Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Plenti

Joshua E.
Joshua E.

Easy application, good rates, excellent communication and customer support

The application process is easy, it only takes less than 15 minutes. The results are available quickly too.

The rates are good and there are no extra payments if you pay your loan early (this is really good). The customer service people speaks clearly and they are easy to understand. They answer all questions and provide options too!

I am very satisfied with the rate I received and will definitely use Plenti again for my next loan!

Woo
Woo

Persistent

Customer services was persistent. Once our solar system had been installed and finalised I received 12 emails, 7 text messages and 5 missed calls, over a period of 2 days, from Plenti advising me that my loan document was ready for final signature. As I am unable to take calls at work I found this a little over the top for a company to try and make contact with me.

Plenti
Alexandra S.Plenti
Debra Jones
Debra JonesMid North Coast, NSW

Suites us perfectly

We had no problems at all with securing this loan once we submitted all that was needed, it was hassle free with no extra costs added & the rate is good, we like that we can pay off more when we like & shorten the loan expiry time if we wish to by upping the payments, it suits us nicely.

stan
stan

awsome

fast quick cash and very fair interest ...
would recommend plenti to everyone east access all the time .
direct debit and lets you know when a repayment date is due.
well done plenti

Shannon W.
Shannon W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast approval

Application was quick to complete and approved within a few days. The whole process was very easy. My low fixed rate was one of the reasons I went with Plenti

Familyof4
Familyof4Darwin, NT

Very helpful and kind staff

Very pleased with the loan process. Everyone was kind and helpful. It was a smooth and painless process. Everything was explained well and they were very kind in answering all our questions.

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy and customer focused

Everything was arranged online and in a very efficient manner. Approved and I was in business within a short time frame. The ability to pay early and the flexibility of doing it all online suits me. I recommend to anyone who has an option between providers to choose Plenti.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Loren R
Loren RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So fast and smooth process

Best experience Ive had getting a loan. Approved within 24hours, great rate, awesome communication and their technology makes Th e whole process a breeze.
Highly recommended- give them a go! You wont be disappointed!

Shane
ShaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Stuff!

Ratesetter financed our new solar system and battery.
This would have to be the least amount of red tape and hoops to jump through for any finance we have had.
Outstanding communication and service.
A pleasure to deal with.
Cheers.

Ken
KenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Such an easy and helpful product.

I just would like to say thank you to the Rate Setter team.
Your application process, rates, customer service and product are without doubt the best I have ever experienced.
You have made my installation of solar and efficient Reverse cycle air conditioning possible, and I very much appreciate it.
I highly recommend Rate Setter.

mandy
mandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic and so easy

Customer service was excellent, kept up to date all the way
Costs are fine as the interest rate is so much better and very happy with the interest rate as it so much better than another loan I was offered and I work in finance

Fiona M.
Fiona M.Central, SA

Customer service as it should be

The team at rate setters especially Geoff and Graeme was outstanding.
They were patient and incredibly tolerant of me vacillating between loan amounts.
I was getting annoyed with myself but they never did.
Highly recommend them

Tip B.
Tip B.

Can’t wait for saved money for electric bills. Quick and friendly install .

Loan approval was fast and have been following up till summit.
Installed have been done with in 3 weeks.
So happy about customer service and process .
Finally the battery was install as no time. Jake was so polite and friendly .

Mitch
MitchPerth

Hassle free

Applied for a green loan for our solar install and it was the easiest loan process I have ever had.
Everything can be done from home and the process is easy as. 5* to RateSetter and their staff, will definitely recommend to friends and family.