Plenty Of Fish

Plenty Of Fish (page 2 of 19)

• Real Life MeetupYes (32) · No (86)

userdw

userdw Victoria

Extremely unsafe dating app, DO NOT USE!!!

Warren K.

Warren K.

Sucks

Wasted hrs and hrs trying to unsubscribe and cancel auto payments there webpage is set up that you just go round in circles and get nowhere. Scam...Scam....Scam. You get nowhere.

scubapete

scubapeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

its a scam !!

Do not waste your time or money and be prepared to waste hrs and hrs trying to unsubscribe and cancel auto payments there webpage is set up that you just go round in circles and get nowhere

Find out how Plenty Of Fish compares to other Online Dating Sites

Became a member then my credit card was hacked be careful

I didn't buy anything else on line and then my credit card was hacked. A few weeks later my account was blocked and password reset not sent even after multiple attempts

Buster

BusterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full of Scammers. Same old faces.

This site is full of Scammers with fake profiles. They are usually easy to spot. It's not unusual to be sent messages redirecting to websites.
Being a mostly free site it's difficult to establish something with anyone here. People are flooded with messages.
It seems that the same old faces are regulars on POF so it's difficult to think many are genuine.
Site needs a validation process and incentives to weed out those that just use it as a play thing.

Hightea76

Hightea76Sydney, NSW

I was catfished emotionally ( not financially)

I connected with a catfish on POF. He refused to meet me. He claimed to be a venture capitalist starting a business in Singapore but based in Sydney. He is still online as we speak with different pics and claiming to have a different type of job. POF seems to attract predators as it is easy to create a dodgy profile. This person just wants to chat, nothing else.

Jodie

JodieSouth West, WA

This is a rip off with no protection for hackers.

Been on here for a years paid subscription. Renewed for another year. Got hacked and reported so pof deleted my account because of the suspicious activity from America. Created new account but lost my subscription which doesn’t expire til September can’t create new subscription as it says I already am subscribed. Pof said nothing they can do.
Cost $119 for subscription.
This is a joke,

GenderFemale
Andy S.

Andy S.Perth, WA

Rip off.

Created an account paid $50 for a four month subscription. Two days later it was removed. With no valid reason. No answer from customer service. Stay away from paying money to these thieves.

GenderMale
Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely descraseful,had money taken from my account to renew my account with out asking for permission,no reply email

Taken money from account with out permission,checked bank details to verify it was POF, tried to contact which if is pretty much impossible, finally got email and will not return my emails,so I'm reporting to fair trade, not happy

brendonjonesy

brendonjonesySouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is woeful

Jen

JenHunter Region, NSW

2 years after meeting on POF...guess what?

Met my fiancée on POF October 2018. Now, we’re getting married. My advice, be open to people who are NOT what you’d think you’d like. I am the happiest I’ve ever been.

marky

markyalbury

Another dating scam

So obvious, had so called members claiming they want to meet and chat. In fact there never viewed my profile. POF needs to stop there scam, only trying to get you to pay for there fake service.

Morrie

MorrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A meeting site where people expect to meet without COMMUNICATING!!!

Nice not Stupid

Nice not Stupid South East Queensland, QLD

Vilest treacherous mismanaged site on the internet

chris_in_chch

chris_in_chchSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE

Spending money on "tokens" to be told your popularity is "increasing." FALSE. User can see how many people have viewed their profile. Sometimes the view increased by one visitor.

Displays same-gender users when that is not a preference.
The site is a RIP-OFF. Save your money.

Fergo

FergoCanberra 2600, ACT

Deleted my account

I have a disability and a retarded voice so I find dating hard. I joined this site in hopes I could at least talk to women. But no after a few minutes my account got deleted. I didn't break any rules and feel as though I did something wrong.

Worse Dating App Ever

I was paying member of POF.
My name was Jonjonjon82
I am good looking guy
I paid a lot of money to POF over the years. I also made my 2 brothers member there and was paying for them
I am good looking guy. I was chatting to a woman who thought I am a scam as one couldn';t be that good looking and everything perfect. I said I am a paying member, how could I be scam.
She complained about me and POF frozen my account without any investigation
They cancelled paying honest member's account who paid $1000s over the years for a fake NON-PAYING member
It is the STUPIEST BUSINESS EVER.
I cancelled mine and my 2 brothers payments.

Colleen F.

Colleen F.Sydney, NSW

Hacker's dream - do not go there

I had a membership with POF that lasted less than 9 days, got about 3 days' use and was forced to pay for 20 times that in access fees. Having paid for a 3 month subscription my account was almost immediately hacked. It took several days for me to get action on this and when I did it was to shut my account permanently, refuse any refund and refuse to transfer the current paid membership to a new account. So they got my money, I got nothing, and the support and customer service was really appalling. I've since found out that this is a common experience so be warned.

GenderFemale
Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Little support if hacked

The site was doing well, so I figured I would subscribe. 20 minutes later a hacker took over. Locked me out, blocked all my contacts, altered my profile and changed my mobile number. Now after contacting pof ( which can take 48 hours per response) they have advised that
1. They cannot unlock the blocks
2. If I cannot remember my mobile number, which was changed by the hacker. I cannot change bsck
3. They detected the abnormal activity, but this changes nothing.
4. I am now trying to get a refund as I have only had 20 minutes use.
I hope you get a better experience than I have.
Surely there is a good reliable side with local support .

F.G

F.GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a crap of dating site, like oasis was.

I thought it would be different, but no to much political correctness. zero experience on a rubbish website. I was looking for women, they were just as bad. Too many rules like no nude photos, family nonsense nice crap.

NETTY Dasked

What does it mean when other persons profile pic disappears off private messages and their profile but u can still read their profile and messages. On profile it states they have private pics and to see them send them a message? Does it mean they have blocked you or maybe hidden their profile??

Peterlion
Peterlion

Can't really say. Possibly they're either really good looking, and so get bombarded with hits OR (more likely) they're really horrible-looking and are just hoping for a catch. Also look out for fakes - the worst are from the USA - either their location will be either a U.S. town or something like 'City' and then the name of a capital city in Australia. Just delete them

Ashley M.

Ashley M.asked

How do you unmatch a member on POF without blocking them? Google says this is the only way, but I’ve been unmatched and not blocked by someone.

Jo O.
Jo O.

Just ignore or delete they will get the message don't read any other messages from them in case they are abusive

Tracey

Traceyasked

Someone blocked me, can they still view me?

Other Online Dating Sites