Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

Rodna
Rodna

Good investment

Great communication, timely response for installation and fantastic teamwork trough the whole process involved.
Wonderfully installation of the solar system. The only disappointment was that took longer than 2 weeks for the inspector to arrive due to COVID-19

Stephen F.
Stephen F.

This was easy to set up and now I can pay off as quick as I can

I set this up with my Solar Power person and it was really easy, interest free and I can work on paying it off quickly. I didn't have the funds to upgrade my solar so it was great to get an interest free loan.

john
johnMid North Coast, NSW

an easy way to do it

customer service was easy as most of the work was done for me
no unexpected costs so far but was told no extra cost for early pay out
the rate seems fair but have not made my first payment yet

Great option and easy to process

Customer service was great and the loan was quick and easy to process. Loan got approved quickly which ensured I secured my solar package. Will recommend Plenti to anyone requiring an easy loan

Heather Davies
Heather DaviesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very easy

Very professional and quick response for approval. There were no hidden costs either. Couldn't be more pleased with the 0% rate and interest free loan we were offered and terms..

Terry C
Terry CIllawarra, NSW

An excellent service

Thank you all members of the Plenti Team for the prompt and friendly service you provided on each of my contacts in regards to my loan for the Eveready Solar battery and its installation. As a pensioner, I was initially a bit dubious about applying for finance but was pleasantly surprised when my application was approved and I found the repayments well within my means.

I was satisfied with the rate I received for the loan and pleased to find there were no unexpected extra costs. The fact that early repayment of the loan carries no additional costs that apply to loans from a Bank was a pleasant surprise and indicative that Plenti was an ethical firm that had the interests of the borrower at heart.

Keep up the good work!

Bob
Bob

Plenti was very helpful and delivered everything that they offered. Great customer service, with cheerful, helpful staff. No extra costs were incurred and we are very happy with the rate we received and repayment schedule

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Annie W.
Annie W.

Review

All good, however it was a little difficult trying to produce earnings as I am retired. Finally after many attempts All was successful. Thank you for your assistance. Now very happy

Good old fashioned service

Excellent customer attention with what you saw was what you got. Well like all rates you Would like a little less but it is within the acceptable range a listening company

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks Ken, sometimes old fashioned service with new digital platforms is the right combination! Thanks for taking the time to leave your kind review. Have a great weekend.

Batman
BatmanIllawarra, NSW

Simple process, Great result

A very simple application process, fast pre approval, fair rates, simple process from start to finish. Very happy with the terms and ability to pay off the loan early without any penalties.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks Batman! For this kind review, and for keeping our streets safe ;)

Quick and Simple

The process was very quick and simple. At no stage was I left waiting to hear about the progress of my loan. I would recommend Plenti for a personal loan.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks for your review Anton, It's great to have you with us.

Richard
Richard

Simple and easy

From start to finish this has been a very good experience, with good communication and straightforward and timely online processing of the loan. At no time was I confused with the process and highly recommend Plenti.

Samantha S.Plenti

That's what we like to hear Richard, thanks so much for sharing your experience.

Tim
TimHunter Region, NSW

Easy and syupportive

Plenti made the whole process of funding our solar equipment easy. Even when there was a small hiccup they were quick to resolve any issue to keep the process going.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks for letting us know Tim! And congratulations on making the move to solar.

Quick and easy

The application process was user friendly, I was kept up to date during the whole process and the customer service was excellent. I highly recommend going through Plenti for a personal loan.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Very easy process

Very good rate and an easy process. I didn’t have to speak to anyone. All done with easy to answer online documents. Would definitely use Plenti again and refer them to friends

Samantha S.Plenti

That's great Adam. Happy to speak to you anytime though : )
Thanks for the review and recommendations.