Plenty Of Fish

Plenty Of Fish (page 2 of 4)

1.0

• Real Life MeetupYes · No (77)

Bee Jay

Bee Jaynewcastle

This site is a waste of money & time.

I joined this sight as a full member.ie you pay extra to gain an advantage over non paying members.I believed (or was made to believe) it was the best way to go.No it's not..The frills that are offered are short of what i expected.I feel i was taken advantage of.ie the lonely being taken advantage of.Really,i don't want to waste anymore of my time with this.I'll finish of by telling anyone who is considering this site is to read the PDF first.

Sharkus

SharkusDarling Downs, QLD

Scam site.

Just a scam site. Employees are obviously on the payroll to pretend to be interested in you. I would say a payment to them per discussion. Best test of all ask to meet. It will never happen. Honestly very few actually real. But how do u know. I would say maybe 1 in 100. Many many fake profiles with photo internet downloads.

Full of scammers

99% scammers they ask you to go offline onto gmail or hookups get your trust then ask for money. Don’t ever trust them no matter how you feel. Be strong

Janelle Kneebone

Janelle KneeboneMurray Region, NSW

Scammers

Do be very careful my profile was stolen on this site by a women in America if you don’t think it won’t happen to you it will I couldn’t believe I didn’t get help of the site had to delete my profile after spending money No hope of getting a refund this isn’t good enough

Panther

PantherBrisbane

The site should be called Plenty of "Cat"Fish!

Alex Christian

Alex ChristianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t access my account

Hi I just use this site for only 2 days . They took money 60$ strait away . Now I can’t access my account .i try to get password reset link but I didn’t get any link . I send e mail to plent of fish but no reply . Only got one reply that they are busy and contact me , it’s been 2 days no contact . Feels like they want to rip you off . They will take money and they will no reply to you. My e mail is [email address removed]

Workin_Class_Man

Workin_Class_ManCanberra 2600, ACT

It's pretty poor to be honest...

I signed up for a premium membership to this dating site and I have to say, when you purchase a premium membership you don't get all that much. I changed my profile to suite more what I was after and then the search engine doesn't work! The website was telling me that there wee hundreds of people online in Australia but somehow there wasn't anyone online at all? I tried to contact admin and their responses were not helpful at all and didn't rectify the problem at all... I wouldn't suggest POF to anyone to be honest!

D S.

D S.

Hoax, 95% Fake Profiles; If I could give this 0 or negative stars I would. I feel sorry for the 5% real Singles.

Gurto

GurtoMid North Coast, NSW

Big scamming website, be very careful....

Raid32

Raid32Illawarra, NSW

I have been hacked.

This site is a waste of time and money. The women on here don’t reply, and unable to block them. Their distances to contacts are laughable at best, and their idea of time is suited for higher dimensional physics!!

What a disgrace.

What a disgrace.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The site is a scam and poorly administered

I was new to the site.
I had a few matches and wanted to chat live.
I was requested to have an age check that requested a credit card check for free.
This charged me nearly $80 and then did not work.
Two days later I logged back in and my password was rejected. I reset the password.
I logged in to the site only to be connected to someone else’s account.
This is a disgrace. How can a supposedly reputable site have such poor security.

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

They just want your money!

Once you sign up for a time frame you can't stop them taking your money! I have found this site to be pretty much a waste of time and money. I thought that because I was paying monthly I could unsubscribe and have the direct debits stopped but no!

It is Fake and Fraud

There are many fakes photos and IDs, specially women /girls photos
They are all scams compare to others applications
Asking for money/credit cards/ and upgrades to full accounts
Keep getting scam msg and emails

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Waste of time

You will spend an hour filling up lengthy stupid questionnaires and then few hours later your profile is deleted for no obvious reason. They are just collecting information for marketing companies. Stay away from them!

Stevie B

Stevie BSydney, NSW

Avoid this site.

Most of the profiles are fake.
The filter/settings don't work so 95% of the profiles that do exist are from people out of state. I emailed POF customer support telling them that this was useless as the people who were contacting me might as well live in a totally different country due to the distances involved. Customer support replied saying that they had changed things their end so it would not happen anymore - nothing had changed.
They also make it incredibly hard to cancel your subscription. I had to visit my bank to ensure they did not take any further payments.
Avoid this site please - they just want your money and don't provide a service!

wayne r.

wayne r.South East Queensland, QLD

No stars for fake advertising

Pof in Australia is always playing up..can't edit profile..10 times a date asks to rate it..and during a chat, which is demonstrating how desperate pof management is..99% of all women's profile are so old,they don't respond . And the others are fakes..

Lionhearted69

Lionhearted69

PoF Admin Scamming Customers

What a piece of crap site. 10 mins joining, 15 fake scamming people messaging from all over the world except where I live. PoF Admins just scamming customers out of good hard earned money. Being reported to the appropriate Consumer affairs...

Julz

JulzPerth, WA

Crap, avoid

90% of profiles are fake. Don't waste your precious time or money. The site does nothing to reduce the number of fake profiles and scammers. And the quality of the actual real people on here is not very high at all.

Stubby

StubbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst site pof video chat that as you fill out the forms redirects you and charges you $58 .

The site is a scam with false profiles and people pushing you into apps you don't need example as above could not be connected and each time the site sent me to another site I responded to admin with the outcome being " you have done something wrong" after a couple of goes at this and adding my bank card details I got notification that I had joined another site. My card was declined on Pof site so they asked for another card. I told them there was no other card and since then I have not deem able to log into the site I relieve this site is a scam.

Dodge

DodgeBrisbane

Get Out In The Real World

Sue H.asked

Anyone else noticing they are mutual matching with people they’ve never seen let alone liked! Who is on my account liking all these people?!

Milly minx

Milly minx asked

Ihave been chatting to a guy from pof for a good while now and seen each other before lockdown recently my mate has seen a online shot of him still with profile set up I know he never deleted or hide his profile can you stillsee it as on line even though he swears he has not been active on their even if he says he not been on the pof ????

Sue H.

To be honest you already know the answer. If he is online or he has been recently it will show. If he hasn’t then his account can still be read, liked and messaged by other people. Surely if he likes you he should just delete his account?

Milly minx

Milly minx asked

Hi I have been chatting to a guy for ten months and my friend saw him on line he said he was not on line and has not been for a long time he has not deleted or hid his account can it still show on line when when swears blind he has not really confused with the whole situation we are very serious well so I thought. Any help?

Other Online Dating Sites