Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

Stephen M.
Stephen M.Central West, NSW

We are saving money immediately.

Plenti was outstanding on customer service. They realised that plain simple language and trusting that all of my details would be supplied by myself in a few days as I find online plan’s and purchases a significant challenge

Graham H. Qld.
Graham H. Qld.South East Queensland, QLD

Solar battery loan, couldn't achieve this with out the help from plenti. Simple hassle free process. Awesome.

Handled by a 3rd party, seamless process. Interest free rate awesome.
No hidden costs.
Will use plenti again. This insentive based green loan's are exactly what the country needs, thank you on behalf of the planet.

thank you for helping me with the loan to buy and install a new solar system

thank you very much for your prompt service to help me get the loan approved on the same day i applied for my solar power system .Your repayment rates are great and if i am able to there seems to be no problem with paying out the loan early . once again thank you for your help and I'm looking forwards to having my new solar system up and running soon ,so as i can cut down on my electricity usage .JAMES KELLY

Perfect

Customer service was good and nothing extra charge I was very satisfied with the efficiency and ease to apply for the loan. Made my decision in purchasing a Solar Energy System much easier. I would highly recommend this company.

Shaz
Shaz

Easy, no stress finance.

Allen R.
Allen R.Perth, WA

should have installed solar sooner

very good professional people
very quick installation
from sign up to installation 1 weeknishnstallion was done on time and happened very quickly
would recommend to those who are thinking of installing a solar systemlained from start to fi
fully exp

TRUST is  two-way
TRUST is two-waySouth East Queensland, QLD

TRUST is a two way street

My first experience with Plenty was not positive.We were in a process of refinancing our personal banking and we did not have any documents to prove our new account.You insisted that we had to prove we had the account Just so we could change our bank details to another BSB and account.This is so we could PAY YOU our loan on time.I sent a receipt with our name, old bank ,new bank details on it which you rejected.My new bank has never experienced this request stating invasion of privacy concerns.
We feel you were un co operative and untrusting of us.
Will we be trusting you??Doubt it

Plenti

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ron P
Ron PPerth, WA

Brilliant service

Very good customer service and very straight forward document provision process. The rate offered was very low and we were happy with this. I would not hesitate using Plenti again.

Thanks Plenti

Very easy process and people to deal with. I am very satified with the loan that was provided to me and the customer service that Plenti gave me during the process

Brenda
Brenda

It was quick and easy

I did a online application it was quick and easy and the interest rate was very good. I would recommend others to use plenti green loan thank you very much

Scott Lindqvist
Scott LindqvistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely no reason to complain

Perfectly fine thanks as I said above I have absolutely no reason to complain. Everything was attended to promptly and all correspondence I had was clear and courteous. Thanks for your help Plenti.

Dave
DaveTumut

Easy application and quick conditional approval.

The processing was quick with the interest rate acceptable.
The application was easy to complete and only asked for the necessary requirements to verify and process the request.
Thankyou for your assistance.

Tim
TimPerth, WA

It was a very easy experience the service was great and the rate is very competitive as well as the flexibility to pay extra to pay off earlier with no penalties.

Excellent had no problem at all didn’t experience any unexpected costs or any other issues while on my loan I am very satisfied with the rate I received I would highly recommend Plenti

Steve and Gaye  Parslow
Steve and Gaye ParslowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thankyou Plenti . Very happy xx

100 % no unexpected extra costs . Very happy with the rate we received for this loan. Thankyou Plenti . We are looking forward to our solar panels and thank you soo much