Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan

Listing monitored by Plenti

Thanks Plenti

Very easy process and people to deal with. I am very satified with the loan that was provided to me and the customer service that Plenti gave me during the process

Brenda
Brenda

It was quick and easy

I did a online application it was quick and easy and the interest rate was very good. I would recommend others to use plenti green loan thank you very much

Scott Lindqvist
Scott LindqvistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely no reason to complain

Perfectly fine thanks as I said above I have absolutely no reason to complain. Everything was attended to promptly and all correspondence I had was clear and courteous. Thanks for your help Plenti.

Dave
DaveTumut

Easy application and quick conditional approval.

The processing was quick with the interest rate acceptable.
The application was easy to complete and only asked for the necessary requirements to verify and process the request.
Thankyou for your assistance.

Tim
TimPerth, WA

It was a very easy experience the service was great and the rate is very competitive as well as the flexibility to pay extra to pay off earlier with no penalties.

Excellent had no problem at all didn’t experience any unexpected costs or any other issues while on my loan I am very satisfied with the rate I received I would highly recommend Plenti

Steve and Gaye  Parslow
Steve and Gaye ParslowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thankyou Plenti . Very happy xx

100 % no unexpected extra costs . Very happy with the rate we received for this loan. Thankyou Plenti . We are looking forward to our solar panels and thank you soo much

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
KUMUDU
KUMUDUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

process took very short time .

I did not directly involve in customer consultant of Plenti but with the solar admin only. Their service was good during the loan approval process & kept me updated always. Regarding extra cost I have not been through paper work in detail yet. I was so busy. But if there was any additional costs charged unreasonably I will be on the phone to you. I would have been very satisfied if I got a rate of 4% - 5%.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Sandy
SandyCentral, SA

Fantastic service

Very happy with the staff very polite and very helpful. Will be happier still when I get the new meter and can turn panels on. There were no hidden surprises

Good service

Service was quick, easy and polite, rates were fine and expected. There was good follow up to see that we were happy with our purchase. They weren't pushy and there were no hidden surprises.

Sharen Ritchie
Sharen RitchieSydney, NSW

Big Green Tick

The process for applying was very simple and straight forward. Loving the interest free loan. Can't wait for our Solar Installation to begin. I would highly recommend Plenti Green Loan

Fiona
FionaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Very efficient and super easy to deal with. Great service, seamless documentation, fast turnaround time. There were no hidden costs and the rate on the loan was reasonable. Highly recommend.

Ian
IanHunter Region, NSW

Very straight forward and professional.

Process for applying for the NSW Interest free loan for Tesla PowerWall 2 battery was uncomplicated.
A couple of questions I had were answered on the 1st phone conversation. Staff I spoke with were very knowledgeable.

Kym
Kym

Green Energy Government Availability Solar Installation Loan

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seem less Process

Easy to obtain very helpful, clear on the process and accurate from the start. The handover made it so I didn’t have to take time off work for appointments or dealing with a bank.