Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (5)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years
Tarsha R.
Tarsha R.Hunter Region, NSW

Application was simple but incorrect information provided

The application process was really straight forward and easy.
The interest rate that and repayment that I was quoted changed a couple of times and all were different to what eventuated in the contract. The repayment changed by about $15 per month based on fees and the higher rate. This information was not readily/easily available prior to contract stage which I found deceiving as I had little remaining time to apply for a different loan by this stage.
I was also asked by three separate employees to confirm why I had two addresses (new build). It would have been much smoother had that information been noted and passed on the first time I clarified.

David
DavidVictoria

Good service and great product

Good product and great service. Would suggest to add a process update to get something a bit more official from installer that they completed the install before requesting sign off. Also we were advised that only fees would be applicable as part of the loan but we saw interest accrued in the first month despite us being promised a 0% loan as part of sign up. The fees were supposed to be the only loan maintenance cost. Not sure why this happened.

Other Personal Loans

The demand for an Electrical Bill was ridiculous

So I had just moved, I had to wait 3 months till my Electricity company sent out a bill. Why not verify the address using the supplied Bank Statement with the current address on it!!!!! OR why not verify the address using the customer-supplied Title Search of the property I just purchased!!!!! Next time I am just going to refinance my home loan to get the funds I need.... Why did Plenti make me wait 3 months?

Loan Refused

I was putting on Solar panels through Quantum Solar ( who get loans on behalf of their customer ). I was shocked to find out my loan application was rejected by Plenti. Plenti would not say why ( company policy ). So I enquired through credit agencies as to my credit rating to find (after paying a fee ) all was good. So I went back to Quantum to find out why. They advised Plenti did not believe I could afford the loan, On further inquiries I hear Plenti did not know I had SMSF ( even though I supplied 3 months of bank statements ) and this is why I was rejected. All has been fixed now BUT has this damaged my credit rating?

Personal Loans

Find out how Plenti Green Loan compares to other Personal Loans

Woo
Woo

Persistent

Customer services was persistent. Once our solar system had been installed and finalised I received 12 emails, 7 text messages and 5 missed calls, over a period of 2 days, from Plenti advising me that my loan document was ready for final signature. As I am unable to take calls at work I found this a little over the top for a company to try and make contact with me.

Application Process
elainel
elainelPerth, WA

Watch for hidden fees

I received the paperwork for this loan and spent the next week trying to work out the difference between the amount being borrowed and the total loan repayments ($218 per month for 36 months with 3%pa on a loan for $6730). There was a substantial difference. I was almost about to tick the final box to get the loan when I was able to open the full product disclosure statement and there it was - $600 in previously hidden fees. Needless to say, I cancelled the loan and payed out of my mortgage instead.

Praveen Kumar