Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years
Tarsha R.
Tarsha R.Hunter Region, NSW

Application was simple but incorrect information provided

The application process was really straight forward and easy.
The interest rate that and repayment that I was quoted changed a couple of times and all were different to what eventuated in the contract. The repayment changed by about $15 per month based on fees and the higher rate. This information was not readily/easily available prior to contract stage which I found deceiving as I had little remaining time to apply for a different loan by this stage.
I was also asked by three separate employees to confirm why I had two addresses (new build). It would have been much smoother had that information been noted and passed on the first time I clarified.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJuly 2021
David
DavidVictoria

Good service and great product

Good product and great service. Would suggest to add a process update to get something a bit more official from installer that they completed the install before requesting sign off. Also we were advised that only fees would be applicable as part of the loan but we saw interest accrued in the first month despite us being promised a 0% loan as part of sign up. The fees were supposed to be the only loan maintenance cost. Not sure why this happened.

Application Process