Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

Sharen Ritchie
Sharen RitchieSydney, NSW

Big Green Tick

The process for applying was very simple and straight forward. Loving the interest free loan. Can't wait for our Solar Installation to begin. I would highly recommend Plenti Green Loan

Fiona
FionaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Very efficient and super easy to deal with. Great service, seamless documentation, fast turnaround time. There were no hidden costs and the rate on the loan was reasonable. Highly recommend.

Application Process

Ian
IanHunter Region, NSW

Very straight forward and professional.

Process for applying for the NSW Interest free loan for Tesla PowerWall 2 battery was uncomplicated.
A couple of questions I had were answered on the 1st phone conversation. Staff I spoke with were very knowledgeable.

Kym
Kym

Green Energy Government Availability Solar Installation Loan

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seem less Process

Easy to obtain very helpful, clear on the process and accurate from the start. The handover made it so I didn’t have to take time off work for appointments or dealing with a bank.

Awesome experience and fast approval process thanks

Thanks for the awesome experience. Fast and quick review and approval process. There is nothing negative about the service they have provided. Customer service people whom I have spoke to are very easy and understanding.

Application Process
Lesley De Belin
Lesley De BelinThe Mallee, VIC

Terrific has completely changed my lifestyle

Brilliant, professional and easy to deal with.
No extra costs involved.
Very happy with the rate that I received.
I would highly recommend this borrower and the borrowers products.
It was very transparent.. very happy

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gabor
Gabor

My plenti experience

The website was super easy to use. No drama at all. The process could not be easier, and got approved next day. Honestly I’ve had no issues and that is the best part about plenti. No fuss no drama. Just how I like it.

Rodna
Rodna

Good investment

Great communication, timely response for installation and fantastic teamwork trough the whole process involved.
Wonderfully installation of the solar system. The only disappointment was that took longer than 2 weeks for the inspector to arrive due to COVID-19

Bronwyn F.
Bronwyn F.

My solar experience

I set up this finance with my solar rep, it was quick and easy, I did not know about the monthly fee which sort off defeats the interest free terms, but I will know more down the track a bit when I start paying extra on the loan

Review of Plenti

The process of obtaining finance was fast and efficient. I received a good amount of information about the process. Also, frequent updates were given as to the status of the loan.

Stephen F.
Stephen F.

This was easy to set up and now I can pay off as quick as I can

I set this up with my Solar Power person and it was really easy, interest free and I can work on paying it off quickly. I didn't have the funds to upgrade my solar so it was great to get an interest free loan.

john
johnMid North Coast, NSW

an easy way to do it

customer service was easy as most of the work was done for me
no unexpected costs so far but was told no extra cost for early pay out
the rate seems fair but have not made my first payment yet

Mark J.
Mark J.Sydney, NSW

It was a good experience

We had no problem with this product they were informative and helpful with all our questions and were polite and up front explained everything clearly with a great attitude and confidence

Great option and easy to process

Customer service was great and the loan was quick and easy to process. Loan got approved quickly which ensured I secured my solar package. Will recommend Plenti to anyone requiring an easy loan