricity company sent out a bill. Why not verify the address using the supplied Bank Statement with the current address on it!!!!! OR why not verify the address using the customer-supplied Title Search of the property I just purchased!!!!! Next time I am just going to refinance my home loan to get the funds I need.... Why did Plenti make me wait 3 months?

Loan Refused

I was putting on Solar panels through Quantum Solar ( who get loans on behalf of their customer ). I was shocked to find out my loan application was rejected by Plenti. Plenti would not say why ( company policy ). So I enquired through credit agencies as to my credit rating to find (after paying a fee ) all was good. So I went back to Quantum to find out why. They advised Plenti did not believe I could afford the loan, On further inquiries I hear Plenti did not know I had SMSF ( even though I supplied 3 months of bank statements ) and this is why I was rejected. All has been fixed now BUT has this damaged my credit rating?

Alexandra S.Plenti
Alexandra S.Plenti

Other Personal Loans

elainel
elainelPerth, WA

Watch for hidden fees

I received the paperwork for this loan and spent the next week trying to work out the difference between the amount being borrowed and the total loan repayments ($218 per month for 36 months with 3%pa on a loan for $6730). There was a substantial difference. I was almost about to tick the final box to get the loan when I was able to open the full product disclosure statement and there it was - $600 in previously hidden fees. Needless to say, I cancelled the loan and payed out of my mortgage instead.

Praveen Kumar