Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

Awesome experience and fast approval process thanks

Thanks for the awesome experience. Fast and quick review and approval process. There is nothing negative about the service they have provided. Customer service people whom I have spoke to are very easy and understanding.

Application Process
Lesley De Belin
Lesley De BelinThe Mallee, VIC

Terrific has completely changed my lifestyle

Brilliant, professional and easy to deal with.
No extra costs involved.
Very happy with the rate that I received.
I would highly recommend this borrower and the borrowers products.
It was very transparent.. very happy

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Gabor
Gabor

My plenti experience

The website was super easy to use. No drama at all. The process could not be easier, and got approved next day. Honestly I’ve had no issues and that is the best part about plenti. No fuss no drama. Just how I like it.

Rodna
Rodna

Good investment

Great communication, timely response for installation and fantastic teamwork trough the whole process involved.
Wonderfully installation of the solar system. The only disappointment was that took longer than 2 weeks for the inspector to arrive due to COVID-19

Stephen F.
Stephen F.

This was easy to set up and now I can pay off as quick as I can

I set this up with my Solar Power person and it was really easy, interest free and I can work on paying it off quickly. I didn't have the funds to upgrade my solar so it was great to get an interest free loan.

john
johnMid North Coast, NSW

an easy way to do it

customer service was easy as most of the work was done for me
no unexpected costs so far but was told no extra cost for early pay out
the rate seems fair but have not made my first payment yet

Great option and easy to process

Customer service was great and the loan was quick and easy to process. Loan got approved quickly which ensured I secured my solar package. Will recommend Plenti to anyone requiring an easy loan

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

The demand for an Electrical Bill was ridiculous

So I had just moved, I had to wait 3 months till my Electricity company sent out a bill. Why not verify the address using the supplied Bank Statement with the current address on it!!!!! OR why not verify the address using the customer-supplied Title Search of the property I just purchased!!!!! Next time I am just going to refinance my home loan to get the funds I need.... Why did Plenti make me wait 3 months?

Heather Davies
Heather DaviesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very easy

Very professional and quick response for approval. There were no hidden costs either. Couldn't be more pleased with the 0% rate and interest free loan we were offered and terms..

Terry C
Terry CIllawarra, NSW

An excellent service

Thank you all members of the Plenti Team for the prompt and friendly service you provided on each of my contacts in regards to my loan for the Eveready Solar battery and its installation. As a pensioner, I was initially a bit dubious about applying for finance but was pleasantly surprised when my application was approved and I found the repayments well within my means.

I was satisfied with the rate I received for the loan and pleased to find there were no unexpected extra costs. The fact that early repayment of the loan carries no additional costs that apply to loans from a Bank was a pleasant surprise and indicative that Plenti was an ethical firm that had the interests of the borrower at heart.

Keep up the good work!

Bob
Bob

Plenti was very helpful and delivered everything that they offered. Great customer service, with cheerful, helpful staff. No extra costs were incurred and we are very happy with the rate we received and repayment schedule

Annie W.
Annie W.

Review

All good, however it was a little difficult trying to produce earnings as I am retired. Finally after many attempts All was successful. Thank you for your assistance. Now very happy

Loan Refused

I was putting on Solar panels through Quantum Solar ( who get loans on behalf of their customer ). I was shocked to find out my loan application was rejected by Plenti. Plenti would not say why ( company policy ). So I enquired through credit agencies as to my credit rating to find (after paying a fee ) all was good. So I went back to Quantum to find out why. They advised Plenti did not believe I could afford the loan, On further inquiries I hear Plenti did not know I had SMSF ( even though I supplied 3 months of bank statements ) and this is why I was rejected. All has been fixed now BUT has this damaged my credit rating?

Alexandra S.Plenti
Alexandra S.Plenti

Good old fashioned service

Excellent customer attention with what you saw was what you got. Well like all rates you Would like a little less but it is within the acceptable range a listening company

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks Ken, sometimes old fashioned service with new digital platforms is the right combination! Thanks for taking the time to leave your kind review. Have a great weekend.

Batman
BatmanIllawarra, NSW

Simple process, Great result

A very simple application process, fast pre approval, fair rates, simple process from start to finish. Very happy with the terms and ability to pay off the loan early without any penalties.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks Batman! For this kind review, and for keeping our streets safe ;)