Plenti Green Loan

Plenti Green Loan (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Plenti

Quick and Simple

The process was very quick and simple. At no stage was I left waiting to hear about the progress of my loan. I would recommend Plenti for a personal loan.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks for your review Anton, It's great to have you with us.

Richard
Richard

Simple and easy

From start to finish this has been a very good experience, with good communication and straightforward and timely online processing of the loan. At no time was I confused with the process and highly recommend Plenti.

Samantha S.Plenti

That's what we like to hear Richard, thanks so much for sharing your experience.

Tim
TimHunter Region, NSW

Easy and syupportive

Plenti made the whole process of funding our solar equipment easy. Even when there was a small hiccup they were quick to resolve any issue to keep the process going.

Samantha S.Plenti

Thanks for letting us know Tim! And congratulations on making the move to solar.

Quick and easy

The application process was user friendly, I was kept up to date during the whole process and the customer service was excellent. I highly recommend going through Plenti for a personal loan.

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Very easy process

Very good rate and an easy process. I didn’t have to speak to anyone. All done with easy to answer online documents. Would definitely use Plenti again and refer them to friends

Samantha S.Plenti

That's great Adam. Happy to speak to you anytime though : )
Thanks for the review and recommendations.

Easy and Quick process

I funded my solar panels and battery also some electrical works for new power meter. There was an Easy online application and links provided for provision of docs. I received timely and Good feedback from live operators. I Cannot fault your service.

Application Process
Arty1957
Arty1957Northern Region, NSW

Great customer service

Plenti have great customer service. The loan was granted in plenty of time. We will Definately use them again. No unexpected costs and reasonable payback payments. The rate was reasonable.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nadini
NadiniSydney, NSW

Quick and Easy Application Process

It is very clear all the information provided. They tell you what they can/cannot offer and any costs involved.
I believe I won't get any surprises on halfway and going to recommend this company to my friends.

Application Process

Highly recommend

I had my solar panel (with regen) financed thru plenti. I am very much satisfied with the customer service ...very efficient. FAST and Easy process. Everything is online which is great! They have the best rate.

Alain
AlainMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Fuss. Easy application and quick approval. Highly recommended

The application was a breeze. No fuss. Submitted all the required documents and next minute the approval. Overall I was satisfied with the rate that was given to me. Great

G.J. Davis
G.J. DavisSouthern and Hills, SA

Customer Service outstanding

Their customer service was very good. Easy to talk with and they explained everything very well and in detail. The company was great to deal with. Lots of communication from them

Loan TypeFixed Rate

hamid
hamidSydney, NSW

excellent efficient service

its a headache free quick efficient service with very low rates. all papers done online and by email. Great service i would recommend it to my friends defiantly. online plenti account let me monitor my loan. i can do early repayments if want to with out any penalties is great. Thankyou

Efficient, Prompt and went Above & Beyond

I needed to consolidate an existing and a new loan. all parties involved handled my case with efficiency and speed second to none!
Everyone was helpful. follow up and communication was Excellent

Hannes
HannesCentral, SA

The product is very good; a loan to enable the purchase of equipment with long term low environmental impact. Then the customer service at every step made it all even better. This was a process with no friction. Thank you team Plenti.

REBELLO
REBELLONew South Wales

Loan Approval

The application process was very easy , no issue at all with the entire process. I wish every loan would be like this. Once the panels were installed , I got another email to confirm and all was done

Joshua E.
Joshua E.

Easy application, good rates, excellent communication and customer support

The application process is easy, it only takes less than 15 minutes. The results are available quickly too.

The rates are good and there are no extra payments if you pay your loan early (this is really good). The customer service people speaks clearly and they are easy to understand. They answer all questions and provide options too!

I am very satisfied with the rate I received and will definitely use Plenti again for my next loan!

Debra Jones
Debra JonesMid North Coast, NSW

Suites us perfectly

We had no problems at all with securing this loan once we submitted all that was needed, it was hassle free with no extra costs added & the rate is good, we like that we can pay off more when we like & shorten the loan expiry time if we wish to by upping the payments, it suits us nicely.

stan
stan

awsome

fast quick cash and very fair interest ...
would recommend plenti to everyone east access all the time .
direct debit and lets you know when a repayment date is due.
well done plenti

Shannon W.
Shannon W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast approval

Application was quick to complete and approved within a few days. The whole process was very easy. My low fixed rate was one of the reasons I went with Plenti

Familyof4
Familyof4Darwin, NT

Very helpful and kind staff

Very pleased with the loan process. Everyone was kind and helpful. It was a smooth and painless process. Everything was explained well and they were very kind in answering all our questions.

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy and customer focused

Everything was arranged online and in a very efficient manner. Approved and I was in business within a short time frame. The ability to pay early and the flexibility of doing it all online suits me. I recommend to anyone who has an option between providers to choose Plenti.

Loren R
Loren RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So fast and smooth process

Best experience Ive had getting a loan. Approved within 24hours, great rate, awesome communication and their technology makes Th e whole process a breeze.
Highly recommended- give them a go! You wont be disappointed!

Shane
ShaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Stuff!

Ratesetter financed our new solar system and battery.
This would have to be the least amount of red tape and hoops to jump through for any finance we have had.
Outstanding communication and service.
A pleasure to deal with.
Cheers.

Review collected in partnership with Plenti

Ken
KenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Such an easy and helpful product.

I just would like to say thank you to the Rate Setter team.
Your application process, rates, customer service and product are without doubt the best I have ever experienced.
You have made my installation of solar and efficient Reverse cycle air conditioning possible, and I very much appreciate it.
I highly recommend Rate Setter.

mandy
mandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic and so easy

Customer service was excellent, kept up to date all the way
Costs are fine as the interest rate is so much better and very happy with the interest rate as it so much better than another loan I was offered and I work in finance

Review collected in partnership with Plenti