Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

smokin56
smokin56South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, makes life a little easier.

Very easy to deal with. Online service is great. Everything explained easily and questions answered promptly. Very good interest rate for the Green loan we applied for . Overall we are extremely happy with the professional service we received.

• Loan Start DateMay 2022
Colin ardley
Colin ardley

Great service from start to end.

Fantastic company to deal with.No extra costs added,just what we were informed of from the beginning
Very happy with the rate of repayment and the ability to repay in full at any time.

• Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Simple, quick and easy to deal with

Initial application was automatically declined but quickly accepted after a phone call. Automated system could be better on that part. Other than that very quick and easy.
Used them for an interest free loan via the NSW government for a solar battery (empowering homes program).

• Loan Start DateFebruary 2022

Terrible. I am being charged interest for something that doesn’t work.

I wanted to accept the loan contract subject to a successful installation. They still haven’t completed the installation and I am being charged interest. I was unable to make an amendment to the online agreement. They did not accept my email sent moments after accepting the loan contract. Really dissapointing customer service. Worse thing is that Plenti has been sitting on this matter for over a week and have made no effort to fix this. Appalling service!

Glenn C.PlentiSend a private message

Good service

Service was quick, easy and polite, rates were fine and expected. There was good follow up to see that we were happy with our purchase. They weren't pushy and there were no hidden surprises.

Review of Plenti

The process of obtaining finance was fast and efficient. I received a good amount of information about the process. Also, frequent updates were given as to the status of the loan.

Mark J.
Mark J.Sydney, NSW

It was a good experience

We had no problem with this product they were informative and helpful with all our questions and were polite and up front explained everything clearly with a great attitude and confidence

• Loan Start DateJune 2021

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
How does a Christmas loan work, and should I get one?

Christmas time can be merry, jolly... and just plain expensive. A Christmas loan may be tempting, but there's nothing festive about debt you can't pay off. Here are some things to know before reaching out to lenders.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
how-does-a-christmas-loan-work-and-should-i-get-one
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
David
DavidVictoria

Good service and great product

Good product and great service. Would suggest to add a process update to get something a bit more official from installer that they completed the install before requesting sign off. Also we were advised that only fees would be applicable as part of the loan but we saw interest accrued in the first month despite us being promised a 0% loan as part of sign up. The fees were supposed to be the only loan maintenance cost. Not sure why this happened.

• Loan Start DateJune 2021

The demand for an Electrical Bill was ridiculous

So I had just moved, I had to wait 3 months till my Electricity company sent out a bill. Why not verify the address using the supplied Bank Statement with the current address on it!!!!! OR why not verify the address using the customer-supplied Title Search of the property I just purchased!!!!! Next time I am just going to refinance my home loan to get the funds I need.... Why did Plenti make me wait 3 months?

• Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

M and C Randall
M and C RandallCentral, SA

Overall a great product

The Plenti Green Loan for Solar Panels is an excellent option however the application process needs improving. The fact that it can only be applied for in one name (for couples) and therefore only accepts one individuals income and, if rejected, needs an entirely new email address to restart the process.
Plus - in this day and age, Direct Debit repayments need to be able to be made weekly or fortnightly NOT just monthly.

• Loan Start DateMay 2021

Loan Refused

I was putting on Solar panels through Quantum Solar ( who get loans on behalf of their customer ). I was shocked to find out my loan application was rejected by Plenti. Plenti would not say why ( company policy ). So I enquired through credit agencies as to my credit rating to find (after paying a fee ) all was good. So I went back to Quantum to find out why. They advised Plenti did not believe I could afford the loan, On further inquiries I hear Plenti did not know I had SMSF ( even though I supplied 3 months of bank statements ) and this is why I was rejected. All has been fixed now BUT has this damaged my credit rating?

• Loan Start DateApril 2021

Easy and Simple

The process was quick with polite customer service personnel. Just a few questions and everything was approved in a short period of time. I'm very satisfied with the loan and easy setup process.

Samantha S.PlentiSend a private message

Thanks, Jose, we really love to hear how our customers find the experience.

elainel
elainelPerth, WA

Watch for hidden fees

I received the paperwork for this loan and spent the next week trying to work out the difference between the amount being borrowed and the total loan repayments ($218 per month for 36 months with 3%pa on a loan for $6730). There was a substantial difference. I was almost about to tick the final box to get the loan when I was able to open the full product disclosure statement and there it was - $600 in previously hidden fees. Needless to say, I cancelled the loan and payed out of my mortgage instead.

Shannon W.
Shannon W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast approval

Application was quick to complete and approved within a few days. The whole process was very easy. My low fixed rate was one of the reasons I went with Plenti

• Loan Start DateJuly 2020