Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

Pretty Happy

Customer service was great. Did get stung with an additional cost on the day of installation which I wasn't too happy with, but overall pretty good. Would definitely still recommend

smokin56
smokin56South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, makes life a little easier.

Very easy to deal with. Online service is great. Everything explained easily and questions answered promptly. Very good interest rate for the Green loan we applied for . Overall we are extremely happy with the professional service we received.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.Central West, NSW

We are saving money immediately.

Plenti was outstanding on customer service. They realised that plain simple language and trusting that all of my details would be supplied by myself in a few days as I find online plan’s and purchases a significant challenge

Graham H. Qld.
Graham H. Qld.South East Queensland, QLD

Solar battery loan, couldn't achieve this with out the help from plenti. Simple hassle free process. Awesome.

Handled by a 3rd party, seamless process. Interest free rate awesome.
No hidden costs.
Will use plenti again. This insentive based green loan's are exactly what the country needs, thank you on behalf of the planet.

Find out how Plenti Green Loan compares to other Personal Loans

thank you for helping me with the loan to buy and install a new solar system

thank you very much for your prompt service to help me get the loan approved on the same day i applied for my solar power system .Your repayment rates are great and if i am able to there seems to be no problem with paying out the loan early . once again thank you for your help and I'm looking forwards to having my new solar system up and running soon ,so as i can cut down on my electricity usage .JAMES KELLY

Perfect

Customer service was good and nothing extra charge I was very satisfied with the efficiency and ease to apply for the loan. Made my decision in purchasing a Solar Energy System much easier. I would highly recommend this company.

Colin ardley
Colin ardley

Great service from start to end.

Fantastic company to deal with.No extra costs added,just what we were informed of from the beginning
Very happy with the rate of repayment and the ability to repay in full at any time.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Shaz
Shaz

Easy, no stress finance.

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Simple, quick and easy to deal with

Initial application was automatically declined but quickly accepted after a phone call. Automated system could be better on that part. Other than that very quick and easy.
Used them for an interest free loan via the NSW government for a solar battery (empowering homes program).

Allen R.
Allen R.Perth, WA

should have installed solar sooner

very good professional people
very quick installation
from sign up to installation 1 weeknishnstallion was done on time and happened very quickly
would recommend to those who are thinking of installing a solar systemlained from start to fi
fully exp

Solar panels

The deal was good.but I went cold on the idea I am 76 years old and gone past all that paperwork so I decided to not go ahead regards John

TRUST is  two-way
TRUST is two-waySouth East Queensland, QLD

TRUST is a two way street

My first experience with Plenty was not positive.We were in a process of refinancing our personal banking and we did not have any documents to prove our new account.You insisted that we had to prove we had the account Just so we could change our bank details to another BSB and account.This is so we could PAY YOU our loan on time.I sent a receipt with our name, old bank ,new bank details on it which you rejected.My new bank has never experienced this request stating invasion of privacy concerns.
We feel you were un co operative and untrusting of us.
Will we be trusting you??Doubt it

Plenti
Steph P.PlentiSend a private message
TRUST is  two-way
TRUST is two-way

Ron P
Ron PPerth, WA

Brilliant service

Very good customer service and very straight forward document provision process. The rate offered was very low and we were happy with this. I would not hesitate using Plenti again.

Thanks Plenti

Very easy process and people to deal with. I am very satified with the loan that was provided to me and the customer service that Plenti gave me during the process

Brenda
Brenda

It was quick and easy

I did a online application it was quick and easy and the interest rate was very good. I would recommend others to use plenti green loan thank you very much