Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

Bronwyn F.
Bronwyn F.

My solar experience

I set up this finance with my solar rep, it was quick and easy, I did not know about the monthly fee which sort off defeats the interest free terms, but I will know more down the track a bit when I start paying extra on the loan

Review of Plenti

The process of obtaining finance was fast and efficient. I received a good amount of information about the process. Also, frequent updates were given as to the status of the loan.

Mark J.
Mark J.Sydney, NSW

It was a good experience

We had no problem with this product they were informative and helpful with all our questions and were polite and up front explained everything clearly with a great attitude and confidence

David
DavidVictoria

Good service and great product

Good product and great service. Would suggest to add a process update to get something a bit more official from installer that they completed the install before requesting sign off. Also we were advised that only fees would be applicable as part of the loan but we saw interest accrued in the first month despite us being promised a 0% loan as part of sign up. The fees were supposed to be the only loan maintenance cost. Not sure why this happened.

Alexandra S.Plenti
Personal Loans

Find out how Plenti Green Loan compares to other Personal Loans

Great company, very easy!!

It has been a great experience from start to finish getting approved for our solar finance. They have been very easy to deal with and always prompt in responding to emails.

The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is simply because it would be great to be able to have more flexible payment terms - such as being able to pay weekly or fortnightly, and not just monthly.

Otherwise great team, easy experience!!

Thanks Plenti!!

M and C Randall
M and C RandallCentral, SA

Overall a great product

The Plenti Green Loan for Solar Panels is an excellent option however the application process needs improving. The fact that it can only be applied for in one name (for couples) and therefore only accepts one individuals income and, if rejected, needs an entirely new email address to restart the process.
Plus - in this day and age, Direct Debit repayments need to be able to be made weekly or fortnightly NOT just monthly.

Easy and Simple

The process was quick with polite customer service personnel. Just a few questions and everything was approved in a short period of time. I'm very satisfied with the loan and easy setup process.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks, Jose, we really love to hear how our customers find the experience.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Woo
Woo

Persistent

Customer services was persistent. Once our solar system had been installed and finalised I received 12 emails, 7 text messages and 5 missed calls, over a period of 2 days, from Plenti advising me that my loan document was ready for final signature. As I am unable to take calls at work I found this a little over the top for a company to try and make contact with me.

Application Process
Alexandra S.Plenti

Debra Jones
Debra JonesMid North Coast, NSW

Suites us perfectly

We had no problems at all with securing this loan once we submitted all that was needed, it was hassle free with no extra costs added & the rate is good, we like that we can pay off more when we like & shorten the loan expiry time if we wish to by upping the payments, it suits us nicely.

Personal Loans

Find out how Plenti Green Loan compares to other Personal Loans

Shannon W.
Shannon W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast approval

Application was quick to complete and approved within a few days. The whole process was very easy. My low fixed rate was one of the reasons I went with Plenti