Plenty Of Fish

Plenty Of Fish (page 2 of 3)

1.0

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes · No (70%)

geminitwist

geminitwistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hacked account,trolls and stupid support staff.

Avoid at all costs. Staff are either stupid or complicite in the scam. Account hacked and closed after 2 days. Dozens of trolls trying to get you to cam girl site. Staff say open new account and pay again. Yeah right as if. 8 months membership blown in 2 days. You will spend hours being trolled by dirty hooker skanks with fake pics.

buyer

buyerSydney, NSW

Only scammers here probably the management supporting them!

Waste of money and time and beware only scammers on the site they will ask you to send your email first after they led you to the page where you have to use your cc and you will get ripped off!!!

Frank E.

Frank E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

total waste of time & effort for the average guy

200 profiles interacted with, only managed 2 got email or phone contact details, 80% will ghost you after exchanging 2 messages, 1 in 20 are polite to say you not really what im looking for good luck fishing ect.
There is a general rule 4 to 1 men to women on dating sites and women in general follow 80/20 rule ie 80% of women only find 20% of men average or better, using basic maths average guy has 1% chance of getting a date.

Dancer

DancerPerth, WA

Not free

Joining is free as are all off these single sites. When it actuall comes to meeting someone you have to pay. I have 10+ interested in me, i have to upgrade/join by payment. So nothing is free.

Teresa. H.

Teresa. H.Perth, WA

They keep deleting my profile

Carl Magra

Carl MagraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Running in Circles

Scammers and hackers

Joined pof 2 weeks ago. Hit up by scammers bigtime. Last night my profile got hacked. After several emails and the threat of legal action i now have my money back. Pain on the butt as i had to go thru and change every password i have as they hacked my email as well. Dodgy site, avoid like the plague.

Big D

Big DPerth

Unmitigated Rubbish - Worst Dating Site Ever

Just a complete and utter waste of time.
Doesn't matter how many questions you answer, it simply randomly matches you with peole your age, in your area. Brilliant! Must have spent years developing that algorithm.
You would get better matches by approaching random strangers on the train.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam Scam Scam

After I paid for membership and set up my profile, I immediately got scammers contacting me calling me Hon and babe, All fairly good looking women who said they liked my profile and pictures, yet none had actually looked at my profile (you can see who views you with paid membership). One of the main scams was trying to sweet talk me into a video chatting… Which I never fell for. This site may have been good in the past but it is now shockingly full of scammers

Tim

TimWimmera, VIC

SCAMMING THIEVES

ZERO STARS
Do not join this Scam.
They took money from my c.c. unauthorized and it was a lengthy process to return it only after I mentioned legal action..
It appears many others are unhappy also about fake accounts.

Perth male 47

Perth male 47Perth, WA

Stay away from Plentry of fish... The whole site is a SCAM..STAY AWAY!!!!!

Stay away from Plentry of fish...it has so many fake profiles you're wasting your time. Don't pay to join..they will tell you all these profiles want to meet you but you have to pay to see them and when you do pay the subscription the women that they said wanted to meet you disappear. The whole site is a SCAM..STAY AWAY!!!!!

Aleks

AleksSydney, NSW

Scam site they use your profile to scam people

I opened an account / profile on this site. I upgraded my account for a fee, only to find that my account has been used to message people in an attempt to scam them,
I've been sent abusive responses from people and never once did I actually send those emails
I read the sent messages and see that there are dozens and dozens of sent messages all scamming
so in essence you pay for them to scam people
Stay away from this site!!!

Nicole S.

Nicole S.Tasmania

So annoyed!

Less than 24 hours and I can't get into my account. Had heaps of replies but then a weird one from US where person did not answer but just said "tell me more about yourself' I just said I thought he had probably stolen the ID and was he really from US and then that was the end of my account and you can't even sign up again. There were 2 local prospects and now I'll never know who they are...grrrrr… and there is no way to complain! Such a shame it is an automated site that nasty people can just get you booted off any time.

Ivona J.

Ivona J.Sydney, NSW

Waste of time

I joined few days ago after having couple of years break only not to be able to log on back this morning. I've tried logging on and found out that I was booted off due to blocking too many members. What a joke! Most of these are fake people, rude, crude and waste of time. So I get kicked off for blocking men who are being rude and disrespectful but are these scammers getting kicked off? I have just tried to make another account with different e-mail address and it will not let me sign up. Waste of freaking time!!! It used to be a good site 10 or so years ago but it's gone down the s***!!! Don't bother!

Mark

Mark

Fake profiles

This site has multiple fake profiles being generated daily.
They use the profiles to show interest in you to try and make you upgrade.

This is fraudulent behaviour.

The site should be closed down.

Mike

MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waste of time and money

Site is a joke 99 % of profiles a FAKE and non GENUINE minimum 2 month subscription is also a joke total B,S do yourself a favour DO not get conned or scammed into joining save your hard earned CASH.If I could give this site a minus rating it would be -10

ryhans

ryhansSydney, NSW

POF = Plenty of Fakes

At least 95% of female profiles here are fakes (scammers) or prostitutes. Paying a subscription was a complete waste of money. It will waste less time if you put your money in the trash than paying to subscribe here. This site, like many dating sites, makes no effort to implement any anti-scammer checks ... it’s purpose is solely to rip off money from lonely pathetic men.

DJBurton85

DJBurton85Murray Mallee, SA

Full of fake profiles. Complete rip off!

Biggest waste of money! Every single message I received was from fake profiles asking me to click links, sign up to webcams, ect. Complained and they refused to refund monies.

Debs1957

Debs1957Melbourne

Scam!

Why, after spending an hour completing a profile, did I get bumped off the site and unable to log in. Repeated requests to reset my passwords have not fixed the problem.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish

I’ve had 3 scammers send me messages on POF they have similar MO’s very attractive not many pictures and want you to move to another site to communicate ie email, Facebook. But ask them some standard questions and they’ll make all sorts of excuses or delays to answer!
Example
Q:Where do you live?
A: let’s talk more about yourself!
Really don’t waste your time!
The admins really need to work on cleaning up this site